• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 6,594 Views, 48 Comments

All things evil - Flame Bolt



After being defeated by Nightmare Moon, Twilight is transformed into a puppet of darkness. But when she starts to have flashbacks of a certain baby dragon, she realizes that there may still be hope for Equestria.

  • ...
14
 48
 6,594

Chapter 11 – All’s well that ends well

When Spike opened his eye’s Nightmare Moon wasn’t there anymore. Instead a much smaller alicorn had taken her place. He just sat there staring at her.

Twilight and the rest of the group regained consciousness. Lunar Eclipse and Celestia were standing over her, “Ahem, I believe this belongs to you” said Eclipse and handed the Element back to Twilight, who was now back to normal.

“So, what will are you going to do now Eclipse?” Asked Celestia.
“Make my grand departure of course!” Eclipse replied with a smile on her face and slowly faded away.

Celestia smiled and looked over in Spike’s direction, the smile quickly faded when she saw who was next to Spike, “Luna!” she gasped and quickly made her way over to her.
“Wait, you know her?” asked Rainbow Dash.
“Of course, Luna is my sister” Celestia replied.
SISTER?” Everyone cried at the same time.

“Luna are you okay?” Celestia asked.
“I’m sorry big sister” she replied, tears streaming down her face, “I should’ve listened to you. Please forgive me”
“It’s okay Luna” Celestia gave her sister a reassuring nuzzle, “It’s over now.”

Back In Ponyville

That night, Twilight was awoken by a figure standing on the balcony, staring up at the night sky.
“Eclipse?” she asked.
Eclipse turned around “You should be asleep, Twilight” she replied.
“Why are you here?” Twilight asked.
“After all you did for me, it’s the least I can do to make sure you are safe and that no harm comes to you while you sleep” replied Eclipse
“So you’re like my guardian angel now?” she asked
“Precisely” said Eclipse, “now get some rest Twilight, or you’ll regret it come morning.”
And with that, Twilight put her head back on her pillow and fell back asleep.

THE END