• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 675 Views, 83 Comments

Wish Us Luck - Coco-loco



General Corridor is on their door step yet no one has any doubt they're going to lose this war

  • ...
2
 83
 675

Awakening of the Runaways

With one final crack we surfaced and the ice broke. Darkness poured in our dark hole in the soft dirt, “Air!” she cried out. I’ve never seen her happier in my life. She stands up and puts her hands up to the sky just reaching for the moon.

“Do you think they’re still searching for us?” I ask her before looking around. It looks nothing like what it looked like when I froze us.

“Um, Lula? Where are we?” I stand up with a small stretch before really looking at where we are. I see a huge building a few miles away.

“Lets just go over to that building, they might be able to help?” I offer. She nods and helps me out, it took us a hour but we reached it. A tall, locked gate stood between us and answers.

“Hello? Anybody home?” She yelled at the top of her lungs. There were a few minutes of silences than we could hear voices inside right before the tall gates opened and a young boy with green hair and funny ears walked out.

“Um, who are you two?” He asks raising an eyebrow scanning us over.

“Queens of the Ice and Fire kingdoms of the north and south!” Natalie says sticking out her chest, “I’ve always wanted to say that!”

“Cat, I think two crazies just showed up at the door!” He calls over his shoulder not taking his eyes off of us. A older girl shows up at the door and raises an eyebrow just like the boy after looking us over.

“What year are you two from?” She says just staring at us.

“Eighteen sixty two? Why? What year is it now?” Both her and the boys jaws hit the floor and a girl standing behind them faints.

“Eighteen...sixty...two?”

“Um, yes. What years is it now?” I asks now the one raising an eyebrow.

“Two thousand thirteen,” she says raising an eyebrow.

“Lula, I think we’re out of our prime,” Natalie says turning to me as I faint.

--------------------------------------

“Ow!” I moan sitting up. My head, hurts!

“Oh good you're awake! You hit your head really hard I thought you might have a concussion. Do you feel ok?” Asks a girl about the same age as that ‘Cat’ girl. I look at her as if shes not even speaking english before smiling at her kindness.

“Oh, my head hurts a little but I think I’ll be fine! Thank you, what is your name?” She seems to shrink at my question. Her blush is obvious even behind her pink hair.

“F-Fluttershy. What's yours? You know, if you don’t mind me asking?” I smile reassuring at her trying to calm her down.

“Lula,” the girl in a bed near mine shoots up and her whole appearance is obvious.

“Lula? Lula like the ice queen?” She asks turning to me with pericing pink eyes. The hair, the wings, the electric attitude, she is the Rainbow Queen of the Coy.

“My Queen!” I mutter bowing to her.

“Huh?” I look up at her to see she’s totally confused, “don’t bow to me! I don't deserve it-”

“RAINBOW!!!!” Fluttershy yells cutting off her rants. Instead of sulking or something ‘Rainbow’ bursts into tears. “Oh, I’m sorry sweetie. Shh stop crying.” Fluttershy goes from mad to motherly in about two seconds but, hey, I guess ‘Rainbow’ went from ranting to crying in two too!

“Why is she crying?” No one answers my question though. Soft sobs fill the room along with coo’s and the occasional shallow breaths from a different bed.

=================================

“Are you sure about this?” She asks in a quiet voice as Scoots slips through the hole Pinkie left in the wall.

“Sweetie Belle it’ll be fine. Trust us!” Scoots says as her head pops back in making Sweetie jump.

“Yeah, we’ll save mah sis’ and Iya and get back here with whatever info we collected on the way,” I say with a smile before pushing Sweetie out the hole and slipping out my self.

“But before Pinkie went black out she said it was a five day journey. They might notice we’re gone by than!” Sweetie points out making Scoots nod her head in agreement.

“Ah’ve got just the thing for that!” And in a few short movements Scoots is straped into a scooter with us in a trailer on the back. “Magic! Now get movin’ Scoots!” I order.

“Wait! Why do I have to pull you two?” She says offering me a half hearted glare.

“Because you got ‘dem wings, now move it!” I yell. Her wings flutter a little before she rockets us away.

“WOOHOO!!!” We yell as we speed around trees and jump over holes and animals. After a few breaks we reach General Corridors castle house in a day.

“Talk ‘bout speedy, Scoots!” I cheer high fiving her.

“That was a huge adrenaline rush, awesome!” Sweetie says with a small squeal of glee. We just stare at her with raised eyebrows.

“What are you a dictionary?” We ask her in unison.

“No!” She says, “anyway we’re here.”

“Right!” We mumble turning to look at the looming house where my sister and Iya are being held captive.

“Ah remember this place,” I whisper taking them aback a little, “what, he’s mah dad too!”

“Right,” they say with their eyes darting around a little.

“Well... Here’s the plan!” I say sitting down it the dirt making a wooden map, “we’re ‘ere.” I say pointing to a spot on the map, marking it with a star, and mumble a little before looking through my newly found memories. With a flinch at how devoid of detail they are, “this is my sisters room and the door to the dungeon is ‘ere!” After marking off all the places that we should look for them I point to the very places to avoid, “this is where he is when he’s not hurtin’ mah sis’”

“Got it!” They say standing and saluting me.

“Mah sis’ can’t take much pain no more but Iya can so if he’s not in that there room or with mah sis’ he’s with Iya,” I say and they nod in agreement.

“So what's the plan?” Sweetie asks.

“Scoots, yall are in charge of distracting General Corridor. Sweetie you're in charge of keepin’ Iya and mah sis’ sane,” they nod.

“What about you?” Sweetie asks.

“Ah’m gonna figure out when they’re comin’”

--------------------------------------

Each holding a wooden sword and a small shield we pressed our ears against the door listening for any sign of commotion. A sharp slap ringed through the air making all of us flinch.

