• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

just want to say hi and a quick update

hey there. this is Liz. Chris isn't here at the moment. he went to take a shower. i thought i would stop by to see how he was doing, but little did i know that he was had a towel on. yeah, he just got out of the shower. it was a good thing he didn't see me because he would have flipped out.

i couldn't help but stare. he was really cute. all i was thinking was: "take that fucking towel off." he did. oh my god, Chris is a sexy beast. that's all i got to say. he doesn't even have one single trace of fat anywhere on his body. it was pure muscle. did he tell you guys that he wasn't that muscular? let me tell you right now, it's a straight-up lie. he's RIPPED.


oh god, i sound like a teenage girl on facebook right now. let's move on.


Hood went over to Canterlot to talk to Chris. Hood didn't look too happy. whatever Hood told Chris, he FLIPPED OUT. he threw a chair across his room. Hood just stood there with his head looking down. Hood wouldn't tell me the things that he told to Chris. i hate secrets. i hate the fact that i've been dry for almost a good five years. it's sad. i deserve to get laid...and so does Chris. i read Chris's post. i felt really bad for him. so, after i'm done with this message, i'm going to go buy a special treat for me and make sure that everything goes perfect when Chris meets me for the first time.

i'm so excited! i've always wanted to see Chris again, after all these years.
oh yeah. i forgot to mention something. the only reason he didn't post #6 yesterday was the fact that he had a lot of pressure on his shoulders. why? i don't know. ask Hood that question, not me. i can't give you all the answers that you need.
anyways, i'll see you guys later.

bye Chris. hope you get better! ;)