• Published 15th May 2013
  • 2,382 Views, 92 Comments

Shipping Grab Bag - Jondor



Variety is the Spice of Life. 15 prompts, 15 Mane 6 x Mane 6 ships. Are you a bad enough dude to read them all? (10 of 15 done, teen sex tag included for a couple steamy chapters, nothing explicit.)

  • ...
15
 92
 2,382

A Date (Twinkie)

Sparkle’s Log: January 1st
Current Status: Mild hangover due to excessive ethanol consumption.

New Year’s Eve festivities were very high in fun quotient, despite elevated embarrassment levels. The latter effect was paradoxically both caused and mitigated by consumption of 80 proof ethanol disguised as apple cider. Overall outcome remained positive, but further research into optimal level of ethanol consumption for maximum fun to embarrassment ratio may be required.

Festivities included many common party games, a large variety of refreshments (solid, liquid and colloid, the latter was most excellent), dancing with supplied auditory stimulus (not recommended to be combined with refreshments unless a proper time interval has elapsed), and much social interaction.

The festivities culminated in a brilliant night sky display provided by Princess Luna, viewable across all of Equestria. However, this display was accompanied by a curious social custom requiring the division of the group into pairs. Although many such pairs seem to have been decided upon in advance (e.g. Lyra and Bon Bon), others were decided upon during a game of Truth or Dare immediately preceding the display (e.g. Myself and Pinkie Pie).

This social custom involved sharing a kiss just at the moment the night sky display began. My observation of examples was impeded by Pinkie Pie’s enthusiasm for the custom, resulting in a much longer contact than I expected. I must tentatively attribute her enthusiasm and my capitulation to the aforementioned ethanol consumption, pending further study.

Regarding further study, Pinkie Pie has invited me to a private event later this week. I agreed to the rendezvous as the contact should allow me a golden opportunity for further study into the mysteries of Pinkius Pieicus.

Sparkle’s Log: January 8th
Current Status: Mild confusion and heightened curiosity.

Private event with Pinkie Pie resulted in fun, high in both quality and quantity, despite limited attendance. Observations into behavior of Pinkius Pieicus were inconclusive, however.

The first phase was executed at Sugar Cube Corner and involved the creation of various sweetened baked goods. The process was much more scientific than I anticipated, my help was solicited in measuring and recording pH levels of various intermediate stages, optimum moistening and particle distribution of pre-baking batter phase, results of the maillard reaction and optimum baking temperatures, and overall aesthetics of the final product. Overall fun quotient was very high and the treats were delicious. Behavior patterns indicated a balance of chaos and order. Movements and actions of Pinkius Pieicus appeared random on the surface, but when observed as a whole, remained well ordered, showing remarkable ability to keep multiple phases of baking in progress simultaneously

Second phase was executed at the local park. Low intensity exercise combined with light conversation. The exercise was most welcome, offsetting some of the calorie intake of phase one. Conversation consisted mainly of questions and what if scenarios. Topics covered were personal, but not invasive. Although my experience with such conversations is limited, I attempted to respond in kind while silently observing. Exercise ceased with the setting of the sun and was replaced by observation of the night sky while conversation continued, shifting to existential topics and the nature of reality. I found Pinkie’s views quite insightful, if not somewhat unorthodox, and find myself eager to continue the discussion at a later date.

Pinkius Pieicus remained quite calm throughout phase two, but showed a high tendency toward physical contact. I found it strangely pleasant. The event ended at the Golden Oaks Library door in a subdued repeat of the New Year’s social custom. Hypothesis concerning ethanol consumption intensifying the experience can be tentatively confirmed, however further study is justified.

Sparkle’s Log: January 15th
Current Status: Excited and nervous.

Pinkie Pie has invited me to another private event in two days time, I believe the colloquial term “date” is appropriate to describe the event. Accordingly, I have rescheduled several items on my todo list in order to consult with Rarity about preparations. Anticipating further study into ethanol consumption, kissing, and behavioral patterns of Pinkius Pieicus.

Sparkle’s Log: January 18th
Current Status: Thoughtful

Preparations for my date with Pinkie Pie involved a substantial expense of time for the application of makeup, styling of mane and tail, and fitting of clothing. Results were mildly uncomfortable, but highly appreciated by my companion who appeared to have undergone a similar experience, the results of which were pleasing to myself as well.

Our date began with a movie at the local theater. The movie was only mildly interesting (my preference being slanted more toward Science Fiction than Romantic Comedy), but the dark theater proved to be an excellent venue to study kissing and make baseline observations before the inclusion of ethanol.

After the movie, we moved to a moderately upscale restaurant. I felt concern about the cost, but Pinkie Pie assured me that she had the situation under control. I must make plans to return the favor. Dinner was accompanied by conversation on both personal and existential topics, with emphasis on the former, as well as generous consumption of wine. Movement on the return trip to Sugar Cube Corner was somewhat impeded by the alcohol, but by supporting each other, stability was increased and pleasurable physical contact was achieved.

The date ended at some unknown time after more research into alcohol enhanced kissing. Alcohol induced fatigue was likely cause of cessation of activities. Morning after shock was mitigated after inspection of the premises (Pinkie Pie’s room) indicated a high probability that no unintended actions occurred.

Pinkie Pie’s behavior during our time together shows a definite variation from the norm, further study on both circumstances is indicated. I am now preparing plans to invite Pinkie Pie on a date for further study into all fields previously mentioned.

Sparkle’s Log: January 25th
Current Status: Giddy

Date with Pinkie Pie went resoundingly well. Alcohol consumption was minimal, but excitement and fun remained high. Spent the night at the library while Spike stayed with Rarity. Details are classified.

Sparkle’s Log: February 14th
Current Status: Amorous

Logging of events has been neglected lately, but I find I must make a final entry. Research of Pinkie Pie has been reclassified as a long term and ongoing project for personal reference only. Leaving now to spend Hearts and Hooves day with my sweetheart at Sugar Cube Corner baking scientifically delicious treats for all the lucky ponies to enjoy. Will likely be spending the night there as well.