• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 670 Views, 83 Comments

Wish Us Luck - Coco-loco



General Corridor is on their door step yet no one has any doubt they're going to lose this war

  • ...
2
 83
 670

Truth of the Matter

“Twilight! What’s the situation?” Twilight's eyes go wide and she yanks Cat down.

“Duke!” She yells getting down with a yelp of pain as a shower of bullets fly through where our heads just were.

“Twilight?” Cat asks as Twilight reaches up to the side of her head only for it come away red.

“What's wrong?” Violet asks.

“It’s my ear,” Twilight says as a tear slides down her face.

“Let us see it, sugarcube!” She turns to face us to show the side of her head is missing an ear, “don’t expect to hear anythin’ outta there for awhile! Now, go ta Fluttershy she can wrap ya up.”

“Can you guys handle it?” We all exchange glances.

“Yeah.” She jumps up and runs for her life a wall off bullets not far behind.

“Ok, this is tha plan. Ah need a enemy so Ah can use mah coy without it ‘urtin’ meh. We gotta throw them off, back ‘em up, and target tha leader!” They nod in agreement.

“How do we do that?” Octavia asks.

“Ah’ve got no idea but we could try a lil’ somethin’” I offer.

“Sure!” They say.

“Airus. Yall need ta fly over that there wall o’ bullets invisible and all and get ta tha back. Can ya take someone with ya?”

“Only one,” she says a little nervous. Surprisingly only a little though.

“Take Natalie, let ‘em get a taste of their own medicine!” I smirk.

“Got it!” She grabs Natalie onto her back and takes off invisible the second they leave the ground.

“Lula, Aia, you two get as far as ya can that way,” I point off to my left, “freeze as many as ya can, got it?”

“Yep!” And off they go.

“Alli, take Vinyl and travel under them. When ya think yer half way under...do whatever ya want!” They solute me and soon are gone. “Octavia ya come with meh. Candy infiltrate and kill ‘em from the inside.”

“What about me?” Hail asks.

“Yall stay ‘ere and keep ‘em back!”

“And us?” Roseluck says pointing at Derpy.

“Whatever! Vanilla, ya stay ‘ere in chase we need ta fall back. Iya kill as many as ya can, and take their coys if they got ‘em, Junebug protect ‘er!” They nod and run out.

“What can I do?” I turn to see someone I had totally forgot about!

“Whatever ya can Ms. Luna!” She nods.

“Lets go!” Octavia says pulling my sleeve. We’re about ta go when a still alive soldier almost lands on Hail. I just shrug, give him the pain, and run!

“I’ll keep him here,” Hail mutters.

---------------------------------------

“Ready?” Octavia asks me. My orange suit flashes on and I smirk.

“Nope, but Ah’m goin’ in anyway!” She doesn’t smile just sulks as she pulls her cello out.

“You know we have no chance in winning, don’t get us all killed!” I know she’s right, I just wish she wasn’t.

“I know,” we stand up from our hiding place and basically run at bullets. My plants either blocking or reflecting, we avoid the initial rain but when we finally get through we both have a bullet hole somewhere! Then something hits me, something big! “Octavia fall back!” I yell to her.

“Coming!” She yells. When we finally get back to Hail we’re panting and earned a few more close calls with flying weapons or death and pain, aka bullets!

“Hail, Ah need ya ta send a message ta everyone out there, got it?” I say frantically.

“Got it!” Her nods worry creeping over his features.

“Fall back! Everyone ya need ta fall back now! Get back ‘ere before ya die!” My voice disappeared the second it leaves my mouth but I know they all got it. Fifteen minutes later we’re all safely inside the walls as the army marches forward.

“What is it?” Lula asks raising an eyebrow.

“It’s useless,” I mutter.

“Actually I kinda noticed that!” Alli points out.

“Why is it?” Aia asks.

“When Ah was...not ‘ere mah dad figured out a way ta take some of mah coy,” no one says or does anything.

“Some of it?” Rose asks.

“They just weakened it thats all but he took some so thats our problem!”

“Um, how is that our problem?” Natalie asks not getting it at all, Lula facepalms.

“Ah got a Block coy!” ‘Oh’ Natalie mouths shutting up.

“So he just gave it to some of his soldiers?” Lula asks. I nod.

“Only one o’ us can beat ‘em now!” I say looking up.

“Rainbow Dash,” they all say looking up with me as fire blazes in the skies.

“Then we need to do everything we can to wake her!” Ms. Luna says confidently.

“She won’t wake up,” we say walking inside the school as the gate door shakes. Ms. Luna sighs before joining us in the short termed safety.

Author's Note:

Well, two short chapters. Next one will be very different! Comments please!!

~Coco