“What can she do?” came General Corridors voice through the door. Who?

“A-Ah ain’t never gonna tell you!” Applejack spits.

“Oh, you better!” A loud bang sounds through the room and we back up a little.

“Do you think we should go in there?” Sweetie whispers to me.

“For our safety, no. For Applejacks, definitely!” Scoots says and I just nod.

“Are you girls ready?” I ask fear and confidence covering each of us.

“No, but lets do it!” Sweetie whispers.

“I agree. This is pure stupid,” Scoots says naming me laugh.

“Stupidity!” Sweetie correct.

“Are you a dictionary?” Scoots asks throwing her hands over her head.

“No, but definitely are not,” Sweetie says crossing her arms.

“Girls concentrate! We can’t fight while we’re in there!” I say before pushing the door open and running in!

===================================

“Natalie. I have good news and bad news,” I yell the second I enter our room.

“Calm down! Tell me after you change. One of the girls, I think her name was Rarity, made us some clothes!” She says throwing me a pale blue dress. “It matches your hair!”

“Funny!” I mutter before changing. It fits perfectly.

“Cute!” She says looking me over, “so what's your news?”

“Oh, well...um. The Rainbow Queen is here.” I say making her face light up.

“Really thats amazing!” Her face sinks as she remembers something else, “what's the bad news?”

“She may be in the hospital and she might be a little psychotic,” I whisper.

“What!?! Why?” she yells.

“I don’t know,” I say embarrassed.

“I know exactly who to ask!” She says grabbing my arm and dragging me out the door.

A few doors later... “hey we have a few questions for you!”

“What?” Natalie pushes the poor confused boy side and drags me into his room.

“The Rainbow Queen?” Natalie asks him.

“The Rainbow Queen? You, mean Rainbow Dash?” He asks her.

“Yep!” She says sitting down on the bed.

“Rainbow Dash fell in love with a girl named Applejack...” one whole long story, tears, and gasps later, “so she kinda went insane.”

“I would!” Natalie says calmly.

“Natalie! A girl is right now being tortured by her own father with nothing anyone can do! Rainbow has gone insane and another girl who tried to save Applejack is almost dead and all you can say is that you would go insane too!” I shriek.

“Well I would!” Natalie shouts back with tears welling up in her eyes.

“We should be heading back to our room now. Thank you...”

“Spike,” he says.

“Right, thank you Spike!” I start leading Natalie with only one glance back at Spike.

“Oh, Twilight called a meeting in a few hours! If you want I could come and get you two?” I smile sweetly at him and nod,

“Yes, that would be just fine!”

--------------------------------------------

“Welcome Ms. Lula and Natalie! My name is Twilight Sparkle and we are the resistance!”

“Wait! Who ever said we were called the resistance?” Calls a girl from the other side of the long table.

“Gracy! We are resisting! That makes us the resistance!” Twilight says evilly.

“What are their coys? Do they even have any?” Gracy asks making some whispers and murmurs float around.

“Do you two have coys?” Twilight asks and we nod, “could we have a demonstration?”

“Yep!” Natalie says cheery as ever. Her hand starts glowing red before bursting into flames. Everyone screams in pure terror. Her fire goes out leaving her confused, “what?”

“You have a fire coy?” Gracy asks a little less scared than the others.

“Well, yeah. What so bad about that?” Twilight then clears her throat getting everyone attention.

“Fire coys are extremely rare. There are only two people, other than you, who have a fire coy. One is General Corridor, our enemy, the other is his sister who nobody has seen in twenty years. So the only known fire coys are being used for evil,” she says calmly.

“But in our time is was Air coys that were evil,” I say calmly.

“What?!” Gracy freaks slamming her hands down on the table making it wobble.

“Anyway...what about you, Lula?” I smile.

“Don’t touch the table,” I say loudly and everyone removes their hands. I place both hands on the table and breath. Slowly but surely it turns to ice.

“A Fire coy and a Ice coy!” Spike says like an announcer while everyone claps for us.

“Sit,” Cat orders telling us its time for business!

====================================

“A-Applebloom?” Applejack stutters out.

“We thought that was enough!” Sweetie yells out.

“Hey General Marketplace!” Scoots yells out.

“General what now?” All four of us ask her.

“Oh whatever. General Popcorn Pants come and get me!” She calls out whacking him across the face with her dulled sword. His angry fire followed her but she was to fast to catch her.

“Come on AJ!” I whisper to her.

“Somethin’ bad will happen this time too,” she mutters.

“Not if you come with us!” Sweetie says to her.

“Will ya get Iya too?” We nod, “then Ah’ll help ya!” slowly a orange suit flickers on her burnt bruised body.

“Scoots!” Me and Sweetie yell as she dodges another blast hitting his knees.

“Yeah?” She smacks his arm.

“Pack it up!” Sweetie yells to her.

“Got it!” doing just what Rainbow taught her to, before she went insane, she sent a electric charge down the sword as it connected with his gut before joining us out the door.

“Come on! They’re keepin’ Iya over ‘ere!” AJ says more confident than I’ve seen her in days.

“Applejack, why are you helpin’ us now? Why not help Pinkie and Iya get ya out?” I ask her. She flinches.

“Ah’ll tell ya a lil’ more later. Mainly it was because Ah didn’t really think they were there. Ah’m helpin’ you because Iya can’t be killed to many more times before she runs out of lives to keep ‘er goin’ and Rainbow needs meh!” We shrug and keep running.

“She really does. More than you know,” Scoots says.

“We’re ‘ere,” Applejack yelled as we run into her. You can see the pain flow through her body when we connect with her skin.

“Lets do this!” Scoots cheers.

“Applejack you stay here! Your to hurt,” Sweetie says as I break the door down. AJ nods in agreement and we run in.

