• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 677 Views, 83 Comments

Wish Us Luck - Coco-loco



General Corridor is on their door step yet no one has any doubt they're going to lose this war

  • ...
2
 83
 677

Tears of Red

Red and yellow eyes, watching me. Black and white hair, blowing in the light wind. Horns, two horns, sticking out of its head, one a blue goat horn. Twisting and lumpy, the other a deer antler, peach and sharp. Dangerous and mocking. Its smile curvy and evil, yet not a smile that makes you happy, one that brings pure fear. The one sharp, thick tooth sticking out seems out of place yet just right to bring out its inhuman appearance. Wings spread wide behind it, one a normal dark blue wing while the other is a bat's wing.

Its hands are stock still at its sides. Flexing its fingers causing on one hand sharp lion claws to come out and the other claws of a eagle. “Rainbow Dash!” Its sings. “So nice to finally meet you. I do believe I haven’t properly introduced myself? My name is Discord. The god of Chaos and Disharmony!”

“Ahhh!!!” I Scream sitting straight up in bed. “Darnit!” I hiss look over at a still sleeping Applejack. I let out a sigh of relief as I didn’t wake her. “I need some air.” Getting out of bed I stretch my wings and fly out the still to be patched hole.

“Rainbow Dash?” Comes its voice from the shadows. A tear falls. I shake my head to try and rid myself from the thoughts of the creature from my dreams. Starring up at the starlit sky I let out yet another sigh that I didn’t know I was holding. Landing quietly on a tree branch I lean back and try to clear my thoughts.

“Why do I keep having that same dream?” I let out a grown and close my eyes only to have its eyes flash across my vision. “Leave me alone please?” I shout opening them wide.

“Why? I’m having such fun!” It, surprisingly, answers back.

“Ahhh!” I yell not expecting an answer and tumbling out of the tree.

“Come clear the sky Rainbow,” It tells me as the sky jumps to noon almost blinding my night set vision. I let out a grown covering my eyes till they’ve adjusted. When I look up at the now bright blue sky I notice something strange. Pink clouds zipping around the sky. “Clear the sky Rainbow!” It yells as a cloud charges towards me.

“What the heck?!” I yell jumping out of the way just in time only to jump into the trail of another cloud.

“Clear the sky Rainbow!” It yells again. I look around desperately while dodging flying pink clouds for the source of the strange voice.

“Where are you?” I yell into the now sunlit skies.

“Clear the sky Rainbow!” It yells as the clouds double. I let out a defeated sigh before allowing my anger to take over.

“Come and get me!” My voice booms taking everything hearing my shout off guard. The clouds start zipping towards me but I’m ready. “Control.” I mutter before clapping my hands together. Slowly but surely I pull them apart and right as the clouds are about to hit my weakened, bruised body I break them apart with a glowing sword. Spinning and swinging I dissipate each cloud.

“Well. Done.” It hisses as the sun sets at record speeds bringing back the cool peaceful night.

“Who are you?” I ask. A cursid laugh fills the air making me cringe. It steps out of the shadows showing its smiling face.

“Haven’t I told you? I’m Discord, you know that.” Than it laughs. Its laughs literally hurt my ears. I feel a light wet stream run down from my aching ears. I grab my head just making it laugh harder, a feel thick tears run down my cheeks as I clutch my aching ears.

“Please, stop?” I beg as another stream runs down from my other ear.

“Why?” It asks wiping tears from its eyes. “Seeing you in agony just makes my day!”

“WAKE UP!!!” I shoot up in bed and look over to my savur. She isn’t smiling though. My face feels wet as if I was crying. “Rainbow, what did ya do?” She asks wiping the wet on my cheeks for her hand to come away red. I touch my cheek and feel the red between my fingers looking at her with pure fear.

“D-did I...cry b-blood?” She nods as a tear falls down.

“And yer ears too.” She tells me. I let out a sigh and close my eyes only to make the blood fall onto the sheet. His eyes flash across my vision making my eyes go wide allowing another drop to fall.

“Discord.” I mumble but she pays it no mind.

“Come on. Weh need ta git ya to Fluttershy.” I just let her lead me to the hospital while letting my thoughts wonder. I wonder if he is real, not only in my dreams. I really hope not. And what about AJ? She tries to be so strong but you can see the fear. She is so afraid and hopeless. I wish I could help her but I know I can’t, I just keep making it worse.

The door slams open as Applejack drags me in. They can’t see my face yet because I’m hiding behind her but I just know it’s not pretty. I risk a quick glance at a mirror and cringe. My eyes are bloodshot, red streaks run down my face while on one side they’re smudged a little, similar red streams are coming from the ears, and I’m extremely pale. In other words, I’m a total bloody mess. Kinda.

“Applejack what is it?” Fluttershy asks taking a step away from Pinkies bed. Gracy, who hasn’t moved from a chair near the bed, looks up and Lula walks over to me only to gasp.

“Oh, thats not good!” She says grabbing my hand to try and lead me over to my old bed but I won’t let go of AJ. I shake my head and hold her hand tighter as another blood tear hits the floor. Fluttershy comes over to see what Lula was talking about and lets out something that could barely count as a scream.

“H-he just laughed,” I tell them as another streak is made down my face and my lip quivers.

“Who?” Fluttershy asks as Applejack leads me to the bed and sits with me.

“Di-di-di...” I can’t say it. I look down and let more blood tears fall making red splats on the white floor.

“Who?” Lula asks raising an eyebrow. I just shake my head as Fluttershy looks at my eyes and ears.

-----------------------------------------

“R-Rain~bow?” I can’t look at her though. Her voice so weak and frail and it’s entirely my fault. “R-Rain~bow p-ple-ease!” I let out a defeated sigh and turn to look at her.

“What?” I ask a lot eviler than I meant to.

“He’s h-hurting her to we-eaken you. Wha-what he di-did to her wi-will not only we-weaken us bu-but weaken her. Y~ou will not survive thi-this war i-if you wish f-for both of th-th-them to surv-v-vive.” She studders out pained eyes.

“A riddle? Pinkie I don’t need a riddle right now I need help! Give me a straight answer.” She doesn’t though, only shakes her head. Sighing in defeat I roll back over and stare off into space. All I know for sure: this won’t come easily but we will make it through. As long as we’re fighting we will make it through. But the only problem is: we’re not going to fight!

Author's Note:

This took forever to figure out! Grrr!!! Anyway through endless rewrites and writers blocks I finally finished it. Hope you enjoy even tho it's not what I was looking for!:pinkiesad2:

Also I will be doing the bold letter flashback in the next chapter too!

~Coco