• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

endless stairs

Well, it's late where I'm at and I'm bored as shit, so I'm going to type and tell you guys what's been going on. For starters, this is Chris. I haven't done anything, since there isn't really that much of a reason for me to do something anyway. This whole thing is starting to get to me, man. Sometimes I wish that I never met John, Elizabeth or anybody. I'm the reason that we're in this place.

Anyway, it's late and I'm bored as shit. What to do in such a boring place such as Equestria, huh? YOU CAN'T DO SHIT.

I can't sleep. It's kind of hard to when you got so much shit on your mind, especially if you're in my shoes, which I doubt you are because, in your world, this kind of shit doesn't exist. But in the world I'm in, ANYTHING can come to life. I mean, come on, magic usually doesn't exist on Earth, but here, it's common.

Stairs. Stairs.

I had an experience a few minutes ago that I should probably let out. Maybe that could be the reason why I can't sleep.

Okay, get this; I was getting a glass of water, right? So, I go down the stairs, drink my water and try to go back to my room so that I can go back to sleep. Usually, it didn't even take more than a few seconds to get up there. But no, it took what felt like hours to get back to my room. When I finally got back up to my room, I checked my phone. It was 2:32. I got up at 2:30.

This...is not going to be a good week.

Jesus, I just got tired all of a sudden. I'm gonna hit the hay.

-Chris