“Who’s there?” Comes the creepiest voice I have ever heard.

“Thats what we were about to ask you!” Scoots calls as the light flicker on to show a very disturbing sight and a lot of guards.

“Three more toys!” Says a black haired boy before he starts laughing the most disturbing laugh I have ever heard. Scoots, I guess, feels like pointing just that out,

“dude! What the hell is wrong with your laugh?!” The question definitely takes him back.

“Dude, it’s my evil laugh!” Than knives are flying at Scoots. She can move faster than need and not only gets out of the way but grabs one and throws it back. Now with a jagged knife sticking out of his thigh evil laugh dude pulls a gun and starts shooting at Scoots.

“He’s distracted come on let’s deal with these guards!” Sweetie whispers.

“Ah got the guards you get Iya,” I look at the wall, “and that lady!” She nods and we run straight at them. “Hey gardens come and git meh!” I yell wagging my small hammer in their faces.

“Gardens!” They yell now angry. Before long I’m surrounded by a couple dozen guards. I shrug it off before I start spinning. With my hammer pointed straight out in front of me I make it longer and longer before I’m hitting them hard in the gut.

“Babys!” I scream before shifting it into a large hammer and play my favorite game, whack-a-mole!

“Nice job Bloom! Now help me get them down!” Sweetie calls to me as Scoots just sighs and keeps hitting the injured boy with a stick.

“Got it,” my hammer is soon a small ladder and I’m helping Sweetie get Iya down.

“Violet C-Corri-Corridor,” Iya stammers out as we move on to the lady.

“I’ve heard about Violet! She’s General Corridors sister. She’s been missing for twenty years,” Sweetie blabbles as me and Scoots just roll our eyes.

“Yeah yeah, hurry up I’m getting bored,” Scoots moans as she hits him upside the head.

“Girls, I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”

===================================

“We know nothing. We don’t know when he’s coming, how large his army is, or how powerful they are. Basically I have little doubt that we’re losing,” Twilight says. She’s wrong though.

“Twilight,” I say standing up, “I do believe you're dead wrong.”

“Excuse me?” She says sitting down to hear me out.

“We do not know nothing. Yes we don’t know that stuff and yes thats important but we do know some stuff.”

“Like what?” She asks crossing her arms. We are just now getting to the important stuff, it took awhile to fill me and Natalie in on everything.


“Well, we know he has a fire coy, we know he enjoys pain, we know he’s had a troubled childhood, we know that for the first time ever somebody has the same coy as someone else. We also know something that is extremely important... pause for dramatic effect... his army doesn’t have coys!” Nods and whispers travel around the table before somebody I’ve still haven’t met stands up.

“I talked to Rainbow Dash! She told me something that you guys might want to know,” the young girl says nervously.

“What is it Airus?”

“It took her awhile to figure it out but... the reason General Corridor took AJ instead of her. He had the chance but he choose Applejack instead. His plan is crazy clever,” she says exaggeratedly impressed.

“Get to the point Airus!” Spike says on the edge of his chair.

“For Applejacks coys and to weaken Rainbow,” she mumbles before quickly sitting down.

“But what does that have to do with anything,” Gracy asks raising an eyebrow.

“If he took Rainbow than we would do anything and everything to get her back. Because he took AJ in a way that Rainbow could have stopped him than Rainbow feels guilty. Rainbow takes guilt on higher level than any of us would even think. We would be so wrapped up in helping Rainbow that we wouldn’t be thinking to hard on AJ and he would have the upperhand.”

“She’s right,” Natalie calls out standing up, “what does that have to do with Applejacks coys?”

“Applejack has a block coy. He figured out a way to take some of it using Iya and distribute it to himself and his army,” Airus finishes.

“How would Rainbow know this?” Twilight asks.

“She said that...well...Applejack told her,” Airus mumbles.

“How did Applejack tell her?” Natalie blurts.

“I-In my d-dreams,” comes a scratchy voice from behind Twilight making her jump.

“Oh, Rainbow. You should be in bed. You're still hurt!” Fluttershy cries out running over to help her hurt friends back to the hospital bed.

Rainbow lets out a bloody cough, “Pinkie, I came here because something is happening to Pinkie!” Fluttershy nods.

“Junebug, you help her back to the hospital!” Fluttershy orders before taking off running for Pinkie. We can hear the hospital door swing open and Fluttershy scream in alarm.

“Octavia go with Junebug and help out Fluttershy. Junebug...just leave Rainbow here,” Twilight mutters just brushing off Fluttershys screams of pain and terror.

“Twilight!” Rarity shrieks, “how dare you? Listen to the poor girl, we should go help her! Not sit around in here like we can’t hear those noises!” Nods and a short discussion of agreement goes around and it doesn’t take long for Twilight to be sitting in a empty room.

===================================

We stop talking, stop moving, stop thinking and turn to look at the new comer in pure fear. We may have been fearless earlier but his kind face and laid back features were just scary.

“Y-you-you’re d-dead!” Scoots cries out.

“I’m sorry Scootaloo, it was either that or kill Applejack and Rainbow,” Iya says weakly from behind us.

“B-but he’s d-dead,” Scoots whins tears falling from her eyes.

“I should be too,” Iya points out casually before thinking over her mistake, “he wasn’t going to kill AJ was he?”

“No!” Me and Sweetie say in unison, “he can’t even touch Rainbow.”

“Then why does he want him alive?” Iya asks not expecting the next reaction. Neither were meet an Sweets but she definitely wasn’t.

“Dead people stay dead!” Scoots yells darting forward faster than we’ve even seen her move, and she moves fast already, and stabs him in the gut with her dull sword. He doesn’t even flinch. Thinking over her next move her grabs her mid run, which should have broken his arm, and slams her into the wall.

“Scootaloo!” Her face is gushing blood but somehow she is still standing, or getting up.

