• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 674 Views, 83 Comments

Wish Us Luck - Coco-loco



General Corridor is on their door step yet no one has any doubt they're going to lose this war

  • ...
2
 83
 674

Secrets of the Heart

Applejack? Anybody? Please help me. I can’t move, can’t talk, I can’t love you if you don’t love me. Please help me! I’m remembering what I shouldn’t, I don’t want to. Why do you make me lay here and watch as memories invade my sanity.

“You came to visit her?” Fluttershy's voice echoes through my lonely thoughts.

“Can Ah be alone with ‘er?” Applejack? Why do you want to be alone with me, maybe Pinkie?

“Yeah.” The door closes and a silence falls over the room.

“Ah didn’t come ‘ere for Pinkie, if thats what yer wonderin’” I wish I could nod, sit up and look at her. Maybe even close my eyes, their feeling dry. But no, my body won’t move. It’s probably breaking her to the core. “Ah need ta talk to ya.” She sits down on the bed.

Why me?” Wait, did I just say that out loud?

“Did you just-” before she can even finish her sentence I feel my whole body move in one swift motion. It’s better than I remember, softer. But you can never count on memories, only reality.

“Save me, please! I know you can,” I tell her before falling back down into my lifeless state. How did I? I don’t know but I’m glad I did!

“Ah love ya, Rainbow. With all mah heart!” She whispers, I feel something light on my lips, a little tingly, before she runs out tears streaming down her face. Please, save me. I know you can. Oh and Applejack, I love you even more than you know!!

Author's Note:

Short little chapter. Next chapter is Applejack then Rainbow again and whats going on in her dreams. After that is the CMC so yeah.

Comments, what do you think? What should I change? Come on, please?!

~Coco