• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

#10.5 - Quick Update

#10.5


Hey guys. It's John again. I finally have some time to kill before I have to go back and care for Luna.

So, I've been thinking about doing a couple things, despite Ripper or Liz not being able to help.

I'm thinking about going back to that abandoned house in Ponyville. I feel as though I missed something there. There could be something or somebody waiting for me there, but I don't care anymore. In fact, I don't really give two shits on what will happen to me. As long as I'm protecting Elizabeth, it will all be worth it at the end. Well, that's at least what I think.

Then, after I'm done with that; I'm going to the Crystal Empire for a week to visit Cadence. Me and her have a really good friendship going on. I'll also be talking to Shining about a few things. We have a lot more in common than we thought and that's what makes me happy. So, cool. I have more friends.

I don't know what else I'll do after I get back. I might go and look for Chris, but that would be a suicide mission because I don't have Ripper or Hood protecting me.

This reminds me of a quote that my father told me when I was young and that's the only good memory I have with him:
"Don't depend on anyone, because even your shadow will leave when you're in darkness."

So, at this point, I'm not depending on anyone. I've accepted that I may have to do this on my own, despite having no protection. If the Administrator gets me, tough luck on me.

Tomorrow I will go to the abandoned house in Ponyville. If there's no post the day after tomorrow, then I might be recovering from whatever hell awaits me there.

So, with that being said, this is John signing off...