• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 5,913 Views, 297 Comments

Tangled Up In Blue - ShotgunNeko



In a world where ponies and vamponies co-exist, the lovely Octavia has fallen for the dashing vampony Vinyl Scratch. Can their love survive the haters? The self proclaimed Vampony Hunter Rainbow Dash? And most importantly Vinyl's alter ego, DJ P

  • ...
13
 297
 5,913

You Make Me Smile

Vinyl groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open. Her head was pounding, which only meant one thing. As she had come to predict, once again she had blacked out. As she waited for her eyes to adjust, she realized she was not alone in the bed. Again, this was not something new. Vinyl could feel warm breath close to her muzzle and as she listened to the gentle breathing, she also discovered that her companion’s forelegs were draped possessively around her middle. The unicorn twisted uncomfortably, trying to break the vice grip she found herself in.

“Vinyl?” Asked a familiar voice.

Vinyl froze in place. She would know that melodic voice anywhere. The unicorn quickly whipped around, searching the doorway, ready to provide any sort of excuse to make sure the mare she loved knew this wasn’t what it looked like. As her eyes scanned the room, it took a minute before it became clear the voice had come from beneath her.

“Tavi?” she asked incredulously.

The only response was a soft kiss being planted on her muzzle. Anypony else would have been excited to wake up and find a disheveled Octavia in their bed. But Vinyl had other things on her mind.

“Oh no! Did I hurt you?” Vinyl asked, surveying the bed.

She noticed the fang bites right away. Vinyl reached down and moved her hoof slowly across Octavia’s neck, causing the earth pony to whimper. The wound was freshly caked with blood. Before Octavia had a chance to respond, Vinyl had her in a tight embrace. The vampony quickly ran her hooves up and down the cellist’s body, causing a flustered Octavia to blush. She tried to speak but found her throat was parched.

“Damn it Lyra.” Vinyl murmured, cursing her friend. “I’m going to kill her.”

Vinyl could feel her anger rising. Her fangs shot out quickly. Somepony was going to feel her wrath. As she contemplated all the ways she was going to hurt, maim and torture her supposed best friend, Octavia tried her best to get the unicorn’s attention. Vinyl was so enraged that it took a few good hoof pounds to the chest before she acknowledged Octavia.

“Sorry Tavi. Are you okay?”

Octavia nodded but pointed to her throat. Vinyl understood and a glass of water seemed to materialize from thin air and float directly into Octavia’s outstretched hooves. The cellist drank eagerly, downing the glass in mere seconds. It took a few more moments before she could find her voice.

“Please Vinyl don’t get upset. I’m fine.” She said, grasping the unicorn’s hoof between her own. “Just feeling a little tired.”

Vinyl nodded. She sank her fangs into the flesh just above her hoof. The vampony growled as her own blood pooled up and spilled from her leg. She quickly shoved her foreleg towards Octavia.

“Drink.” She urged. “It will help you recover faster.”

Octavia shook her head. “Vinyl...”

But Vinyl was persistent and Octavia had no energy left to fight. Her eyes opened wide as the vampony blood was fed into her mouth. The cellist instantly felt her energy spike and without another thought she grabbed onto Vinyl’s leg and lapped greedily at her marefriend’s offering. A few moments later Vinyl pulled her leg back, watching Octavia intently.

“Thank you.” Octavia said, stretching her hind legs. “I feel better, but I would have been fine. I can handle myself.”

Vinyl scoffed, enjoying the hint of red that was beginning to paint the front of Octavia’s muzzle.

“Okay well, why don’t you start by telling me exactly what you’ve been up to these past few hours.”

Octavia’s blush only deepened. Vinyl’s eyes narrowed as she went over the facts in her head. She had clearly fed on the cellist, and woken up entangled in her forelegs. She was no stranger to waking up next to the body of a willing fangbanger. Two and two were suddenly thrust together in Vinyl’s mind.

How far had things gone? Had she and Octavia been intimate?

“I hope I didn’t force you to...to...you know.” Vinyl stammered, a lump rising in her throat.

Octavia could only shake her head. “No you didn’t force me; I wanted to be with you.”

Vinyl breathed a momentary sigh of relief, until her marefriend’s words settled in her mind. She was too much of a gentlemare to make the obvious accusation, but as she crossed her front legs over her chest, it was quite obvious the vampony had hurt feelings. Octavia scrambled from her spot and into Vinyl’s lap. The unicorn tried to shun her, but the cellist was persistent.

“Vinyl, I wanted to be with you. I didn’t want you to be with any other mares.” She whispered, leaning her head on Vinyl’s shoulder.

Vinyl tried to stay stoic but Octavia's hooves reaches out and grabbed both sides of her face, forcing her to gaze into her marefriend's tearful eyes. She sighed and reluctantly draped a fore leg over Octavia's back. Vinyl could never stay upset with the earth pony for too long.

Besides was it really cheating if your marefriend slept with your alternate personality?

Doubtful.

Still, before last night the unicorn had yet to sleep with her new marefriend. She couldn’t help but be disappointed that she missed out on remembering their first time together.

“Was DJ PON-3 a good lover?” Vinyl asked, her voice a mixture of curiosity and jealousy.

Octavia smiled sheepishly, before nodding her head. Her entire body shivered just remembering the way DJ PON-3 had dominated her all night long. She was going to be sore for awhile. There was definitely something to be said for vampony stamina. The cellist was actually quite proud that she had managed to keep up with the horny, blood thirsty DJ.

Vinyl groaned and threw herself backwards onto the bed. “I don't like this Tavi. I want to remember loving you.."

Octavia managed to climb on top of her marefriend, straddling Vinyl’s waist as she leaned down and let their muzzles touch.

“Well....” she smiled, batting her eyelashes seductively. “I don’t think I can handle any more rough and naughty this morning. But....” she trailed off.

Vinyl moaned as Octavia’s tongue darted out against her lips, teasing the unicorn.

“I’m ready to try slow and sensual.” The cellist finished, slipping her tongue into her marefriend’s open mouth.

Octavia couldn’t be sure, but from the way Vinyl’s legs encircled her body, and the moans coming from the unicorn’s lips, she was going to take those signs as a yes.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Yes this is a short and fluffy chapter. LOL
Been pretty busy with work but I am trying to at least give my readers something, even if it's short.
I want to thank my readers for helping me achieve 203 followers and over 20,000 story views. Those may be small compared to some of the heavy hitters on this site but I am grateful and thankful for each and every one of you.

Please continue to read, review and enjoy!