• Published 14th May 2013
  • 6,201 Views, 343 Comments

Good Griff! - Von Snootingham



Gayle & Steve are roommates & total opposites. But they'll have to stick together when they start changing into a griffin & a pony! Can they find safety? Can they even survive each other? A Five Score, Divided by Four side story.

  • ...
20
 343
 6,201

Intermission

'~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~'

End of Part 1: Interesting Times

Start of Part 2: The Road To Nowhere

'~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~' '~-_-~@~-_-~'

Author's Note:

Yep. Just threw this in there to show the clear demarcation between Part 1 and Part 2. The next interlude, containing an interview with Flim and Flam will be after the next chapter. What will further interludes contain? Oooo, wait and see!

This animation (Aw man, it looks so crummy on Youtube! Here's what it looks like when not trashed to hell by multiple video conversions: YAAAAY!) took me a while and it part of why the new chapter isn't out yet. It's all written and is in the final stages of getting the finishing touches and editing. All I need to do is draw the picture, which is an easy one this time. So expect that within a week. I AM going to be out of town for the next couple of days on a road trip of my own (hopefully with no flat tires, nosey campers, or inner voices from gods of chaos), so I won't be getting any work done. Sorry. Also, with the advent of Season 4 upon us, I'm going to have to be making a reaction video every week, so bleh, less story time. Anyhoo, yeah. Keep on keepin' on, faithful Griffers!