• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 675 Views, 83 Comments

Wish Us Luck - Coco-loco



General Corridor is on their door step yet no one has any doubt they're going to lose this war

  • ...
2
 83
 675

Authors Note

So far in this story a lot has happened and because of that it may be confusing.

I was planning on making this the war story of the trilogy but its hard to get to the war part. After the Christmas Special I'm going to do something a little different to change it up, but since this will make it a little confusing I'm going to explain a little of what has happened so far...

So Far In 'Wish Us Luck'...

General Corridors army is planning on breaking down the magic enforced walls of the Dark School. Most of the army is just sitting back and letting the General pound away. General Corridor will do anything to get into that school and kill all of its students.

As they do this the CMC are lost in the woods and Scoots just unlocked her Rainbow Girl Powers. They ended up sending their most important possessions, the Elements, away with a stranger girl they met in the wood. This girl, her name known so far as CC, is able to use a Ice Coy. Sweetie is wounded from a gunshot in the leg and Bloom is even more confused then ever, but slowly piecing everything together.

Its has been revealed that Rainbow gave a little of her power to Scoots to keep her safe, with the cost of her brothers sanity. Celadon, her brother, is under General Corridor rule and is participating in the war against them.

In a flashback, Applebloom ends up getting Applejack to spill her deepest secret. Applejack was turned into a weapon by her father, she turns into a savage killer who will do anything for the scent of blood. All this just by one word that is her trigger.

As one of things you might not have gotten out of a flashback (mainly my fault) was that Applejack is pregnant with Celadons baby. This development may cause more than one problem in the future. But for now, it is just making her turn into a crying mess.

Violet is now inside the school and is helping to take down her brother. It is just that a certain someone doesn’t trust her, is still looking for ulterior motives.

And last but not least... the secret behind how Iya discovered her coy is about to be revealed...

Author's Note:

Now that school has started back up I've been really busy. So I'm sorry I won't be able to update as often as in the past, and the updates may suck when they come out, but I will try. So, for all of you waiting for a update it should come out sometime around Christmas. Yes, it will be a Christmas special!

I'm so sorry I can't be around much and it was nice to say hi but I must go.

Thanks, Coco.

PS: This is just a little something I'm posting so you know whats going on when I post the next chapter. No need to reread! If I have missed anything please just tell me in the comments and I will add it as soon as possible.