• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 3,164 Views, 93 Comments

Zombies: Richtofen - Enderstorm



Verdammt ponies... I don't vant "friends".. I VANT POWER!

  • ...
5
 93
 3,164

Achter

Richtofen looked at the bear in mock fear, before charging up his horn, readying a big Ray Gun blast. The bear didn't like the look of that, however, and roared at Richtofen with such force he was sent flying into the air. Richtofen was seriously considering his sanity at this point.

He barely managed to land on his feet before the bear started to charge him. As big as it was, its ability to turn sharp corners wasn't good, so Richtofen easily sidestepped it, and charged up purple energy to create a 115 distraction. Eventually it became so mad that it just went charging back off into the forest. Suddenly there was a massive explosion, followed by an intense rainbow shockwave. Then the aftershock tremors came and--

-----

Rainbow was fast, even empowered with Harmonic energy, but that filly was faster. But she wasn't going to get away from the fastest flier in Equestria!

Suddenly the filly dashed forward, just out of her reach. "Oh, you wanna do this the hard way?"

Another swipe. "Fine."

She swiped again, but the filly dodged to the left. "We'll do this..."

She swiped one more time before deciding to hang back a bit.

"...the hard way."

With that, Rainbow charged forward with such force and speed she broke the sound barrier and light spectrum both at the same time, or in other words, she did a Sonic Rainboom in less than a second. With this, she caught up to that stubborn filly and divekicked her to the ground.

-----

Applejack saw a rainbow crash into the orchard again. Both Applejack and Rainbow were used to this, but this time it looked like Rainbow was traveling faster that usual, so she went to see if her friend was alright. What she saw was Rainbow near strangling a poor white filly that was covered with bruises. "Rainbow Dash! What in tarnation are ya doin'?"

"Heh, well you-" She dodges an uppercut from the filly. "I'll let Richtofen explain."

-----

"R--"

"-tofen"

"W- up"

SLAP

A sharp pain in his cheek woke him from his unconciousness. A slightly peeved lavender unicorn filled his vision as she lent a hoof to help him up. "I was looking everywhere for you, but imagine my suprise when Zecora came running to me to tell me of an extremely powerful olive unicorn fighting an ursa minor! What in Equestria possesed you to do that?" Twilight snapped.

"I've figured it out." Richtofen mumbled, seemingly oblivious to Twilight's question.

"Figured what out?" Twilight asked.

"Your 'magic'. There is none in my body. There is only 115." Richtofen replied simply.

Twilight, however, struggled to comprehend how a unicorn didn't have magic! "H-h-how? That makes no sense. Yeah, it makes no sense, and you're lying!" Twilight finished, satisfied with her answer, though she was trying to convince herself more than anything.

Before either could say anymore, or ask why he didn't answer her question, a voice echoed through the clearing they were in. "Twi'? You there?"

"I'm here, Rainbow!" Said Twilight, as she shot a magical flare into the sky.

In a few moments, Rainbow entered with Applejack, who had a very guilty look on her face. Behind her was a white alicorn wrapped up in Applejack's lasso.

"Vait... Zhe all powerful Samantha who toyed with me for years enters zhis world, still just as powerful... and you subdued her in a rope?"

"Pretty much, yep." Rainbow confirmed, as Richtofen spluttered in disbelief.

"You never answered my question." Said Twilight, turning to Richtofen.

"I needed to test my abilities."

"And what is up with this darn filly?" Applejack questioned. "Rainbow said you knew all about her."

"It's a long story..."

"Big Mac's mannin' the stall. We got time." Applejack demanded, albeit impatiently.

Richtofen sighed.

Author's Note:

Rictofen Abilities Unlocked: 3
Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun, Monkey Bomb

Look, it's been awhile and I have writers block. So it's this short chapter or nothing, and I felt you guys needed something.