• Published 17th May 2013
  • 3,801 Views, 54 Comments

The Galactic Empire vs Equestria - sonicdash123



Luke Skywalker has landed at an unexplored planet when his cruiser was destroyed by the empire. The rebel alliance will now team up with talking ponies to stop Darth Vader from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
34
 54
 3,801

Chapter 4: IG-88

Everyone were shocked of what Luke said about Darth Vader as he explained who he is. He then stopped and said, "Have you ever flown a ship before, Charming Thunder."

"No," he replied with a smile. "but I wish I can."

"I can teach you how to fly one of the fastest ships called a Firespray-class starship. It is as fast as a Y-Wing and it had more than enough speed and maneuverability to intercept a smuggler and other renegades in our world. Maybe you and your friends would like to visit me at my base and I can show you around."

"We would love to," Twilight replied. "Where is it exactly?"

"In the forest. Not far from here. Just keep walking straight and you will find our camp there." He grabbed his cloak and said, "I'll see you later. Its nice to meet you."

Luke then puts his hood on and before he exited the house, Charming Thunder asked, "Luke? Can I also show you some of my magic I have been learning?"

"I would love to," Luke replied. "I'll see you there. See ya."

"Bye," Twilight said as he started to walk back to the Everfree Forest. "Wow. What a nice guy." Spike rushed in the room carrying a letter from Princess Celestia.

"Charming Thunder," Spike said. "The princess replied to your letter." Charming Thunder then levitated the letter to him and unrolled it and it says:

My dear nephew Charming Thunder,

There is also somepony you need to meet. I will show up with him later today. He says that he is looking for someone named Luke Skywalker. I'll see you there soon.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia

Charming Thunder had a shocked look as he turned to Twilight and said, "I think we need to prepare Princess Celestia and our special guest for their arrival, Twilight."

"Who's the special guest?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know. But whoever it is and if its an enemy of this Rebellion, we will tell Celestia what Luke told us about him and the empire."

---------------------

The citizens of Ponyville gathered around to a stage which was set up for Princess Celestia and her special guest. Twilight was standing next to Charming Thunder and thought about something. She thought that he could be an element of harmony and that he can symbolize "heroic." She stood closer to him and said, "Charming Thunder, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Charming Thunder replied. "what is it?"

Twilight then started to blush and said, "I've been wondering since we both have something in common, maybe we could...uh. Go on a date."

"I would love to, Twilight." The horn was then heard and Celestia's chariot was heading to the stage. And right by the chariot was a strange looking ship. It was 20 meters long and it kind of looks like a scarab beetle. When the ship landed the ramp opened and out came a 1.96 meter robot. Its head had red sensors and its head rotates to look around. His hands have claws instead of hands. "Fillies and gentlecolts," Celestia announced. "I would like to introduce to you a robot named IG-88."

The droid stepped up to the front of the stage and asked, "I came to this planet to look for a man named Luke Skywalker. If anyone knows where he is and the rebels, step up and tell me."

Charming Thunder was the one who had to step on stage. He came face to face with the robot and asked, "Who sent you?"

"The empire," IG-88 replied.

Charming Thunder was then shocked to what he said and walked up to Princess Celestia and whispered to her, "It can't be trusted. He wants Luke Skywalker because the empire is on a brink of war against him and the rebels." He then turned back to the robot and said with a lie, "We don't know who that person is. If we ever find him or any rebel, we would tell the empire that we have one of them in a dungeon."

"I shall inform Darth Vader about the situation. Thank you." IG-88 walked to the ramp of his ship. As the ramp closed, the engines of the ship were heard and it took off into space.

"Who is Darth Vader?" Celestia asked.

"Can me, Twilight, and the others talk about this at the library?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Of course." Celestia and Charming Thunder then started to walk to Twilight's house so that he can make an explanation of the situation that is happening.