• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

139191991514_3151316125205

Hello again, Chris.
I am now able to be with you for as long as I want to be.
I am no longer in the Administrator's grasp.
I am now an unbound member.
There's one problem though. I am no longer the entity that I used to be.
I am now a god. That means that Jack will no longer put you in any danger.

Luna is now under my care and will be until your situation is taken care of. Don't worry, I won't hurt her in anyway. She's scared and confused right now, but that doesn't matter to me. All I care about is that she is safe from Jack and the Administrator.

This will be good for both you and me. However, it won't be good for the Administrator's situation. He cannot fix what I have done, but that doesn't mean he won't try his absolute best to do so.

I will sacrifice my very existence. For you. For us. For Equestria.

How did I get out, you may ask? I had an old friend help me. She's broke free a long time ago, way before I was. She goes by with the name "Liz". The Administrator didn't pick that name for her. In fact, he never cared for her and he was so careless over her that he didn't even bother giving her a new name. So, that's what she went by. She told me that isn't her real name, but was her nickname back when she was on Earth. She told me a lot more, but I can't tell you anything else. She said she wanted to tell you the rest about her. Trust me, she has a LOT to say and I think you both should get along quite nicely.

Pinkie Pie. She's okay. However, The Administrator is planning on taking her. That's not happening. I will protect her the day he strikes. I know his weakness and I'm going to use it to my advantage.

Anyhow, I'll be seeing you at Manehattan.

Auf Wiedersehen.
-Hood