“No!” She yells before her eyes light up and she moves at superhuman speeds dodging his attacks inhumanly and connecting her sword with painful procition.

“Oh, baby girl you can’t kill the undead,” he cries out with a ear splitting laugh.

“I can!” Iya cries out and subconsciously comes up with a plan with Scoots. Even in her weak state she ran, and she ran like hell was on her heels! Wherever he was planning on going against her Scoots stopped him. Iyas fingers dug into his gut cut, no rhyme intended, and he fell over dead.

“Awesome!” Me and Sweetie squeal with glee before a pained moan stops us right in our tracks...”right,”

“Violet!” We all finish in unison. Soon, though, we got her down and carried her out the door.

“Violet!” Applejack calls as she sees us come out and helps Iya carry her. Turning to me with a trusting look in her eyes, “what we do now Bloom?”

“Find out how big his army is an’ when they’re attackin’” I finish triumphantly!

“Got it boss!” They say soulting me. Scoots seems to have moved on from the whole ‘zombie dad’ thing which is good, Iya has a unusual confidence about her, and Sweetie is ready to make some grown men cry.

“Lets do this!” And off we go!

--------------------------------------------

“Holy crap!” Applejack says the second the army comes into view.

“Tonight!” General Corridor calls from a special area. His voice booms through the huge area and we can hear it crystal clear! “We will storm the castle! Our march will begin and the traders will fall!” Cheers filled the air along with hats and...feathers!

“This is bad. Very bad!” Iya mumbles from behind us as General Corridor continues,

“Rainbow Dash is weak, their soldiers are weak, their team is dwindling, we have the upper hand! Lets use it and smack them down! There are around thirty of them and thousands of us, if they even think for a second that they can beat us. Who would like to help me prove them dead wrong? Who would like to help me win a war? Who would like to help me take down a resistance once and for all!” Their cheers and shouts echoed in our heads. I have to admit his speech was convincing but the main problem is that everything he said was one hundred percent true!

“I thought you six might want to hear his speech!” followed by a bone chilling and blood boiling laugh and a hard blow to the head.

=========================================

“Fluttershy what's going on?” I ask as the crying girl does everything she can to help the unconscious girl flinging herself around on the bed in a painful manner.

“Her pulse is low, almost irresponsible,” she whispers out, “and she is having a seizure!”

“How could somebody have one while in a coma?” Gracy cries out tears streaming down her face as they try to hold Pinkie down.

“She has a fever!” Airus screams making everyone try even harder to hold her down so they could tend to that and her horrible head wounds.

“Lula!” Natalie yells signaling me to do something I might regret later, I cover her in a thin but strong layer of frost.

“When the seizure stops I need everyone to be ready to care for her!” I call out keeping a steady hold on her body and keeping it reasonably cold.

Fluttershy nods affirmatively,” everyone heard her! Airus, Gracy, I need fresh air in here! Aia, water and lots of it! Natalie heat up and cloth and care for Rainbow she's still hurt! Alli I need a tube and a table, stat! Vinyl I could use some extra help,” she orders and everyone jumps right to it with no hesitation. Soon the room is filled with multiple blue headed girls and everything she asked for.

“Her seizure stopped,” I tell her letting Pinkie out of my hold.

“Thank you, go help Natalie!” She orders with no emotion. Talk about personality jump!

“Lula, I could use that help!” Natalie yells as Rainbow starts rocking back and forth. I walk over to hear faint whispers.

“What is she saying?” I ask Natalie and she just shrugs.

“I got this,” I boy about the age of everyone else here pushes us aside and in a matter of seconds we can hear her clear as rain! If, you know, rain was clear.

“He came from the hallway she was choked and he left her. Gasping she fell. She could hear screams fill the dungeon. Quite screams, young, quite, afraid. Dead don’t rise, they can’t. Six watch, thousands scream, no fear only pride. One night or two. Riddles hide the truth. Castles filled with storm, raise from the sea. Sea of thousands and sea of millions. Some will be left standing but most will fall along with the others. Riddles hide the truth. Wake up and tell us the answer!” She starts crying than. Her previously pake eyes now back to their natural pink but soon clouded with tears.

“Huh?” All three of us ask her.

==================================

“Applebloom, sorry to question your master plan but... BEING LOCKED UP IN A DUNGEON OF A PSYCHO GENERAL WAS NOT PART OF MINE!!!” Scoots yells struggling against her restraints keeping her plastered to the wall.

“It ain’t part o’ mine neither,” I mumble fumbling with mine as I’m strapped right next to her.

“Well at least we’re still together, right? It couldn’t get much worse, right?” Sweetie asks twitching slightly with an edge to her whole attitude. Insanity maybe?

“Rainbow’s gotta know by now that you three ain’t at that camp o’ yours?” Applejack offers. I just give her a look of, seriously!

“You seriously think that Rainbow is thinking?” We ask her.

“If she ain’t thinkin’ ‘bout this than what she thin’ ‘bout?” Applejack says way more know-it-all-ly than she intended.

“I think she’s trying to find her sanity,” Scoots says as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

“What ya mean, ‘er sanity?”

“I mean my sister is insane!” Scoots shoots back dismissively.

“Why? Ah warned ‘er ‘bout that. She shouldn’t be!” We all just stare at her in confusion.

“But you haven’t seen her in months!” We point out. She just rolls her eyes.

“Ah have other ways of talkin’ to ‘er,” she answers almost in a daze.

“I really don’t think they talk all that much,” Scoots mutters to me making me giggle and everyone else to stare.

“Its nothin’” We yell in unison.

“Sure...” everyone else says totally buying it.

“I’m glad everyone's awake, I thought I might miss my fun!” Comes an all to familiar voice from the etching shadows.

“To. Much. Talk. If our hands weren’t tied you would be having so much fun!” Scoots says ending sarcastically.

