• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

Introduction - The Journal Entries

Introduction
The Journal Entries

Since some of you may be wondering what the nightmares were about, I wrote them down in my journal. I'm just letting you guys know, I've been in Equestria for about a year now and this started happening two months ago. So this has been happening since April of 2013. I have no idea why it had to be me, though.

Anyway, here are the journal entries. I'm going to be making side notes in between some of the journal entries.


April

Journal Entry #1
April 18th, 2013:

Last night, I had a nightmare. I was running. From what, I don't remember. I just kept running and I kind of remember running through a forest of some kind. It kind of looked like the Everfree Forest. Why? I have no idea. So anyway, as I was running, I tripped over and I started falling into darkness. That's when I woke up. It scared the living shit out of me.

Before I go onto other journal entries, I couldn't remember anything in a few nightmares that I've had, so I didn't really bother writing anything on those days. Anyway, moving on...

Journal Entry #2
April 20th, 2013:

Sorry I didn't write anything down yesterday. I couldn't remember anything.
Anyway, about last night's nightmare. I was walking, but I wasn't in a forest this time, I was walking down a street. Probably Manehattan because I remember seeing tall buildings. Here's the thing though, the buildings were outrageously high. I also remember looking at the windows. Now, I think I remember seeing ponies looking out the windows. I don't remember what their faces looked like, though Moving on, I walk alone the street and I remember turning my head to the left and I see a building that looked very old and decayed. Out of all the buildings that I have seen so far, this one looked like it was pretty out of shape. I walk up to it and I only see a door on this building. There weren't any windows or anything. After looking at the building for a while, I remember having this feeling of being in danger all of a sudden. I turn around and I don't see the other buildings anymore. The street wasn't even there, either. I turn back around to the building and the door was already opened. I walk into the building and then darkness consumed me again. That's when I wake up. It didn't really scare me this time. It just felt really creepy to me.

I remembered a lot more from that nightmare than I did from my first one. I still didn't remember much though. What was that building I mentioned and what was in it? Is it even a real structure? I'm not sure.

Now I'm going to type up the entries that I don't exactly remember writing in my journal. I remember waking up on the 21st and the 23rd, but I can't really remember writing all of this. It could have been the nightmares, but I'm not entirely sure.

Journal Entry #3
April 21st, 2013:

I can't remember the nightmare I had last night, but I have to write this down. I just woke up a few minutes ago and Celestia's sun is just starting to rise. I have this terrible headache and it won't stop. I'm just going to go see if one of the nurses will give some sort of medication to help relieve this headache.

I don't remember going to one of the nurses for any medication. I don't think I ever went to one of the nurses before.

This next one is...just weird. This isn't me. I just want to make this perfectly clear, I would never do this nor would I ever write anything about this.

Journal Entry #4
April 23rd, 2013:

You know what I'm going to do today? I'm going to take this gun and I'm going to shoot myself. I can't fucking take this anymore. I'm having a migraine again and I just can't take the pain anymore. I JUST WISH THAT ALL OF THIS WILL STOP!!!

I don't ever remember having a migraine. Why would I write something about this? I wouldn't even think about committing suicide nor do I have a reason to do so. What caused me to write that?

The next one, I remember writing about the nightmare I had that night. The last few sentences were a complete blur to me.

Journal Entry #5
April 24th, 2013:
Out of all the nightmares that I have had so far, this one had to be the one that I remembered. I only remember part of it, which isn't that big of a surprise to me. Anyway, moving on. I was back in the forest, but I wasn't running this time. I was walking. Where I was walking to, I don't remember. All I can remember is that I was walking, but as it went on, I started to walk faster and faster. I also remember hearing this very strange sound coming from behind me. I don't know what it was, but I didn't even think about turning around. As I was running, the sound got louder and louder. It started to turn into a deep, sinister growl. That's when I started sprinting. As I was sprinting, the growls turned into high pitched screeching noises. I trip and it causes me to turn around. As soon as I turned around, the growling stopped and it started to get a little foggy. That's when I wake up.
However, just before I woke up, I saw something in the fog. I can't describe what it looked like, but it was definitely a figure of some sort. Oh god, I'm getting that migraine again.

I remember writing that last sentence and that was about it. I got dressed and continued on with my day. What caused that migraine I apparently had?


I didn't write any more entries for April. All I did in the journal for the rest of the month was just draw. There wasn't anything serious in there, it was just a bunch of stick figures and little comics. I also figured that it was pointless to write in that journal because it wasn't really getting me anywhere, so I guess I just...forgot about it. It wasn't until in late May that I remembered it again and I started writing in it. For the most part, it wasn't anything too serious. I wrote at least four journal entries that I perfectly remember writing.
The nightmares also stopped for a couple weeks, but I didn't get used to it because I knew, at some point, they would return. When they did, that's when the numbers started to appear.


May

There was only two entries written in the journal. One is about a nightmare I had and then there is one I don't even think it was me that wrote it.

This one is about the nightmare.

Journal Entry #10
May 24th, 2013:

This doesn't make any sense to me. Let me explain. I'm starting to have the nightmares again, but the most recent one I had, which was last night, is the one that I barely remember. I know I might have said before that I don't remember much when I have a nightmares. However, all of the other nightmares I remember, this one was literally hard to remember. All I can remember was screaming and running. I don't remember what I was running from nor do I remember why I was screaming, but I remember feeling terrified. I do remember the end very clearly. I kept seeing numbers. Why numbers? What do numbers have to do with anything? When I woke up, I felt something forcing me to write down the numbers that I saw and when I did, the feeling went away. This is starting to scare me.

This is the one I don't remember. It was a bunch of numbers and I believe it was in binary coding. I already have it translated, but I guess I can show you anyway. The month and year are there, but no journal entry.

May, 2013:
01101001 01110011 01100101 01100101 01111001 01101111 01110101

It translates to: "iseeyou". How I translated it? I have a computer that has a code translator. It literally can decode anything. I'm glad I brought this with me. When I saw that, I was pretty freaked out. Not only was there someone/something in my room, but they are watching me as well.


So, I basically spent the next couple of weeks trying to figure out what these numbers mean. I still can't figure them out. When I find a way to decode them, I'll post about it. Until then, I'm pretty much stuck.

I'm also gonna be honest, I thought I was going to type a lot more than this. I know it might look rushed, but I just wanted to get this out of the way. I really want to move on, but I can't because of the number decoding. I can't figure them out. I know I said that already, but it's true.

Am I going crazy? Please don't let that be true...