• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 6,568 Views, 48 Comments

All things evil - Flame Bolt



After being defeated by Nightmare Moon, Twilight is transformed into a puppet of darkness. But when she starts to have flashbacks of a certain baby dragon, she realizes that there may still be hope for Equestria.

  • ...
14
 48
 6,568

Chapter 1 - All hope is lost

“You FOAL; you couldn’t possibly have hoped to defeat me!” Spat Nightmare Moon. Twilight collapsed, her legs couldn’t find the energy to allow her to stand as she struggled to get up to continue fighting. “I won’t give up!” she shouted, as her legs gave way again she crumpled to the floor, Twilight was completely devoid of energy and, even though she refused to admit it, she was defeated.

Nightmare Moon stood over her wondering what she should do to the pathetic excuse of a pony that lay in front of her. Eventually an evil smile appeared on her face as she had decided the cruel fate that would befall Twilight. “If you thought that YOU would be able to defeat me with such weak magic you are wrong TWILIGHT SPARKLE!” Nightmare Moon Said with a look of disgust on her face, “but... I have decided you are of more use to me alive” her gaze meeting Twilight’s eyes. She laughed at the look of horror on the terrified unicorn. Eventually Twilight mustered the strength to speak, “w-what are y-you going to d-do with m-me” Twilight said before all energy left her and she returned to her helpless position where she lay on the ground. Nightmare Moon’s sinister look returned as she realised that she had complete power over the unicorn, “well... about that” she said with an evil smile on her face.

Nightmare Moon slammed her hoof against the ground; causing the door to the room to slam shut, “I’m going to make you an offer” Nightmare Moon said trying her best to sound as ‘kind’ as possible, “Change your allegiance Twilight. Join me in rule of all of Equestria, or perish as a victim of eternal night”. Twilight hid the complete shock of what she had just heard by pretending to consider the offer, eventually, she looked at Nightmare Moon with a look of disgust “I’ll never join you” she rasped. Twilight mustered all the energy and strength she could to stand up and began to charge her magic, “there is still hope for --” before she could finish Nightmare Moon cut her off “HOPE?” Chuckled Nightmare Moon; “there was never any HOPE as soon as you arrived here. This is my castle and in my castle my rules are followed. So I’ll ask again” Snapped Nightmare Moon, the evil smile returning to her face, “Join me or perish” Said Nightmare Moon “I’d rather die” Twilight said weakly, her magic still charging. “That can easily be arranged, but I have other plans” Said Nightmare Moon with the look of pure evil.

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter of my very Mlp fic i hope you guys enjoy reading the rest of the chapters.

P.S. to remove confusion this section takes place in the castle of the royal pony sisters. I will include when the location changes in one of my future chapters that have not been written yet, but until then it is currently in the castle. see you in the next few chapters guys.