“You're right!” He gasps, “I should probably enjoy myself while I can! How about I start with you?” He asks running a finger creepily under my chin.

“Ah’d prefer ya didn’t, “ I say calmly.

“I don’t care!” He says releasing a laugh making us all flinch.

“Seriously, dude, what is wrong with your laugh?” Scoots asks raising an eyebrow.

“I would learn to shut up if I were you!” He says shifting into his coy and pulling a short knife.

“W-what are ya gonna do with that?” I ask as he waves it in my face.

“How about we play a little game?” It was more of an order than a question though.

“No, not really,” all six of us say in unison.

“Play or I slit her throat?” He yells running the knife lightly against my jaw line.

“Ah would prefer ya don’t do that either,” I say really wanting to swat it away.

“hurt her and I will electrocute your sorry ass!” Scoots yells jerking a little against the restraints as he leaves a deep line in my cheek.

“The only reason you would be brought out of these chains will be when we move your room. Until Then you're stuck here for me to torture!” His laugh assaulted our ears as he makes a line down my arm to collect in the waiting bucket below.

“Stop it!” Scoots screams as I grab her hand to help with the pain.

“I will see you when there is a layer of blood in there. Until then expect to see somebody else. I promise they won’t be half as kind as I was,” than with a skip in his step the door slams and locks behind him. The cut on my cheek trickled with a steady stream of blood flowing like tears.

“It’s ok Bloom,” Scoots reassures me as another throb of pure pain goes through my bleeding arm. Drip by drip a small ting noise was the only sounds that filled that room. “We will pull through!”

After a few hundred thousand tings the door swings open with a subtle squeak and a very large man enters. “Ah, the Apple Sisters and the Rainbow Girls Sister. I do believe the pressure is all mine!” He says with a toothy grin.

“Could you do us the favor and let us go!” Scoots yells as I give her hand a gentle squeeze.

“I do not believe I can do that. But I promise you will be crying more blood than your friend there is by the time I leave,” his toothy grin turns into a nasty one and I can feel Scoots tence up. She, along with the rest of us, knows exactly what's coming next.

“Why?” Sweetie asks taking all of us aback.

“Why? Oh my sweet toy, because it’s fun!” He shifts into the most gruesome coy I have ever seen, and the first of that kind for that matter, a torture coy. “Let the games began!”

=========================================

“Twilight give it up!” Rarity finally yells over Twilights ever coming murmurs as she tries to decipher Applejacks message to Rainbow. She flinches and backs away slowly from the table head hung and feet heavy.

“There is no need to do this to yourself. Do you want to do what Rainbow did?” Rose asks. I have learned all their names now, their coys, their faces, I haven’t learned their pasts.

“Rose is right. Twilight, we need you to be stroung. We have two of our most powerful captured and the other two in the hospital. We can’t risk another lose,” Lyra reasons getting a few nods of agreement.

“We have low numbers as it is, we can’t risk los-” Fluttershy is soon cut off as the door swings open and Spike comes barging in.

“They’re gone! I knew that I haven’t seen them since the day Lula and Natalie came but I still haven’t seen them since. So I went to their room and they’re not there. I went up to the top of the school and looked everywhere I could see, nope they weren’t there. I search the whole school top and bottom and they’re not anywhere!” Spike yells hyperventilating.

“Who?” We all ask him when he finally shuts up.

“Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle! I think I know where they went and how they got there,” he finishes with us all waiting for him to continue.

“Well...” Natalie and I say in unison.

“Pinkie had to of gotten back into here by not using the gate. Nobody let her in she just waltzed right in bloody and hurt. She is able to go through walls right?” We nod, ”they must have found where she went through the wall and went to go get Applejak and Iya!”

“S-Scootaloo? B-but that must mean? Oh n-no!” Comes an all to familiar voice from the door. She has got to stop getting out of bed! Fluttershy's eyes lock on Rainbow and she gives her a look that nobody wants to get. Rainbow freezes up and starts sweating nervously.

“What are you doing out of bed?” Fluttershy hisses obviously angry about, well, that exact point.

“I wanted to listen about your plans for beating General Corridor!” She says a little less confidently than her eyes showed.

“You want to know our plan?” Rarity squeeks enraged and small tears streaming down her face from the recent news, “we can’t beat them. So what's the point in trying!”

“B-but...but...but!” Rainbow stutters out trying to soak in what that means.

“The only way we could beat him would be in we had who he has. We need Applejack and Iya, we need the girls, we need you and Pinkie to be healthy and whole but we don’t have that!” Rarity yells, “the only way we would be able to get them back, maybe not Pinkie but the others, would be if you went to get them! But you don’t you stay here and mope while our numbers slowly sink!”

“I can’t! If I did they would get me too. I would have to watch them hurt her even more than I already have and she would have to watch them hurt me!” Rainbow yells making the lights and her veins flicker.

“You're the most powerful coyable person alive you could beat them! I’ve seen past Rainbow Queens take down whole armies single handedly with their hands are tied behind their backs! They didn’t have a real reason to fight other than for their country. You have a real reason,” Natalie says smiling at her.

“I’m not! My sister has a electricity coy too! She could be this ‘Rainbow Queen’ not me. And I don’t have a reason to fight, they took my reasons!” She yells flickering a little before storming out. Candy runs after her.

“What does she mean her sister has it too?” I ask.

“Exactly that. Her sister was born with a flight coy and has a electricity coy,” Twilight shrugs.

“Wasn’t she?”

“No. She gave her self wings!” Twilight says.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Rainbow!” Candy yelled grabbing her shoulder.

“What!?” Rainbow barks turning to face her.

“You’re wrong!” Candy flickers to have Rainbows eyes.

“How?” Candy grins.

