• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 3,162 Views, 93 Comments

Zombies: Richtofen - Enderstorm



Verdammt ponies... I don't vant "friends".. I VANT POWER!

  • ...
5
 93
 3,162

Sechs

Twilight Sparkle, new time all powerful goddess, was passed out on the street.

"What'd you do to Twi?" Demanded Rainbow.

Richtofen sighed. "Nothing."

"Then why is she on the floor?"

"I showed her my memories." Richtofen's voice was eeriely flat and monotonous.

Twilight woke up gasping for breath. "What happened in your life? You should have told us if you really lived a life like that! I couldn't stand to watch anypony suff-"

"Vhat are you talking about? I loved my life! Ze feeling of power and..."

Twilight was staring at him in disgust and the other 5 were just looking confused.

"Vhat?"

Suddenly a booming echoey voice was heard.

"Ahh, zere you are, Richtofen.

Richtofen screwed up his face into a scowl. "Maxis..."

"I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't find another body for Samantha, so I made zis world her playground. If I see her hurt in anyway, I'll seal you in an infinite Time Bomb loop."

A screech was heard, and the voice stopped.

Rainbow was first to break the silence. "What the hay just-"

Suddenly there was an earthquake, followed by a purple explosion. A small, white filly hobbled out of the crater.

"-happened?"

Fluttershy gasped and rushed over to her. "Oh, my! Are you hurt?"

Fluttershy started tending to the small filly before realising the filly had wings. She looked at the filly's forehead, brushed away some dark mane and gasped. The filly was an alicorn.

Richtofen and the small alicorn were glaring machettes at each other before Twilight picked the alicorn up with her magic.

"Spike!"

The small dragon popped out of seemingly nowhere and produced a quill and ink from behind his back.

Twilight proceeded to tell Spike what to write.

Dear Princess Celestia,

A small white alicorn appeared in Ponyville today the same way an olive green unicorn did.
By the way they are staring at each other, I'd say they know each other.
Also, we heard a voice with a slight Germane accent echo around Ponyville just before the filly arived.
I was just writing to see if you know what's going on.

From Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle

By the time the letter ended, the small alicorn was desperately trying to free herself from Twilight's telekinetic grasp.

"Ok, Spike! Send it!"

Spike took a deep breath and burned the letter into a green wisp which headed straight for Canterlot.

"Now, lets get down to questioning! I want to know all about this little alicorn and what she represents!" Twilight looked ecstatic.

"Represents?" Asked Richtofen.

"Every alicorn represents some big thing, like Celestia is the Princess of the Sun, or Cadence is the Princess of Love." Twilight explaned.

Richtofen tried to contain a chuckle at the last one.

Twilight turned her attention to the floating ball of magic that used to hold a little alicorn filly.

"Where'd she... Rainbow, chase after..." Twilight was struggling to comprehend what was happening.


- - - - - - - - - -


"Come here, you little--" Rainbow dived for the filly, but she was fast. Really fast.

She started to run backwards and stuck her tounge out, just to taunt Rainbow. Rainbow tried to speed up, but the filly stopped suddenly. Ranbow looked back to see what she was doing, and crashed into a tree.

"Nice going, Rainbow Crash!" She taunted, and then flew away.

Rainbow just sat there, dazed. 'Just who is this filly?'

Author's Note:

Sorry for the shorter chapter..
but it's ok with you guys, right? :fluttershysad: