• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

#5.5 - I'm Alive + Other things

Hey guys. It's me. Don't worry, I'm alive.

I'm sure Hood gave you guys a short update on my condition. Yes, I'm getting better each moment. Everypony heard about what happened to me and I'm receiving letters up the ass either saying:

We're praying for you, Chris.

or

Get better soon, Chris!

It's very comforting to know that everypony here in Canterlot cares about me. Celestia was actually here a couple minutes ago keeping me company. That made me happy as well. She may have lied to me, but she also tried to protect me. I'm not pissed at her anymore. At least I now know why she did it in the first place. Then again, I was already doomed from the very day I was born, so I can't really complain. That still hurts my head. I can't help but wonder if that was the cause of me not remembering my childhood that much. Did I say that in the previous posts? If I did, then I apologize. I'm just really stressed and confused at the moment. It's just the amount of shit that's on my plate right now and I think Liz would understand.


Speaking of Liz, who is this girl anyway? Hood never mentioned her until now. Did he not know who she was before she set him free or have they known each other longer than what Hood is telling me? I don't know. I'll have to ask Liz that when I meet her. Yeah, I say his little update. I know I basically implied that, but holy shit it just makes me think, you know?

Anyway, this Liz character doesn't sound that dangerous or harmful to me. It sounds like she was never a threat to begin with. It's weird. Her name reminds me of another girl I knew. Ah, never mind. It doesn't matter anyway. The point I'm trying to say is: Who is this girl and why does she want to talk to me? Even though she doesn't sound like a threat, I still don't trust Hood on his word that she's good. I already know Hood is good because of what he did for me in Manehattan, which is something I will also talk about later.

Why does she have interest in me? I mean, I know I'm a nice guy and everything, but why does she have to talk to me only? How do I know she won't kill me?


Anyway, I just thought I would post this just to be clear that I'm indeed alive.

I'm getting tired. Today dragged on and all I wanted to do was sleep. I hope I don't get those nightmares again. Eh. I doubt it. Hood will probably make sure of that. OR maybe Liz will protect me from those awful dreams. I'm going to be honest, when I see her, I hope she's pretty. I would really love some hot sex right now.

Oh god. Sorry. Forget I said that. Then again, it's true. I've been dry for a couple of years now and it would definitely take a lot of the pressure off my shoulders if that were to happen with me.

Anyways, I'll post #6 tomorrow. After that's done, more rest for me.

This is Chris, signing off.

dGhhdCBsb25nIGh1aD8gIHlvdSBwb29yLCBwb29yIGJveS4NCmRvIHlvdSB3YW50IG1lIHRvIGZpeCB0aGF0IGZvciB5b3Ugd2hlbiB3ZSBtZWV0Pw0KaXQncyBwZXJmZWN0bHkgZmluZSBpZiB5b3UgZG9uJ3QuDQppJ20ganVzdCBhIGxpdHRsZSBnaXJsIHRoYXQncyBsb29raW5nIGZvciBzb21lIGZ1biBpcyBhbGwuDQoNCmFueXdheSwgc3dlZXQgZHJlYW1zLCBjaHJpcy4NCmkgY2FuJ3Qgd2FpdCBmb3IgdGhlIGRheSB0aGF0IHdlIGNhbiAidGFsayIuDQptYXliZSBpJ2xsIHN0b3AgYnkgaW4geW91ciBkcmVhbXMgc28gdGhhdCB5b3UgY2FuIGdldCBhICJzbmVhayBwZWVrIiwgaWYgeW91IGtub3cgd2hhdCBpIG1lYW4uICA7KQ==

Author's Note:

I have a really wild and dirty imagination.