“Yes they have your reasons but they can never really take them. Yes they have Applejack, yes they have Scootaloo but they don’t have you! As long as you're alive and fighting than your reasons are with you!” Rainbow smiles at Candy and pulls her into a hug.

“For what I know is my reasons are in unbearable pain for me,” than Rainbow walks away.

=========================================

The sizzling filled the air and the smell of burning flesh soon joined it. Tears and screams of pain were soon to follow, along with cries for him to stop and evil laughs.

“WHY?” The simple question stopped the sizzling and her took a gentle step back.

“I have already told you, my little toys, because it’s fun!” His laughs started up again.

“But why is it fun?” Scootaloo asks repeating her question. He seems to have to think about that one, well, not before grinning.

“I can’t explain it, how about I just show you?” Scoots drops to the ground but in her weakened, food deprived state she can’t run. He picks her up by the hair making her let out a few pained squeeks.

“What do you want me to do?” She asks her eyes flicking between me and him pure fear dripping from her features.

“Oh, have a little fun!” He pulls a stubby knife out of is mysterious nowhere pocket and hands it to her. Her whole face flashes with realization when he starts pushing her towards me. “Go on little toy!”

“No, no, no , no, no, no, NO!!!” Scoots yells throwing the knife to the ground only to have it reappear in her hand.

“Do it or I will kill her!” He threatens walking over to hold a very sharp knife under Sweeties chin.

“D-do it,” I whisper to her. The tings were the only thing to fill the silence as Scoots decides over Sweeties life and my ever lasting pain. Her choice is obvious though, the knife slides gently against the skin on my chest as Scoots lets more blood flow. Blood and our tears.

“Lets give them a little privacy, no?” He hits a button every single one of us didn’t know was there and walls come from the floor making tiny rooms. Sweeties pained screams were barely audible through them.

“Are you ok?” She asks the all to obvious question. Using the knife she cuts a piece of her pants off to pat down my bleeding wounds.

“O-other than un-unbearable pain an’ slowly bleedin’ ta death, nah Ah’m just dandy!” I say sarcastically.

“You forgot being locked up in a crazy dudes dungeon while being tortured by two other crazy dudes,” I hear her mutter.

“There may be reason behind meh leavin’ that out,” I mutter back.

“I guessed that much,” she says patting down the cut on my chest. “How much does it hurt?”

“Much, is it fun?” I ask her. Her face scrunches up and her head falls.

“No, I bet it is to psychos but I’m not psycho yet,” she answers making me laugh a little. She reaches up and places something in my hand, “I think you might need it more than me!” I feel something fast on my lips before more padding on my wounds.

======================================================

“As long as shes alive and fighting!” Rarity shrieks as Candy tells her what happened.

“What it’s true,” Candy shrugs.

“Rainbow is barely alive and gave up fighting the night they took Applejack!” Rarity yells, she has a good point.

“How about I talk to her?” I ask making everyone look at me.

“Yeah, sure, go on, do it...” so on and so forth the mutter like Rarity wasn’t just yelling at someone for doing what I just asked to do.

“Bye!” I say tail turning out the door. The second the door closes I hear the fighting start back up.

It takes me awhile to find Rainbows room through the endless staircases and corridors, hehe bad joke, but it wasn’t to hard. I could hear her screaming inside. It takes me a moment but I soon knock on the door to get an exaggerated sigh inside before it opens.

“What?” She asks looking tirer than I saw her last.

“Can I talk to you?” I ask raising an eyebrow. She rolls her eyes and instructs me inside. Half the bed is missing and a huge hole is blown in the wall behind it, “what happened?”

“Applejack was having nightmares before they took her, about them taking her!” Rainbow hisses. At first my jaw is on the floor but when she shoots me a glare I just wave her off. “What did you want to talk about?”

“Well...” I start.

“They sent you didn’t they?” I nod.

“Maybe?” She rolls her eyes and sits on the bed, or what's left of it.

“Thought so,” she mutters.

“They did send me. The wanted me to tell you that you're wrong. You may have given up and you may think nothing worse could happen. They wanted me to tell you that you're stupid for thinking that you have no reason, because you always need to fight. But...I don’t want to!” I say, she just stares at me dumbfounded.

“But, you just did!” She yelled throwing her arms over her head.

“Oh yeah!” I murmur making her roll her eyes.

“So, what do you want to tell me?” I smile at her.

“Actually I have a question for you!” She raises her eyebrow and pats the bed next to her. I happily accept her invitation and sit.

“Yeah?” She asks laying down and closing her eyes. She may be a little psychotic but at least she doesn't rube it everyones face.

“Can you tell me about Applejack?” She open one eye, looks at me as if I was lying, then sighs.

“Actually, thats a hard one. What do you want to know about her?” I shrug. She sighs and starts at the beginning.“The day of separation wasn’t the first time I saw Applejack...”

--------------------------------------------

Tiny wings swatted my face as I tried to hold Scoots still in my arms. “I. Don’t. Want. To!” She says slapping me hard against the face making me finally drop her and she takes off running.

“Don’t be a scaredy cat!” I yell taking off after her even though I knew it was pointless. “You have to go to school!”

“I don’t want to!” She says running up next to me barely out of arm's reach. Soon, though, she takes off again this time into an apple orchard we pass by every day. For the first time I went in, bobbing and weaving between trees trying to catch up to the girl. I had as much chance at catching her as a cat trying to catch a bird flying in the sky. Normal speed person against speed coy person, nope not happening. Even though she's only three and I’m nine, I had no chance.

“Scootaloo!!” I yell as I see a house, “this is someones property run somewhere else!”

“But I want you to run into a tree!” I hear her scream as I swerve around said tree.

I hear a loud ‘oof’ and come to a halt in front of a downed Scootaloo. “Who ran into a tree now!” I yell at her even though there were no trees in front of her.

