• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 6,617 Views, 48 Comments

All things evil - Flame Bolt



After being defeated by Nightmare Moon, Twilight is transformed into a puppet of darkness. But when she starts to have flashbacks of a certain baby dragon, she realizes that there may still be hope for Equestria.

  • ...
14
 48
 6,617

Chapter 7 – One thing always leads to another

Back inside her conscience, Lunar Eclipse was pacing around wondering what would happen next. All of a sudden she heard a loud bang, she turned around “what the...” was all she managed to say before she was enveloped in white light.

Eclipse woke up, eyes wide, gasping for air. She finally calmed down when she realised she was in familiar surroundings. Eclipse slowly stood up, she felt different, only realising why when she saw that she had become an alicorn. Eclipse gasped in surprise.

Nightmare Moon chuckled as she made her way over to Eclipse from the other side of the room, “I’m just as surprised as you Eclipse” she said.
Eclipse turned to her sister after admiring her wings, “How did you end up over there?” she asked, her hoof pointing towards the wall that now had an imprint of Nightmare Moon on it.
“Well... when you became an alicorn, the power surge generated by you, sent me flying into the wall.” Nightmare replied.
“Sorry about that” replied Eclipse.
“Don’t worry about it; besides there are other matters of importance” as soon as this was said, Nightmare Moon’s attitude changed completely, “What did Twilight want?”
“What are you talking about Nightmare, I--”
“Do not take me as a foal Eclipse, WHAT DID TWILIGHT WANT?” When she received no answer, Nightmare zapped Eclipse with a lightning spell.
Eclipse could barely take the force of the spell and stumbled back, “what was that for” she exclaimed.
“You didn't answer my question” snapped Nightmare, zapping Eclipse again.
OW!” she cried, “If you stop I’ll tell you”
“I have a better idea” Nightmare replied, releasing a bolt of energy that hit Eclipse in the head and knocked her out, “I’ll ask her myself”

“Eclipse, are you alright?” Asked a worried voice that sounded distant, “Eclipse?” it asked again.
Eclipse groaned and slowly opened her eye’s only to be greeted by the sight of an extremely worried Twilight standing over her, “H-help me.” was all she could find the strength say.
“What happened to you?” Asked Twilight.
“Nightmare M-moon is obsessed with getting rid of you completely” replied Eclipse, “It’s gotten to her head, making her more dangerous than ever.”
“Eclipse, is there anything I can do to help you?” She asked
“There is one thing you can do” she replied, “Take my place.”
“What” Twilight said, a look of shock on her face.
“This is your chance to put things right” she said, putting her hoof on Twilight’s shoulder, “Don’t make the mistakes I did Twilight, good luck.”
All of a sudden Twilight felt an immense surge of energy and slowly vanished before Eclipse’s eyes. When she was gone, Eclipse fell back into a deep sleep.

Author's Note:

phew... new chapter done. No break for me guys, i promised you all i would finish this story before friday, watch me keep that promise.