• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 1,534 Views, 11 Comments

Into The Void - Doctor Whooves PhD



After Discord is revived from stone, it is up to Doctor Whooves to save the kingdom of Equestria!

  • ...
0
 11
 1,534

Chapter the first - Vengeful ice cream

Chapter the first - Vengeful ice cream
There was once a time where harmony wasn’t ever-present throughout the land of Equestria. A very long time ago, a wicked creature suddenly appeared, wreaking chaos throughout the land. Eventually, two audacious ponies built up the courage to fight against this tyrant, sealing away his terrible powers forever. Or so they thought…
Many years later, two little fillies were lazily wandering through the royal gardens, looking for something to spark their imaginations.
“Ugh, what are we doing here? It’s, like, Sooooo boring!" One of the fillies, named Silver Spoon, remarked in disgust at the humdrum afternoon.
“Will you just be patient?” the other, named Diamond Tiara, snapped. “There is a reason we’re here.”

“And that reason is what, to get totally lost?”
“Just shut up, you know what we’re looking for.”

“Umm, no I don’t?”
Diamond Tiara was frustrated. Nothing had been going her way recently.
“If only it weren’t for that Apple Bloom…” She started muttering to herself, Silver Spoon following close by.
The minutes passed by, turned to hours, and before they knew it, the ponies were wandering the maze late into the evening. The sun was starting to set. The ponies were just about to attempt leaving their search for whatever it was they were looking for, when they had finally happened upon it.
“There it is!” Diamond Tiara grinned, and ran towards it.
Silver Spoon was confused. “THAT’S What we’ve been looking for?”

“But of course,” Diamond Tiara schemed, “It’ll be perfect.”
“But it’s like, just a statue of some weird, cowardly creature! Unless you, like,plan to drop it on somepony, how in Equestria is that gonna help you? This was a complete waste of time!”

“I Will have my revenge on her, Silver Spoon!”
“Look, I think your, like, taking this a bit too seriously,” Silver Spoon cautioned, “Just let it go already. So you got humiliated a couple of times-“

“NO-ONE HUMILIATES DIAMOND TIARA!”
The fillies argued back and forth for a good while, Diamond Tiara wanting to get her own back on a sweet, innocent filly who’d exposed her to the town as a spoilt little pony, and Silver Spoon, being her only remaining friend, trying to talk her out of it.
“Look, this isn’t going to get you anywhere! There’s no point trying to reason with you! I’m, like, outta here!”
“Silver Spoon… You’ve changed…” Diamond Tiara’s voice faltered slightly. She had gone too far. But that didn’t matter. She’d earn back her friendship later. Right now, it was getting dark. She quickly ran off into the night.
However, there was still someone left in the night.
….Crack….