• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 1,535 Views, 11 Comments

Into The Void - Doctor Whooves PhD



After Discord is revived from stone, it is up to Doctor Whooves to save the kingdom of Equestria!

  • ...
0
 11
 1,535

Chapter the seventeenth - Resentful sundae

Chapter the Seventeenth – Resentful Sundae
As The Doctor and his companion walked cautiously through the strange structure, they saw small shadows dancing across the walls erratically. After they had reached the middle of this new room, a blinding spotlight shot down from the ceiling, showing two small fillies sitting side by side on the ground. One of them was a greatly muted pink colour, donning a snapped diadem, looking around frantically with an apprehensive expression. The other, a completely colourless pony, wore a scratched pair of red glasses with no lenses, the chain hanging limp off of the frame. Derpy and The Doctor approached them.

“Hey there, what’s going on?” The Doctor asked.
“The shadows,” Broken Tiara responded, her eyes darting around. “Don’t trust the shadows!”
“Eh? What’s wrong with the shadows?” Derpy asked.
“Well, we could tell you…” Tarnished Spoon grinned malevolently, “But you’ll have to catch us first!”

At that point, Broken Tiara and Tarnished Spoon quickly sprinted away from The Doctor and Derpy.

“Agh, There’s something they’re not telling us! Derpy, you go after the pink filly, I’ll get the gray one!” The Doctor shouted to his partner.

Tarnished Spoon ran surprisingly fast, just able to avoid The Doctor. Glaring back at him, she began to run back and forth in all directions.

“Don’t blink!” She yelled at him in a creepy tone.

The shadows on the walls began to stretch out of the walls, forming long, jagged arms with sharp, spindly claws. The claws began to swipe at The Doctor and Derpy with great determination, as if seeking payback for some unknown act.

“It’ll never stop! It’ll just keep going on forever and ever and ever!” Broken Tiara laughed nervously, evading Derpy with a lot less difficulty now that she had to worry about where she followed her.
“This isn’t how we play the game!” Derpy shouted angrily. “Can’t we just stop all this nonsense?”
“Of course not, that’d be too easy!” Broken Tiara called back, sprinting off.

The Doctor charged through the waves of clawing arms, jumping over and sliding under them, quickly spinning around and dodging around them as they hungrily swiped at anything that passed them.

“It’s no good!” He cried desperately. “Somehow they’re just… too… fast!”
“Don’t give up now!” Derpy flew right next to him, skillfully evading the ghastly arms. “This isn’t how I want to see this end! We need to wrap this up, and quick!”
“Wait… wrap up… that gives me an idea! Derpy, start pounding the walls!”

Derpy flew through the swiping claws and began to smack the walls of the chamber. Suddenly, the arms began to fall off of the walls, leaving the claws scurrying about aimlessly.
The Doctor grinned, and using his Sonic Screwdriver as a beacon with himself as live bait, sprinted around the chamber, making the ever growing number of scuttling claws follow him. Broken Tiara and Tarnished Spoon panicked, and ran into the middle of the room to try and escape the shadows. The Doctor galloped in circuits around the corrupted fillies, leaving them trapped in the centre. Derpy took this opportunity to swoop in and grab the little ponies.

“A-HA! GOTCHA!” Derpy shouted triumphantly.

Suddenly, the claws began to evaporate into bursts of light, which circled around the two chaotic fillies in the middle of the room until eventually they were returned to their true selves.

Diamond Tiara stood up, helping Silver Spoon to her feet. “What is going on here?”
“We just saved you from your nightmares. Are you ok?” The Doctor smiled reassuringly.
“Like, I guess so. Thanks for saving us and stuff.” Silver Spoon spoke quickly. “I just, like, want everything to go back to normal.”
Derpy grinned. “We’re working on it.”
Diamond Tiara stared at the ground. “All this time, I’ve been holding silly grudges… I must fix things up! Good luck, big ponies!”

Diamond Tiara ran off to make amends with all the ponies she had fallen out with, Silver Spoon racing after her.

Chaos Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's Battle Theme (Broken Tiara and Tarnished Spoon's Theme)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CmfPpNrhE

Chaos Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoont's Battle Theme (Silver Spoon Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBZJvPwcYA