• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 3,157 Views, 93 Comments

Zombies: Richtofen - Enderstorm



Verdammt ponies... I don't vant "friends".. I VANT POWER!

  • ...
5
 93
 3,157

Sieben

"Now, focus... Feel the magic flow through your horn..." Twilight was damn near losing awareness in a trance, had it not been for the cyan pegusus crashing into her, she would have.

But Richtofen just groaned. Twilight forced him to take these lessons from her, because 'magic is everything to a unicorn,' apparently. Everything to magiholic Twilight, maybe, but Richtofen only cares about 115 and zapping ponies with chain lightning. Yeah. 'Chain lightning.' Twilight demanded it be called 'chain lightning,' as opposed to Richtofen's suggestion of 'Wunderwaffe DG-4 PP,' or 'Wonder Weapon Die Glock Mk. 4 Pony Powered' to Twilight, who dosen't speak Germane.

"Rainbow Dash! You made me lose focus! I'm trying to teach a pony magic here, and--" Twilight was cut off by Rainbow.

"It's obvious he dosen't want to learn, Twi! Look at him!" Twilight scowled, and looked over to the olive unicorn next to her.

"I'm sure I vill learn on my own..." Richtofen muttered, looking very tired and very bored.

"SEE?!" Rainbow shouted at Twilight. "That filly is getting away in the Everfree somewhere. I mean, she could outfly me, Twilight. OUTFLY! ME!"

"I suppose, she is an Alicorn after all." Twilight answered.

Rainbow just sighed dejectedly in response. "Look, all I want is Richtofen to help me look for this filly, and then we'll be done."

Both Rainbow and Richtofen both looked at Twilight pleadingly.

They only got a sigh in response. "Magic is the most important skill to a unicorn! But, I suppose if you don't want to stay here, you can at least take..." Twilight turned around to get a book and the two used this as a chance to get away. "...this."

Twilight could only sigh.


-----


"Isn't speed the most amazing thing you've ever felt?" Asked Rainbow, tightning her grip on the olive unicorn, looking suprisingly calm.

"Please, vhen you've been teleported from vone place to anozer in a prototype teleporter, you get used to this." He replied.

Rainbow caught a flash of white, and a solid beam of orange magic collided into her. As she was sent tumbling into the thick trees, she caught sight of a zebra being held hostage in a cage of pure magic, before she blacked out. The Element of Loyalty kept her from dying, having her skull smashed open by one of the trees.

Richtofen, however, was quicker. He dived into a combat roll, jump-kicked off a tree, did a dolphin dive, and did another combat roll to get back on his feet, all like a parkour pro.

Samantha wasn't too happy about this, however, and let out a shrill scream. Loud enough to wake the dead.

Sure enough, dull, slow moving ponies clawed their way up from the ground, all the while moaning and groaning.

"Vuck." Richtofen simply stated. He had no weapons, no way to fight back.

Something inside of him opened, and blue magic lit up his horn uncontrollably. He couldn't stop it, even if he wanted to, which he didn't. He didn't want to. He could see the different Wunder Weapon Energy inside him, waiting to be unlocked, before snapping back to reality. He faced the unconcious form of Rainbow, who was glowing with a strange red energy. Her eyes suddenly snapped open, before she got up, completely unscathed and unwinded.

"Zomponies?" She asked. Richtofen hesitated for a second, before deciding that in this world, things were a bit different, including the zombies.

"Awesome!" She yelled, still pulsing with that red energy.

Samantha looked terrified. Her toys weren't being nice! She locked eyes with that cyan pegasus from before, before deciding to test her wings and fly away to find more toys to play with. Rainbow didn't miss a beat. "Richtofen, you can handle these, right?" She waited for a nod before continuing, "I'll chase what's-her-face, and you deal with these and tell Twilight what's going on, OK?" She didn't wait for approval of the idea, before rocketing off.

Richtofen was only left with his quote unquote 'chain lightning' and his Ray Gun.

Wait, what?

He focused on the 'Ray Gun' energy and poured it all into his horn. It shot out, his a zompony, and exploded, killing the zomponies around it with its splash damage. The zomponies glowed orange, and then purple and then explode into mist which was instantly absorbed by Richtofen's body. SHe spied the zebra locked up in the cage, before overloading it with electricity.

Once that was done, he attempted to make a beeline for Ponyville, before suddenly disoriented by a roar from behind him. He slowly turned around, before coming face to face with a massive blue astral bear. The zebra he unlocked earlier fled in terror, but Richtofen stood his ground. If he could handle zombies, he could handle this, right?


-----


Rainbow was fast, even empowered with Harmonic energy, but that filly was faster. But she wasn't going to get away from the fastest flier in Equestria!

Suddenly the filly dashed forward, just out of her reach. "Oh, you wanna do this the hard way?"

Another swipe. "Fine."

She swiped again, but the filly dodget to the left. "We'll do this..."

She swiped one more time before deciding to hang back a bit.

"...the hard way."

Author's Note:

I don't know if you've noticed, but the speed of my work has gone down substantially.
I've just got some... things* going on in my life.

.

*Things meaning a private, near endless, TF2 comp between me and my friends.