• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 3,621 Views, 43 Comments

Nightmare - Blackdrag-rose



Allen goes to sleep one night and when he wakes up he finds himself in the body of a pony. One of the villains to be more exact.

  • ...
15
 43
 3,621

Zero

Allen Keller, a guy of only sixteen years, laid on the same old couch that he had bought off of an old lady, who he suspected had been only fifty-five or sixty years old. His house was a single story place with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and all the other basic essentials that a house offered. Sure, he had bought the majority of his old furniture from anyone that was willing to sell stuff that was old or they didn't want it when they moved. Gave him a feeling of being at home without actually being at home.

That, and he loved to annoy his roommate whenever the guy happened to show up from work or a party.

His roommate was a man, though he looked like he was a fifteen year old teenager, by the name of Christan Miller and he happened to work at the closest Pizza Hut. He also worked somewhere else, which would have explained how he could have afforded the dump that he called his home. As for Allen...he was in trouble with the law and he was currently living in the house with the rest of the money he had illegally earned. The only reason he had been caught was because the last assignment he had taken on had been approached too early, the intelligence on the guards was sloppy, and the tools he had used were outdated.

He had been sentenced to this fate for three months, which meant that he had to stay in the house for three whole months with a sensor around his ankle. House arrest for the crimes he had committed didn't seem too bad, considering his roommate didn't mind that he was sharing his place with someone who could have robbed him at any point. Christan was a nice guy, sort of a control freak at times, but he had a heart of gold and still offered Allen a place to stay while his mother considered throwing him in jail for five years.

He sighed and flipped on the television, looking through the guide of channels as he searched for something to watch like he had done for the last two months and three weeks. So many of weeks, browsing the stations as he looked for anything interesting, and the only thing he actually watched was a show that was supposed to be watched by little girls. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It was a show his mother had thought he needed to watch so he could learn the morals of friendship and turn his life back around.

Truthfully the only thing he had learned from the show was that the villains, Nightmare Moon, DIscord, Chrysalis, and Sombra, had the thought of taking over and had lost. They were his favorite characters, seeing how they were the evilest beings in all of existence, and he longed to be like them. Maybe not take over the world crazy, but still he longed to be on the streets again and maybe taking some evil from those villains was his ticket to the top.

Besides, he had finished season three and had to wait until season four to learn anymore from them. He wasn't one of the die hard bronies like everyone else, but he held some respect for the show and whished he could have left the house a few days ago. Equestria Girls had been shown not twenty minutes from his house and he wanted to see who this new villain was supposed to be.

After turning off the television he sighed and stared at the ceiling. Seeing how it was only five in the afternoon he wouldn't be expecting Christan to be home until at least seven if not eight if they still needed him. That meant he was going to be alone for the next two to three hours with nothing good on the television to watch for the moment. The best thing that he could for the moment was close his eyes and get some not deserved sleep while he waited for his roommate to come home.

~ 7:10 PM that same day ~

Ugh, how long was I out? Allen thought as he lightly woke up from his sleep.

From the light in the living room he could determine that it was in the late afternoon, almost the time of the night from the looks of it. He didn't recall drawing any blankets over himself as he fell asleep earlier that afternoon, so he flung his arms forward to find that his arms weren't working properly. The rest of his body felt strange as well, which worried him as he twisted himself around to kick the blanket off. When he finally kicked off the blanket he found out that his body wasn't the same as what he had fallen asleep to. He had hooves, long black furred legs, a large black body, and attached to it all were large black wings that were folded up on his back.

"Ugh, what the buck happened...?" he began to asked himself as he stopped himself, his voice wasn't the same as it was before. While the voice, which was female in nature, was familiar to him he couldn't help but feel like life was going to get a whole lot more interesting.

He rolled to the left and fell onto the floor. Why was moving with hooves so hard anyway? He swore that whichever brony or pegasister said that walking with hooves would have been easy was getting strangled the next time he saw them. And wow, he was having some dark thoughts lately. Of course he also felt something hit something on the higher end of his head and wondered what the buck else was wrong with him.

He struggled to get up off the floor, which was tougher with the length of his new legs, but after about ten minutes of moving around and attempting to do anything with his hooves. Or maybe it was her hooves, seeing how he somehow had a female voice and likely a body as well. On second thought Allen was personally sending the person who promised walking on hooves would be easy to the nine rings of Hell.

He sighed, he needed to stop thinking dark thoughts while he tried to figure out what had happened. Seeing how he had no idea what the rest of him looked like he needed to look at the large mirror that he kept in his room...which just happened to be closed at the moment. Of course his roommate had to have doors with knobs, which meant that he was going to have to figure out someway to open the door...short of using his teeth.

As he approached his door the answering machine, old house and furniture meant he also had an old phone system, just happened to turn on. That meant his roommate was calling and it just went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Allen, its Christan," the machine said, "I'm stopping by the store and picking up some groceries before I get home. I should be back before seven thirty, so try not to be asleep when I get home."

Seven thirty? Allen thought, looking over his back to the clock and reading the time, Oh buck me.

It was exactly seven thirty on the dot. That meant his roommate was going to come bursting through the door any minute with bags in his hands. So yes, Allen was very much bucked and there was no denying that things were going to get both interesting and chaotic at the same time.

"I'm home," came the loudmouthed roommate as he burst through the door with two bags in his arms, "Now whose... hungry?"

What Christan saw was a fully grown alicorn mare, one with a black coated body, fully grown black wings, a black horn the size of Princess Celestia's, and a cutie mark that consisted of a purple cloud with a crescent moon. She had cyan colored eyes with the familiar cat-like irises that he knew were familiar. Even the mane and tail, both of which seemed to be full of stars, that flowed in the wind were strangely familiar to him. Within an instant he knew exactly who he was looking at and he still refused to believe it.

"Holy Hell," Christan said, staring the mare in the eyes, "Well what do you know? Never would I have guessed Nightmare Moon would grace my humble dump from another dimension."

Allen's eyes widened as he realized who he had become. Yeah, he was definitely bucked six, maybe seven, ways from Sunday.