• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 3,164 Views, 93 Comments

Zombies: Richtofen - Enderstorm



Verdammt ponies... I don't vant "friends".. I VANT POWER!

  • ...
5
 93
 3,164

Fünf

- - - - - - - -In The Morning- - - - - - - -

Richtofen awoke to a flugelhorn in his ear.

"SUPRISE!" Shouted a very annoying voice.

Richtofen spotted a white unicorn and muttered under his breath. "Scheiße!"

"Vhat is wrong with-"

"I threw this suprise party JUST FOR YOU! Were you suprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Richtofen just stared at Pinkie with a very bemused look.

"I told ya we shouldn't have woken him up!" Shouted Rainbow Dash, an impatient tone in her voice.

"I vas suprised. NOW GEHEN SIE WEG!"

Pinkie just chuckled and replied "I don't know what you just said!"

Twilight walked in with wings on her back.

Richtofen looked a bit shocked.

"Vhat happened last night?" Richtofen asked, reminding himself to ask if ponies could sprout wings.

Twilight rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly with her hoof and started to explain. "Alot of stuff..."

- - - - - - - -Flashback- - - - - - - -

A red star descended upon Ponyville, and touched the ground not far from the Elements of Harmony.

"Twi.. light? Is that you? Applejack asked, cautiously.

Twilight stood still for a moment, then spread her wings out.

Wait a minute...

Wings?

There was a collective gasp.

Applejack started speaking again. "Ah've never seen anything like it!"

Rainbow raced over. "Hah! Twilight's got wings! AWESOME! A new flying buddy!"

Rarity nonchalantly trotted over. "Why, you've become an alicorn! I didn't even know that was possible!

Pinkie swung past of a rope suspended from mid air. "...alicORN PARty..."

Fluttershy suddenly appeared next to her. "Wow, you look just like a princess!"

Princess Celestia, having recovered from last night, descended behind them. "That's because she is a princess."

There was a collective huh.

Pinkie broke the silence first. "Hold on a second!" She took out a glass of water, chugged it down, and spit it out.

Twilight finally recovered. "A... a princess?"

Celestia placed a comforting hoof on her shoulder. "Since you've come to Ponyville, you've displayed the charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, and of course, the leadership of a true princess."

"But.. does this mean I won't be your student anymore?" Asked Twilight, worriedly.

Celestia just shook her head. "Not in the same way as before. I'll still be here to help and guide you, but we're all your students now too. You are an inspiration to us all, Twilight." Celestia bowed, then Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie and Spike all followed.

Twilight kept panicing. "But w-what do I do now? Is there a book about being a princess I should read?"

Celestia just chuckled. "There will be time for all of that later."

- - - - - - - -End Flashback- - - - - - - -

Richtofen just had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Zo I slept through all zat?

"Pretty much, yeah." Rainbow helpfully pointed out.

"Anyway, IT'S TIME TO PARTY!" Shouted Pinkie.

- - - - - - - -After the party... which Richtofen had no say in whether he wanted to go or not...- - - - - - - -

Twilight pulled Richtofen aside. "Rarity tells me you have some unique magic! Would you care to teach me?" She asked with childish glee at the thought of learning new magic.

Richtofen just sighed. His horn glowed blue and a bolt of electricity shot out, ricocheted off a wall, and zapped Rarity in the flank.

"Vhoops!"

"Is that all you can do?" Asked Twilight, a bit disappointed.

Richtofen nodded.

"What about that purple comet thing?"

Richtofen just looked confused.

"Okay... can you do anything like teleportation or levitation?"

Richtofen still looked confused, but shook his head.

"What kind of unicorn are you?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"I vasn't always a pony."

"Don't be ridiculous. Wait, unless you're a changeling! That would explain why you can't do magic a normal unicorn can! Drop the disguise, changeling!"

Richtofen just stared at her.

"Nevermind, I have a spell that forces you to!"

Twilight's horn glowed purple for a second, and Richtofen just stood there.

Twilight sheepishly chuckled. "You're not a changeling, are you?"

Richtofen kept staring.

"Ok, explain."

Richtofen's horn glowed an eerie purple, and what Twilight saw made her faint.

Author's Note:

So if you didn't know, the first 3 chapters take place the night before Alicorn Twilight. The rest is after season 3 finale.