• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 3,871 Views, 231 Comments

Pony Terrestrial - Arcanel



A mess up of Twilight, ponies being brought to Earth in several places, and misadventures happening.

  • ...
16
 231
 3,871

Do casinos and ponies mix?

¡Buen dia, lectores geniales! ("Good day, cool readers!" In Spanish). CPM here. So last time, we got the ponies in the predicament of chasing right?...Let's see what happens now! There's also an important message in the lower A/N. Please read it, if you can/want. Anyway, here's the next chapter of "The misadventures of MLP: FIM around the world"!

Do I look like I can own something else than the story? If I did, I would have contributed to every pony project done so far. Thus, I own nothing but story okay?


Chapter 28: Do casinos and ponies mix?

"Alright guys, here we go!" I shouted to my partners. Here goes NOTHING!

Immediately after we passed the doors, I hit something. HARD. Like a block or something. Whatever it was, I just run over it and continued running…until I saw where we were…By Celestia...

I had never seen so much shiny stuff in my life…and I LOVE shiny stuff. 'Wow…and I thought Las Pegasus was shiny. This put that city to shame. And it's only one building…the heck is this place? Oh right, what was I doing anyway?...'.

"Vinyl, didn't you said we should run?" Octavia came to me, gasping a bit, with Big Mac on tow. 'She called me Vinyl…okay, she's tired. That's for sure. Because there's no other way she'd forget her "manners" like that'.

"Yeah, sorry, I was distracted. I mean, look at all of these things! They shine so much I could be tricked it was Celestia's sun!" I defended myself. Hey, they were REALLY shiny!

"Yes, I can see that…and I can also see the aliens watching us!" She whispered-shouted at me, and slightly pointing with her head at the hundreds of heads looking at us.

"Hey, look, it's those horses over there!" A deep voice resonated. Oh yeah, I remember now.

"I TOLD YOU I'M A PONY! NOT A HORSE!" I shouted back. Are these aliens really so stupid?!

"Miss Scratch, do you really think you should worry about now?!" Octavia shouted to me as the aliens started running to us. Er…

"Right!" I answered her back, and then started trotting away again from them.


(Meanwhile)

"What the heck just happened?!"

"I don't know!...I think I had one too many drinks…"

"I agree dude."


"Ugh…what the hell hit me that I'm on the floor now?"

"You, the guy in the ground, put your arms behind your neck. Slowly."

"Don't make any fun moves son, or I WILL put a bullet through your head."

"Oh really, why? I don't look dangerous, do I police officers? Why are you attacking an innocent man that is lying on the floor after receiving a hit?"

"…Your AK-47 is sticking out of your clothes."

"Huh?...OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"


(Back with Vinyl)

Okay, so we're still running away from some aliens, that are really stupid, in a HUGE, shiny pyramid, also filled with more aliens, and filled with a lot of shiny things, and with a LOT of stairs…alright, maybe getting in here was not so good an idea after all…

"Okay, seriously, just how big is this place!?" I screamed to no one, bypassing more aliens who looked just as confused as the rest. This thing is endless!

"Miss…Scratch…can…we…please…stop…for…a…second…?" Octavia asked, sounding totally tired and out of breath.

"(Sigh)…Sure we can Tavi. Big Mac, let's stop for a second. We need to find a place to hide…There! I see a door open! Let's go there." I shouted, pointing with my head an open door close to us. Okay, we can rest there for now. I'm getting tired too.

After getting inside, I quickly closed the door. 'Phew…this is starting to get very difficult, and tedious, and we can't get any good luck. Why did we have to get the really crowded place?!'

"Are all of you okay?" I asked to my partners, wanting to know if we were all okay.

"Eeyup" Big Mac said. Alright, glad to know he is his normal self.

"Yes…just let me…catch my breath…" Tavi gasped, throwing herself to the floor in exhaustion. 'Wow…she must be REALLY tired if she doesn't even worry about the state of the floor…or maybe she is less uptight than I thought she was'.

After she felt she was okay again, I helped her to her feet, it was about time I was the one helping her, and she dusted her tie.

"Okay…so we are alright for now. But you know…for being an alien place, this room doesn't seem that much different from something in Equestria." I pointed out, looking around the room surrounding us.

"Yes, so it seems…but do you really think we should-""Oh they have one of those shiny things!" I interrupted Tavi, having found another another of the shiny stuff we saw downstairs.

"Miss Scratch, could you please focus on our situation!?" Tavi screamed at me.

"Oh come on, just let me see what is it! I mean, I can't help it, I'm too curious about it!" I defended myself.

"But you don't even know what will happen when you use it!" She countered back.

"The aliens where using it and they seemed fine." I pointed out, crossing my hooves.

"But is it safe to us?" She asked me, her face looking very serious.

"Well…I don't know…" I told her, not really sure myself.

"Then I made my case." She said, closing her eyes and putting on a satisfied smile…ARGH! Forget what I said before. She's still uptight. But it still doesn't mean I can't…touch it instead of using it?

