• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 6,600 Views, 48 Comments

All things evil - Flame Bolt



After being defeated by Nightmare Moon, Twilight is transformed into a puppet of darkness. But when she starts to have flashbacks of a certain baby dragon, she realizes that there may still be hope for Equestria.

  • ...
14
 48
 6,600

Sequel - For Want of Eternal Nightmare (with link)

Now announcing the sequel to this story which has some generally higher quality writing and longer chapter length (seeing as that was the main issue with this story).

For Want of Eternal Nightmare

Enjoy the story.

Author's Note:

This is for those people who favourited this story, but didn't know about the sequel. And... for those that haven't even read these yet =)

Comments ( 11 )

200 chapter views. less than 2 hours? F**K YEAH!!!

3195033

It was my first story. Its pretty much the first of a trilogy. When the whole trilogy gets finished, I'll come back to these and see what I can do to improve them.

3195100

When I finished it, I shrugged it off and used the excuse "Meh, will be an epic prologue"

Now all I can do is this when I read it. :facehoof:

3195114 While I'm bugging you...

Princess Celestia literally hands the elements to their respective bearers?! WHAT THE VREK!?
....
Screw it, I liked this story. I really did. I would have written it slightly (ok WAY) different but that isn't my place. Seeing as this was/is your first fanfic, I applaud you.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sequel to read.

3195135

I spent about 3 months planning it and thinking it will be epic, but then it turns out tiny. Oh well :trollestia: life's a bitch sometimes.

3268611

This story = (100% honesty) Crappily done prologue which is either going to get a full blown remake/rewrite or made longer. although I think the first option would end up a lot better for me. I rushed those last chapters because I was going on holiday... to be honest, I now feel like a complete chump for doing it.

3437332

I've said it countless times before and I'll say it again. This story was meant to be a prequel and seeing as I'm a good amount into the second instalment of this trilogy, I'm going to wait until the trilogy itself is done before I go back and expand on the extremely short chapters of this. It pisses me off that I wrote them that short as much as it pisses off you guys. It will be fixed, just not now. Hell, if I don't finish the trilogy by my one year anniversary on this site, then I might extend on a few of these chapters. I'm surprised at the view count considering its shortness.

Its getting to the point were I might edit the description and put in big bold letters THIS IS A PREQUEL!

I found this story and I remembered I loved reading it before I had an account.
Instant Follow :pinkiehappy:

Flame bolt I like your OC.

7071202 Check out the sequel, you might find it interesting. It's of higher quality than this. Don't know when i'll get around to continuing it with the crazy amount of university work I have to do.

Login or register to comment