• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 3,871 Views, 231 Comments

Pony Terrestrial - Arcanel



A mess up of Twilight, ponies being brought to Earth in several places, and misadventures happening.

  • ...
16
 231
 3,871

Who are you?!..What is this place?!

Well people of the world. CPM here. Now I know how to do better on this kind of stuff so it should be easier to understand. Anyways with some stuff I clarified last chapter, I don’t think I have anything to say so…without further ado, chapter 4 of MLP: around the world…Who are you?!...What are you?!.

Drill for you to know by now. I own what is called a fic, and the nothing…got it? Good XD

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-AUGH!!” I yelled until I hit something hard. ‘Ouch. Forget about myself. Oh dear Celestia, how could I forgot something so important in a spell?!’ I started berating myself. ’How could I lose so much focus?! I don’t believe myself! Now I don’t know if I am in Falling Cliffs, or if I am with other people! (Sigh) Well I better take in my surroundings’ I sighed resigning to the fate I’ve caused. After all, first thing to do in an unknown place is take in your surroundings, according to my “Dangerous situations strategies” book. ‘Okay closed space. Meaning we are not in Falling Cliffs…ponyfeathers' I cursed. It seems like a house, but a bit smaller with green- turquoise walls (Oh yeah! If you wanted a description of my house, well at least the living room where they landed, then you got it. Fancy talk and all XD). I feel cramped in here. A small piece of furniture to my direct right which has a lot of compartments. It was just as tall as I was. Right next to it there was a bigger piece of furniture, which seems to store things as well, also having smaller compartments. It is half my body longer and just a bit taller than me with. Over it there were very strange items, one that seemed to have like a chain mail over in its sides, and a smaller one similar to the other item(in case you don’t recognize them, a stereo and a speaker). Next to it there was a smaller piece of furniture which a very weird contraption, with a sort of black box, with smaller black boxes below it and next to it another box, grey colored this time (meaning a computer, a modem, a router, and a printer). In front of me there was a big table, probably just a bit longer than us, and I barely go over one of the 6 chairs around it. There’s also another large piece of furniture behind me, which seems to be a display cabinet as there are a few glass windows that show glass cups and other glassware with a lot of drawers. It was twice as tall as I was and a bit longer than me. To my left there was an exit to another room and in the walls were some…’Paintings?’ I wondered. They were really strange, even if we do have art in Equestria. ‘Oh well’ I thought, not wanting to dwell on it. Behind the table there was a little bedside table to the left with a few photos over it. And next to it, there was a glass door that lead to a some sort of balcony. Another thing was that the furniture looked like being made entirely from wood. ‘Hmmmm…for being a different world, it’s not very different from our world it seems’ I pondered. ‘Well that being done, let’s see who is with me. Princesses Celestia and Luna, my 5 friends, Spike. Okay so it is not that bad. In fact, Princess Celestia since to be fully…awake…’ I trailed off because in front of her was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

What is that thing?!… It seemed to be…greeting? Even more than that, it can talk!

“Who are you!?...What are you!?” I exclaimed, not capable of saying anything else. Everypony else seemed to be exactly the same way.

It was a very rare being. It was taller than even Princess Celestia, and stood on its two legs. It seemed to have fur but very small one, the rest seemed to be skin, which was tan colored. It looked like it had a mane but as his fur was very small and black. It had a face like us, a pair of eyes, which had brown irises and ears, a mouth, a nose all like our faces. It wore what looked like clothes made for it. A sort of white vest, with short sleeves for its arms and with blue symbols G A P in the middle of the piece of clothing, covering his upper body. For its lower body, there was a shorter piece that looked like what Ace Swift had, because it only covered the upper portion of his legs and it was turquoise colored with a white symbol in the lower part of the left leg. Its feet had several appendages in both of them, 5 if I’m counting right. Just what is it?

It asked us to wait for a second and it would explain. Well its voice sounds like a male so calling it a “him” would be more appropriate. It also as- I mean he- also asked why we were here. ‘Well, I’m not going to explain it to him’ I thought. ‘We don’t even know what he is!'

Apparently somepony already thought the same thing, because Rainbow was already retorting against. He said something about this being his home and that we shouldn’t…exist?

‘What?’ I almost said out loud. What does he mean by that? He probably made a mistake. ‘Well this is going to go nowhere so I might as well tell him only vague on the why we are here. He also didn’t do anything to the Princess it seems which means he isn’t aggressive. Or at least for now. Besides, the rest don’t even know why they are here themselves’ I concluded.

“I think we can trust him, but I’ll only tell some details, okay with all of you?” I said hoping for a mutual agreement.

Everypony nodded, my friends, the Princesses and Spike all eager to know as well.

“We were going somewhere but ended up somewhere else” I explained, trying to give an idea on the why, but also trying to be as vague as possible.

The rest seemed disappointed by my response. The problem is I can’t tell them anything that I don’t want the alien to know. The irony is, that he did answer with a smug smile on his face.

He somehow guessed that it was a failure in a teleportation spell. How?! Does his entire race use teleportation too? Or for that matter, magic? The rest were as shocked as I was.

“How did you know?!” I shouted, wanting to know an explanation for his knowledge.

He then explained that we ended in his world called planet Earth, that has different life our own, but we are supposed to be non-existent. ‘Well that didn’t answer my question at a-“I stopped because something he said caught my attention.

Wait, what?!

He indeed said that we shouldn’t exist. But…we are right here!

After he said that both Princess Celestia and Rainbow reacted, being the more wise and hot-blooded respectively. When they did he seemed worried but relieved at the same time, and then asked us if we needed something in a polite tone.

Well, I need explanations but Applejack started saying something about going home before getting interrupted by Rarity. It seems that even if he is an alien, his manners managed to entrance her… (Sigh) all that has manners will entrance her… if anything his clothes should keep him away from her. Yep, just happened. Wait a minute, did he just recognized them by name? He also said someone? Just who is he? What does his race do? He then explained something about his race thinking we are fantasy and also that should we ever heard about them but never SAW them, we too would believe that they are fantasy.

At this I wanted to say something but he was right. ‘After all we would believe they are fantasy if we heard how they are but never saw them’ I concluded.

Suddenly he said:

“For now all I can say is…welcome to Buenos Aires, Argentina, everypony, and I hope you enjoy your stay here in planet Earth!”
************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well here it is people. Thanks to you for your support. I’m getting short of stuff to say here XD. We shall continue travelling in Airlines Twilight Sparkle's POV so please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the flight. Sorry I went Pinkie for a second there XD. Also I’m sorry if the descriptions are too much or too tedious but since I DID something like this explained, I went and did it. Anyways you know the saying. Comment, R&R, haters ignored, flamers abhorred, etc. CPM out.