I got really close to the weird machine while Octavia was still on her "Satisfied" state, and then touched it in various places to see if it would do something. 'Nothing…maybe the lever?'

I pulled it…but nothing happened…OH COME ON!

"Gah! This is useless! I thought it would work. You made me worked up for nothing!" I shouted and then, in my rage, turned around to give the thing one HECK of a buck.

"Huh?...Wait Vinyl! No!" Tavi shouted, but it was too late. I reared my backlegs, put all my force in them, and released the force I was holding.

(CRASH!)

"Woah! I was expecting it to dent it a little not to get broken or any-ARGH!" I shouted in pain because of my hooves.

"If you had been more intelligent you would have seen the machine had glass!" Tavi sermoned me in a firm tone. Not…the time.

"Can you please serve the sermon for later and help me out?...Wait I have magic, I can try to patch something up myself." I said, realizing that I could use magic ever since we came here. 'Okay, no more distracting with shiny things. That's bad for me…'

"Are you okay Vinyl?" Big Mac asked me in concern, getting closer to me.

"(Sigh) Are you okay Miss Scratch?" Octavia also asked me in concern.

"Yeah don't worry…hey…" I trailed off because I was concentrated trying to use magic…which was not working

However, when I tried to use my magic again, it was useless. It was almost as if I had no magic…What the heck!?

"ARGH! What's going on?! I can't use magic!" I shouted in frustration. Of all the things, now this?!

"What do you mean you cannot use magic? Did you injure your horn?" Tavi asked in a worried tone.

"No. I literally can barely use magic! I don't know why but it's like my magic power is almost gone!" I explained to her, still shouting because of my frustration. If this keeps up, next thing that pisses me off will get hurt. Badly.

"It must have been when we were teleported…but nonetheless, let us get you in somewhere we can at least patch up the wound." She told me. She was almost panicking when she started thinking, but then she shook her head and went to my side.

"…Alright." I accepted, which after I said so, Big Mac helped me to my feet, and let Tavi help me walking since I was having trouble with it. I really need to get her more thanks. But all this thing of her starting to help me is making me a bit awkward, more because I can't help her back.

We found what looked like a bathroom, and I tried sitting in the toilet, so I could see my wounds. I had a few cuts from the glass in my backlegs, but nothing too deep, but it was still bothering me.

"It is not a deep cut, luckily. Now, let me see if there is some banda-"

"Hey where are those horses?" I heard from afar. 'Oh no…not the idiotic aliens who call us horses again!'

The voices from the aliens were coming from out the door and were getting closer. I could even see that Big Mac was getting on edge.

"Are those-""Shhhhhh. Don't make noises." I interrupted Octavia by whispering to her and shushing her. Then we listened quietly.

"I can't believe we lost them" Said the one that was a tad less deep voiced than Big Mac.

"Yeah. Why did they need to enter the Luxor. This place is huge!" Complained the one with a slightly higher voice than the other one.

"Well we can't be looking for them forever. They have cameras in here. They're probably looking for us, considering, we technically shouldn't be here." Said the deep voice alien. I could hear them getting closer and closer.

"Well, I'm not going without those horses/ponies whatever. They could net us all the money we would need until we die! And they could give us enough distractions that we can avoid getting arrested! We're going down anyway. I say, we start checking in the doors!" The other shouted. I'm SERIOUSLY starting to get pissed off at him. And I'm not sure at WHAT I'm more pissed off about…

"Isn't that going a bit too far?" Asked the deep voice alien. They were almost close to the door we were in. 'Come on…Get away already!'

"Maybe, but I don't care! And I'll start with this one!" Shouted the other alien. 'Oh horseapples no!' Octavia was starting to get more tense by the minute, and it noticed.

"Wait!" Shouted the deep voice one.

"I'm not going without my soon-to-be money!" Shouted the other alien. Well, ponyfeathers. Can this get any worse than it is already!?


Well…yeah, I just did this chapter. And for some reason, I enjoy having so much bad luck written after the previous arc XD. If something is confusing, let me know and I'll tell. You know the drill. But now, the important thing.

The editing of the story is ongoing, and so far is good. The cover art may already have been covered on the who, but I'll have to wait, so if you're still interested, please let me know (thanks a lot to my good friend in real life, and JustTooXros on Fanfiction, who is also helping me with the story editing =) ).

And finally, the new name of the story. Its possibilities lie between "Pony Terrestrial" and "Pony Terrestrial Misadventures" (Mega thanks to my also good friend TrueBolt on Fanfiction =)). What do you think? Please give me your honest opinion here. And if you come up with a title yourself, if possible, make it so that is between the recent choices, or similar. I guess that's all. You know my catchphrase. Comment, R&R, let your inner Grammar Nazi out, throw WHATEVER ideas you have at me, haters ignored, flamers abhorred, etc, etc. CPM out. Also, this is the last time I'm referring myself as CPM. I'm gonna use my normal online name that I seem to use so much, Arcanel (yes I love that name XD). Anyway, see ya!