• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 3,164 Views, 93 Comments

Zombies: Richtofen - Enderstorm



Verdammt ponies... I don't vant "friends".. I VANT POWER!

  • ...
5
 93
 3,164

(Bonus Short) Nightmare Nacht

A/N: This might not fit in with the story at all.

Richtofen was strolling through town, ducking when ever he saw a pink or purple maned pony, and wondering why the town was so busy this late at night. Was there a winter night celebration as well?

He suddenly noticed a loud voice proclaiming "Citizens of Ponyville! We have graced your tiny village with Our presence, so that you might behold, the real PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT! A creature of nightmares no more, but instead a pony who desires your love and admiration! Together we shall change this dreadful celebration into a bright and glorious feast!

"Well, zat was--" He began to say before getting pushed over by a terrified chicken that looked remarkably like Pinkie Pie.

Richtofen just hung his head in defeat at trying to figure her out.


SPOOKY TRANSITION


Richtofen raced past all the screaming ponies and into the town square. It was there that he found a big blue alicorn with tears coming out of her eyes, wondering why everypony was scared of her.

Around him was dozens of abandoned stalls and smashed pumpkins. The alicorn looked up at him and whispered a quiet "Hello..."

"Vhy are you vhispering?" He asked.

"Twilight Sparkle said that Our voice was too loud..." She looked like she was about to cry.

It was then that he heard the voice he loathed yell out "Darling! Quickly, this way! Or Nightmare Moon will eat you!"

Richtofen just sighed and turned to leave when a flash of purple appeared in front of him. Twilight gasped and ran over to Princess Luna. "Princess Luna! Are you alright? Did he do this to you?" She glared at Richtofen. "Get out. GO!"

Richtofen raced off into the direction of his house.


SPOOKY TRANSITION


Richtofen was sitting at home, drinking some purple liquid when he heard a knock on his door. When he opened it, he was greeted with three little fillies; one yellow, one orange and one white, who suddenly yelled "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS TRICK-OR-TREATERS! YAY!"

It finally clicked in his head. It was halloween! And, he'd completely missed Oktoberfest!

"Ahem... Yer s'posed to give us candy." Said an impatient Apple Bloom.

Richtofen thought about it for a minute before saying "I have no candy." before slamming the door. He could still her some voices outside, one of which was particually pink. How a voice could be pink he just didn't know.

After a while the voices stopped and there was a knock at his door. He readied his horn and opened it, and... nothing. Suddenly there was a boo from behind him and he exploded in purple energy and collapsed on the ground.

"Ahh, vhat a nightmare nacht..."

Author's Note:

Sorry it's a bit late. I was spending a while on the My Little Mercenary TF2 servers.

And i'll do my best to fit this into the story later. So as such, this chapter may contain spoilers. You just don't know where.

Yet.

Comments ( 15 )

so many things wrong with this story.

3441200 just the amount of skipping and rushing of this story. you put no description into the story (Even though the concept is very well thought out) it's just you gotta be more descriptive in the writing. Not everyone can gues what is happening and/or events that happen throughout the story. :duck:

3459109 And no one can guess what Pinkie or Richtofen is thinking, either.

But in all seriousness, I really do need to redo it. Badly. :twilightblush:

3459121 It is a very interesting read in my opinion. :twilightsmile:

This is a message to the author......water bucket! *splashes with water*

This better not be cancelled :pinkiecrazy:

What is this nonsense? Where are my rounds?!

No, I want to ask where is the other chapter? ;A;
Don't just do that! ):

7349460
My chapters were really shit and I was going to rewrite it, but I could put the other chapters back up if you really wanted.

7359175
Oh, yeh. Thanks, I'm going to read them some other time. Right now, I'm kinda busy. :)

When is the next chapter?

Login or register to comment