“Well, she did!” Comes a laughing voice from behind me. Scoots rolls over and I turn to see a young girl about my age.

“Who are you?” I ask tilting my head a little.

“Nope!” She answers.

“Nope?”

“Who are y’all?” She asks back. I let out a defeated sigh.

“I get it. Your land, us leave!” I murmur grabbing Scoots and lifting her to her feet.

“Ah never said anythin’ ‘bout y’all leavin’ Ah just want ta know yer names before Ah tell ya mine,” she answer offering us a friendly smile that I return.

“I’m Rainbow Dash, this is Scootaloo!” Scoots shoots me a glance that I ignor gladly.

“Applejack!” She says giving me her hand.

“Nice to meet you too. But we have to leave. It’s Scoots first day of school!” Scoots lets out a huff and Applejack laughs at her.

“It’s nice to know you two both laugh at my... what is it called?” That makes us fall into a full blown laughter. When we finally stop tears are rolling down our cheeks and our stomachs are sore.

“Well you two should co-”

“Should leave!” Booms from a very large man approaching behind Applejack. Her smile fades drastically as he approaches. “And don’t even think about coming back!!”

“Um, ok?” I say backing up with Scoots hiding surely behind me.

When he thinks we’re out of sight his hands hits the top of her head and she topples to the ground unconscious.

----------------------------------------

“She didn’t remember meeting and me and Scoots were to afraid to go back,” I finish.

“H-he?” I don’t even know what to say to that.

“Before I answer your question, which is obvious, I want you to tell me what you thought Applejack was like. Who her family is, her sister, her personality, her past!” Her voice starts raising and raising as she continues to the point where shes looming over me.

“Calm down,” I say gently pushing her back, “I never knew what to think. I’ve never met her and Spike told us everything he knew. I wanted to get to know her from you!” I say smiling gently at her.

“Thank you!” She mutters as a real smile creeps onto her face and a tear makes a line on her cheek. I’m pulled into a light hug.

“Her childhood was horrible,” she tells me as she pulls away, “her father chose to beat her instead of his pregnant wife. He thought it was fun. She learned to use her coy as personal protection against him. She still grew up to be loving and kind. She was perfect and kind, honest and loyal, but most of all, she was all mine and nobody could take her from me!” She wimpers.

“Whos her family?”

“General Corridor but she won’t tell me who her mother is. She has an Aunt and a older brother and sister...”

====================================

The walls drop and Scoots flies, “how dare you?” He yells advancing on the downed girl.

“I-I had to!” Scoots sputters out spitting blood. I can see it in her eyes, shes ready for a fight.

“Oh, I would regret doing that if I were you!” He practically orders.

“Actually,” Scoots says shakily standing, “you will!”

“Why would I do that?” He smirks.

“Because,” a smirk formed on her face, “you will!” Her whole body lights up and she starts moving in the fastest slow motion I have ever seen. One moment she's in one spot and the next another. Soon though, the glowing fades and he is beat to a anger reducing pulp. “Thats why!” She picks up her little knife and starts cutting at the bands holding us.

“That was awesome!” Sweetie squeaks still holding her throat protectively.

“Ya see that Rainbow?” I hear Applejack murmur. After a few seconds she smiles, “Rainbows proud of ya!”

“But how?” Scoots asks still trying to connect the crazy dots.

“Magic, Scoots, its magic!” I could hear a little bit of Rainbows voice in AJ’s as she said that. No further questions were asked on the subject.

“We need to stall that army,” Scoots whispers in my ear.

“Al’ight everyone fallow meh!” I yell limping out the room. The second I reach the stairs I let out a low grown, with Scoots help I make it back to the woods where our scooter is waiting.

“Al’ight. This is the plan!” I yell turning to the others, “Violet ya need ta get to tha school and warn everyone ‘bout that army coming. AJ Ah know that not only do ya want to but need ta get back ta Rainbow we need yer help!”

“Ah understand,” Applejack says with that smile exactly.

“Good, Violet you think you can make it?” She lets out a half hearted shrug.

“I can’t make any promises but I owe you so I’ll try!” She says before taking off in the direction of the school, according to Sweeties finger.

“Ok, time to stall an army!” Scoots yells out high fiving Sweetie.

----------------------------------------------

Armed with seemingly harmless wooden weapons, armor, and wits we stood five against thousands. I’m starting to think my plan will get us re-recaught.

“Now which one of you thinks you're going to win this war?” Scoots yell out into the crowd. Shouts of ‘we will’ and ‘get out of the way’ filled the air. “Why?” The whole crowd goes into an awkward silence as nobody can answer her question, “thought so.”

“Because, they may be some of the most powerful coyable people alive but we over number than two to one!” Says a girl about AJ’s age, she takes a step forward through the crowd. She has blue and white striped hair and light pink eyes.

“You people only fight because you're told to! We fight because we have to!” Scoots shoots back making her laugh.

“You don’t have to, you brought this on yourself! Get them,” she orders walking back into the crowd as a bunch of soldiers advanced on us. We just smirk.

“Funny,” I mutter as they cross under a shadow. They look up with a quiet ‘huh’ to see and giant wooden gun hovering over their heads, loaded and ready to fire.

“Wooden?” The girl asks her laughs breaching our ears again.

“Y’all want ta see if it works, Ah doubt it! Back it up!” I order bring the gun closer to their scared faces.

“Yeah ok backing up,” they whisper doing exactly that.

“Babies!” She hissed stepping forward and right under the gun, “try me?”

“Ehhh,” I don’t know what to do.

“You're giving her what she wants,” Scoots whispers into my ear.

“She has a coy, you can fire!” Iya whispers in the other. The trigger is pressed and it fires with a loud boom. When the dust settles we see the girl standing unharmed inside a bright pink bubble.

