• Published 17th May 2013
  • 3,801 Views, 54 Comments

The Galactic Empire vs Equestria - sonicdash123



Luke Skywalker has landed at an unexplored planet when his cruiser was destroyed by the empire. The rebel alliance will now team up with talking ponies to stop Darth Vader from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
34
 54
 3,801

Chapter 9: Imperial Forces on the Run

"I have you now," Darth Vader said when his fighter started firing at Charming Thunder's ship until it started to move backwards. Now Charming Thunder is on his tail. "WHAT!" A blaster shot hits his wing and he started to spin out of control. He then crashed to the ground in front of the castle entrance.

"Darth Vader has been shot down," Charming Thunder said into his headset. "I repeat: Darth Vader is down."

"Good job, Charming Thunder." Luke said in his comlink. "but now we need you at the castle. The troops have breached it and they need help meet me at the front lines of the castle you are going to need a weapon for this job."

"I'm on my way. Rainbow Dash, take Wedge and the rest of the squadron and take out those cruisers."

"Copy that," Rainbow Dash replied.

"Good luck down there," Spitfire said in her headset. "And be safe." Charming Thunder then turned his ship around and looked for a safe spot to land in the battlefield. Once he landed, he rushed out of his ship to go help Luke Skywalker, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Armor push the Stormtroopers back. The two Shadow Guards watched him enter the castle and headed to where Darth Vader crashed to help him.

---------------------

Darth Vader woke up from his unconsciousness and he crawled out of his cockpit and got back up. He notices that all of the AT-ATs have been brought down by the speeders tow cable and some of the stormtrooper squads have been killed by unicorn magic and blaster shots. He then saw two of his guards head their way to check if he was ok. "Are you all right, my lord." the first guard said.

"I'm alright," Vader replied. "Come. We must head into the castle so that we can wipe out this planets leaders and take Luke to the emperor."

"Right away, my lord," the second guard said. They both then help escort the dark lord into the castle to confront his son and turn him to the dark side once and for all.

---------------------

Charming Thunder arrived to the entrance to the throne room caught in the blaster crossfire with the troopers. He saw Luke holding his lightsaber blocking the blaster bolts. "Charming Thunder," Twilight shouted. "Over here." He noticed her but suddenly she got wounded on the shoulder by a blaster shot by a Shadow Stormtrooper. Unlike regular Stormtroopers, they have the ability to turn invisible. Charming Thunder focused his magic on the trooper that shot her and shot lightning at him. The trooper then started to disintegrate to dust due to the amount of rage he was in. He ran to Twilight trying to help her up until blaster fire stopped. The Stormtroopers then started to stand down and retreat. But why?

"Are you okay?" Charming Thunder asked a little bit worried.

"I'm fine. I am just glad that you came here just in time. You are just like a knight in shining armor but different." Charming Thunder then started to blush and helped her up and saw Fluttershy fly through the castle window.

"Oh my goodness, Twilight," Fluttershy said in a shock. "You need some help. Let me help you walk to the medical tent. Me and Nurse Redheart will help."

"Thanks, Fluttershy." Twilight then walked with Fluttershy to the medical tent now that it is completely safe.

"Looks like somepony's got a crush on my sister, huh?" Shining Armor asked.

"Oh, uh...maybe. I'll answer that once this is over."

---------------------

Luke and Charming Thunder were outside of the castle when they were wondering where Darth Vader went ever since he crashed landed. "Charming Thunder," Luke said. He then took out a lightsaber that was way different from his and gave it to Charming Thunder. "take this lightsaber I made for you. It maybe useful for you if we ever come across my father."

"Thanks," Charming Thunder said. "But where do you think he might be at right now?"

"I'm not sure. But if any of my-"

"Luke! Charming Thunder!" A rebel soldier said. "Darth Vader is in the throne room right now. He he is confronting the three princesses right now."

"Sounds like thats our cue. Lets go, Luke." They both then started to run to the throne room to save the princesses.