• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 3,871 Views, 231 Comments

Pony Terrestrial - Arcanel



A mess up of Twilight, ponies being brought to Earth in several places, and misadventures happening.

  • ...
16
 231
 3,871

Discoveries and a faint

Welcome again, readers, (and writers), to "Pony Terrestrial". Arc here. Let's not disappoint you, shall we? (Or…so I hope (nervous chuckle)). Without further ado I give you thy next chapter!

You know the drill. I OWN NOTHING! Except this fic


Chapter 2: Discoveries and a faint

'OH my GOD! Did I just say that?! What was I thinking?! And did I just say everypony? Oh god' To say my mind went Pinkie for a second, would be an understatement…wait, nothing goes over that level… (Sigh). Everyone was looking at me like a madman, except Fluttershy who just hid herself behind Twilight and Pinkie who just smiled. If somebody explodes from cuteness overload, please, don't be me. I know I can resist!

"Oh…I…hehe. Sorry, I went stupid for a second. A-A-anyway, what do you want to know to know first?" I managed to stutter after a few moments.

Twilight was the first to react. "O-Okay. Who and what are you?" she asked with a tad of nervousness in her voice.

"As I already explained to Princess Celestia, my name is Arcanel and I am a human." I explained.

At this everyone jumped a little. "How do you know the Princess' name? Or even that she IS a princess?" Twilight asked, raising her voice a bit.

Now I could have been more careful with my words, but we were going to go through with this anytime so…no time like the present, right?

"Well…" I started, a bit nervous with how to go on with the subject at hand. "Our race…pretty much knows everything about you…because we think we created you." I finished, bracing myself for the incoming rage.

"WHAT?!" everyone hollered. Even Fluttershy….Oh my god, if you thought she was scary when mad in the show, in live, she scares more than Freddy Krueger, Shao Kahn, AND Nemesis…PUT TOGETHER! (Forever an epitome of cuteness overload and super scariness when she wants it...that's what Fluttershy is XD)

Hell even Celestia AND Pinkie were mad…I didn't know that was possible…dear god protect me…oh, wait. He left us to our faith to do what WE wanted to do…Yep, I'm screwed if I leave that to the power I believe in.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU INSOLENT HUMAN!?" Princess Luna said, in her royal Canterlot voice, and ouch my ears and my mind were hit…HARD.

"How could you say such blasphemy and fallacy?" Princess Celestia said in an angry AND disappointed tone. Believe me. That voice goes over that of your parents; it makes you feel VERY bad.

Everybody started saying a lot of stuff in angry voices, and I don't blame them. I can't! If after all that happened to you and your world, suddenly someone tells you that you were created, I would be pissed beyond belief too. Thing is, it was starting to put me very nervous and making me feel small, scared and bad, like a kid when you are punished or sermoned really bad by your parents. And I don't handle pressure too well. Finally, I broke down.

"I'M SORRY! WE HUMANS TRULY BELIEVE THAT YOU DIDN'T EXIST AND WERE A FIGMENT OF OUR IMAGINATION! THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HERE IS PROOF THAT THE SUPPOSED "CREATOR" LIED TO US AND I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THAT OUTRAGEUS STATEMENT, BUT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW! I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!" I cried and shouted getting myself on my knees. (Hey, you would panic too if you were in his position against 10 magical beings ready to kick your flank any minute).

After that, I laid down rocking back and forth. I looked to see what they were doing, since I was expecting to get kicked ANY second, but everyone seemed startled by my sudden reaction…what?

Then, after a few seconds, that REALLY felt like hours, somebody spoke.

"Do not worry; we will not hurt you. Though I do believe you need to further explain yourself to us." The sun ruler said in a firm yet compassionate voice.

I stopped crying and looked at her and silently thanked that she is who she is.

"We ought to give you a chance to explain yourself further, however be VERY careful with your words. What you said before is intolerable." Luna said still in a royal tone but less loud.

Thank god, otherwise I would have gone deaf, and probably wet myself. Call me a wuss, but I'm NOT a badass guy who is afraid of nothing at all. And having a voice that is superior in many decibels to probably a plane AND being angry with it is NOT something I want to experience.

"Try to be as detailed as possible." Twilight continued.

Okay, so she is herself. Studious as ever. No prob.

"Watch EACH and EVERY one of your words." Rarity warned me in a firm voice.

Well, a warning from the master of the details, only in her words it sounds a bit more…menacing than Luna. I love her, but man, Rarity CAN be scary.

"Cause if ya' don't, y'all will be VERY bucked.""And in a lot of PAIN." Applejack and Rainbow Dash threatened.

OOOkayyyyyyy. Heartfelt threats. It could be a lot worse. I think…mommy!

"Just don't say anything like that again…I mean, if you can." Fluttershy said, returning to her quiet, timid self.

Phew, she is back. So is the impulse control to go and hug the life out of her. SO...CUTE!

"Don't worry if you can't now. You can always try again!" Pinkie said, going back to her bubbly voice.

Awwww, thanks Pinkie. Seriously though, if she weren't so random and great, even THEN she would still be Pinkie Pie. And I thank her for that.

"Pull yourself together. Don't wanna make these ladies angry." Spike said with a smug voice.

Gee, thanks Spike. That is sooooo reassuring. I mean it's cool, but mean. I still like you a FREAKING LOT!

After listening to their words, I was thoroughly relieved. Hell, I had stopped crying and was up on my feet again. I was not totally OK but I felt better. I think I still got this. I think…

"Ahhh….thank you so much." I said, bowing my head. "You have no idea how good that makes me feel, even if some are heartfelt threats, at least I now know NOT to say something like that again, unless it is explaining beliefs." I finished, silently thanking both god and Celestia.

"Very well, please excuse me for a second." I said quietly, but in a much calmer.

Then I did what many people would do in a situation like this, or so I think. I finished calming myself down, went to my kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of orange juice, poured myself a glass, downed it in one big gulp, left the glass on the table…and passed out.


Well, that is that! A thing I should clarify, is that there WILL be POV changes in the story (like the one that will happen next chapter), so just to get you a heads up on that. You'll see why soon enough. Anyways here's the catchphrase: Tell me everything you need to say, R&R, haters ignored, flamers abhorred, etc. Arc out.