“Well then, thats one powerful weapon you have there girl,” she says brushing invisible dust off her shirt as the bubble fades.

“Um excuse me?” Iya asks quietly taking a step forward.

“Yeah?” the girl asks raising an eyebrow.

“Let me see something for a moment!” Iya says offering her a kind smile. The girl doesn’t know what to do, Iya was just to kind. Iya places her hand right on the girls chest and their eyes start glowing, but the color is still noticeable through the glow as it’s faint. Iyas hand comes away holding a pink ball of light. “Now, you will be kind and I might give you your coy back.” Then she eats it.

“I...you...hand...what?” She sputters out baffled.

“Give Commander Trixie her coy back!” Gasps a random army person.

“Nope,” Iya says in a sing song voice as she happily skips back towards us, who are baffled along with this Trixie.

“Hey!” Trixie finally gets out, “what's wrong with you?”

“You go along and strut your stuff, so I take it.” Iya answers.

“Eh?” Sweetie says confused.

“Exactly,” Scoots and I answer.

“Oh,” Her and AJ say looking at their feet.

“How do you think Violets doing?” Scoots asks. We all look up as if picturing it...

*pant pant* “Why me?” Violet growns.

...“Ah think shes doin’ just fine!” I say smiling.

“...” Everyone says in unison.

“What?” I ask turning to the army.

“Oh nothing!” They shriek their eyes jetting around.

“Hehe....” Scoots laughs awkwardly behind me. “Yeah that.”

“...”

=================================================

“Oh, thats who her family is.” I say flatly.

“Don’t judge her because of it. She’s nothing like them and doesn’t need to be, or wants to follow in his footsteps,” she mutters the last past making me laugh a little.

“I wonder why?” I shoots me a glance that tells me one thing that's very clear, don’t joke around about anything! “Got it.”

“Good,” she hisses before standing up and opening the door, “you can leave now.”

“Thanks. Goodbye Romeo!” And I’m gone.

------------------------------------

“Let me in!!!” Screams a surprisingly weak voice for such a loud scream. The gates slowly creeped open and a young women limps in, “Rainbow Dash! I need to talk to Rainbow Dash!” She screams. I run up to her and help her stand.

“Who are you? Why do you need Rainbow?” I ask her as she lets out a thankful sigh and leans into me. A rainbow streaks across the sky and before we could question it Rainbow is standing there with a angry look on her face.

“What?!” She barks making the women flich.

“Applebloom sent me,” she says before passing out from the strain.

“Help get her to Fluttershy,” I tell Rainbow but turn to her dashing away. “Fine I’ll do it on my own.”

--------------------------------------
“Where am I again?” comes a voice from the newly occupied bed with a grown.

“Good, you awake!” I say walking over to her smiling before getting very serious, “now, who are you?”

“Violet, my name is Violet Corridor!” She says shrinking back a little.

“Corridor, like General Corridor?” I ask half hoping she's not.

“I’m his sister. Applebloom sent me!” She says still whispering.

“Tell me now! Why did she send you?” A angry Rainbow Dash barks emerging from one of the only shadows scaring not only me but this Violet.

“A few things actually,” Violet says when she finds her voice.

“Tell me all of them!” Rainbow says. Her anger is confusing, why is she even angry? News about her girlfriends and sister just showed up at our door! Or at least I think thats what she has to say, I don’t remember what she said when she came in.

“Applejack, Iya, everyone is free and they sent me to warn you! Brothers army is coming and there are thousands of them!” Violet says proving it with hand motions.

“Where’s Applejack and the others?” The point that its ‘Applejack and the others’ is sad on Rainbows part. Makes her seem very selfish.

“They went to stall the army,” Violet said worried for her family. Their her family right? Well...numbers and some random thoughts...yep they are!

“They went to do what?!” She yells, her voice cracks at the end and everything! The lights flicker and she starts pacing vigorously.

“They said they needed to buy you time,” she answers re-shrinking back.

“Idiots!” She yells making the lights flicker faster and her veins glow slightly.

“Possibly,” Violet agrees.

======================================

“So can I have my coy back?” Trixie asks as the small awkwardness dies down.

“Why should I give it back in the first place?” Iya answers bringing out her inner sassy.

“Why not?”

“Well. You're on the enemy side so giving it back will not help us, it was tasty, and I don’t feel like it!” Iya answers calmly.

“Give it back!” Trixie orders making Iya take a small step back.

“No!” Iya yells wrapping herself in the same bubble as Trixie did earlier.

“Hey!”

“Well your soldiers loaded their guns!” Iya points out.

“Give it back and we won’t shoot your friends,” Trixies sys evilly.

“Eh, fine!” Iya rids herself of the bubble and closes her hand. When she reopens it the pink glow is there, “all you have to do is swallow it.”

“Yep,” than she turns tail and leaves.

“Iya? Where are you going?” Sweetie asks.

“I miss the school,” she growns in response.

“Oh yeah!” Every single one of us say in a loud chorus of voices.

“Come on we have rebels to kill!” Trixie yells before her, and the entire army, start walking towards us.

“Run!!!” I yell as there guns click ready to fire.

“Get them!” The order goes out and now both running for our lives and freedom, we have thousands of armed enemy on our tails!

===========================

“So how long do you think it’ll take to stall an army?” Cat moans. Right now we are all, including Rainbow and Violet, sitting in the meeting room waiting for the others to arrive. We’ve been sitting here for seven hours!

“Don’t kn-” Natalie is quickly cut off as the door bursts open and Spike, who I didn’t even realize wasn’t here, runs in panting.

“What?” We ask him but he just hold up a finger to catch his breath.

“T-they’re here!”

Author's Note:

Lula And Natalie!!! Awesome right?

Anyway, here it is! I finally finished the chapter. Probably not my best work but here you go! Hope you enjoy.