• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 3,871 Views, 231 Comments

Pony Terrestrial - Arcanel



A mess up of Twilight, ponies being brought to Earth in several places, and misadventures happening.

  • ...
16
 231
 3,871

Announcement. Boring, yet important

So…I’m back! Well, something like that, even though I HAVE finished my exams for now. CPM here. Do not worry, for those who care for this story. This is not an announcement saying I’m quitting, I’m going on a long hiatus, etc. No. This is me saying that the story will be going through some heavy editing. Why? Because a) I’ve been re-seeing my chapters, and I’ve seen some HORRIBLE errors and omissions I’ve made. I need to make them perish! And b)…I’ll be now going on my first try to get on Equestria Daily. As far-fetched as that may seem, I am still trying, just to see if EQD is interested in my story, and just how good I can be of a writer. If I can get in, YES! If not, then that’s not a problem. I’m not going to go in a depression state or something like that. After all, EQD doesn’t define me. You, my dear readers, do. That still doesn’t make me go in wonder whether I can get in or not XD. Also, you deserve the best I can put for you. And since this will be in Fimfiction, and Fanfiction as it always has been, why SHOULDN’T I try to do my best? So, once again, heavy editing is ongoing. There will be especial changes in chapters 5 and 7, as the descriptions in those chapters NEED to be changed, NOW. This will probably mean that I won’t be posting any new chapters in the “right now” moment. However, I DO promise to bring a new chapter in this week. I’ve been hella trying to get the next chapter out, and I was planning to get one out this weekend. Alas, many times I wanted to write, BOOM. I had to go elsewhere, as irritating as that is. The next chapter will also be important because I need to measure the characters’ reactions with what I’m going to show, in brony related stuff, be it music, fics, animations, PMV’s, or whatever else. I have already chosen one video that is a perfect way to introduce them to what we have created in a way, as well as introduce them, slightly but better to try and handle, to the somewhat dark, random side of the community. And THAT will require a total care for my part, because that can go awfully wrong, and that’s the last thing I need. Since truth is a lot of the base for the ponies and dragon’s trust in Arcanel, he needs to tell this. Like someone said, “You can’t keep them away from the dark side forever”. This, of course, means that Arcanel will think it better to show them in a controlled area, instead of something else. Therefore, thought must be put in the next chapter from my part, so as to not screw anything, and go OOC with someone, or not realistic. Whatever happens next, I hope you’ll enjoy it. Wish me luck on me entering EQD, which I’ll try to edit all the story by the end of this week or something like that, and I hope that what is edited, and how the chapters end later, will be even better for you to read. The style will of course be the same (in this arc at least), but there is a lot of grammar, omissions, and even spell checking that needs to be done. As well as maybe some other stuff. I also need to ask you something. Do you think the things I put in between brackets that are like my thoughts so as to break the mood are good and fun, or should I put them away?

Okay, I think that was all I needed to say. Wish me luck, and I’ll see you somewhere in this week! CPM out.