• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 4,558 Views, 157 Comments

The Ultimate Evil - ChillDude78



Every story needs a good villain. That villain is you. Equestria has gone on for too long in peace and happiness. Now is the time to destroy and/or conquer this land. Now is the time for darkness, and misery. Now it is your time, Dark Lord.

  • ...
8
 157
 4,558

Traveler's Charge: Travaler's Choice

“Is that your final choice?” the Watcher says.

“Yes.” You say.

“Very well, understand this, you will not remember any of this when you leave.” She says.

You pause for a moment, look down to consider, then you look back up and nod.

The Watcher nods and closes her eyes. Suddenly they open again, to reveal bright white lights. The light in her eyes intensifies. As the light grows brighter, you notice that the whole chamber begins to light up. Your vision becomes bright.

The whole chamber grows brighter and brighter. You can’t see anything.

Suddenly you feel a tug, and then you are falling again. You feel the bottom getting closer and closer once again. You can only hope it doesn’t hurt.

… It does. You feel the pain of landing shoot through your entire body; you can hear the breaking of your bones. Then everything goes black.


I want you to remember these words, Celestia. That in all your private moments, in all your deepest, darkest nightmares, I will never stop tormenting you. I will always be hanging over your head like a dark shadow. I want you to know that your pain will never stop. Not until I have destroyed everything you have come to cherish. Not until this pathetic world that you love so much is burned to the ground. Not until everyone you hold dear is turned to ash before your very eyes. When this happens, and all that you have built comes crumbling down. Then I will kill you. And the only thought that you will take with you to oblivion; is knowing that all your subjects will live in eternal fear and torment, beneath the shadow of my wings.

- Garmaddon, the Destroyer


http://aigon.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/ss39_hires.jpg

Author's Note:

Hope you guys like dragons! Because that was what the majority vote was! Imagine yourself as that picture in the link, but with both horns intact, and much, MUCH BIGGER! =D Very short chapter I know. I simply made this to get you guys jacked for the next chapter, and now, my story can actually take flight! (See what I did there?) Don’t worry, this won’t be that last time you guys get to participate in deciding the plot. But I’m going to be making choices less frequent as I continue. Don’t forget to like, give feedback, spread the word, and enjoy. Thanks!

-CD