• Published 17th May 2013
  • 3,801 Views, 54 Comments

The Galactic Empire vs Equestria - sonicdash123



Luke Skywalker has landed at an unexplored planet when his cruiser was destroyed by the empire. The rebel alliance will now team up with talking ponies to stop Darth Vader from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
34
 54
 3,801

Chapter 10: The Final Confrontation

"I don't know why you want that boy," Cadence said. "but killing us won't get you anywhere." The princesses have come face to face with the dark lord himself with his weapon active.

"Why my dear princess," Vader said. "if you can just give me Luke Skywalker, we can leave your planet peacefully."

"Why is it that you want your son to be in the dark side if you could be the light side?" Luna asked.

"Perhaps you would do better if you were still evil, Nightmare Moon. You can do better back at the dark side if you want to kill me." Luna was shocked that Vader knows who she was before. The two Shadow Guards suddenly got levitated and grabbed their throats like that someone is choking them. Then their heads got bashed together and dropped to the floor. The doors behind them opened and Luke and Charming Thunder had their weapons activated so that they are ready to fight the evil Sith Lord. "So you have finally come, my son." The princesses were shocked at the word "son" and they asked themselves why would a dark lord have a son.

"You wanted me father," Luke said. "Here I am. Let us settle this." Charming Thunder leaped towards Vader to make his first strike but the dark lord force chocked him and pushed him to the wall causing him to be knocked out. Luna rushed to her nephew to protect him from Darth Vader from striking him. Luke then jumped in and kicked his father to the wall. Darth Vader got up and made a strike to Luke but he blocked the strike.

"Come on, son. Join me and I'll let this planet live."

"NEVER!" Luke pushed Vader back and made another strike to him but during the long clash, Vader elbowed his son and he was knocked to the floor. Charming Thunder was starting to wake up from his consciousness and notices that Luke was in trouble.

"You leave me no choice then." Darth Vader raised his lightsaber as he was about to kill his own son. Charming Thunder then activated his lightsaber and threw it at Vader's hand and cuts it off to stop him. Vader then got to his knees as Charming Thunder came face to face with him.

"Why would you want to kill your own son?!" Charming Thunder shouted. "What would your mother-" He then paused and saw a memory in Vader's mind.

---------------------

The environment was nothing but sand like it took place in a desert. There were tents everywhere like that someone was camping. A man saw his mother hanging on a wooden frame and cuts her down and takes her in his arms. Her eyes then started to flutter as she started to see her grown up son. "Annie...? Is it you?" the mother said.

"I'm here, mom. You’re safe," Anakin said.

"Annie? You look so handsome. My son... my grown-up son. I’m so proud of you, Annie... so proud... I missed you so much... I love..." The mother then died due to the scratches and bruises she has. There was then silence in the hut with Anakin cradling his mother in his arms. He then looked up and dropped her dead mother and stepped out of the hut. The two warriors known as the Sand People were at the entrance of the hut until Anakin used his lightsaber to cut their heads off to unleash his anger. The rest of the warriors then rushed to the attacker and he struck another warrior until there are none left.

---------------------

Charming Thunder couldn't believe what he just witnessed in the vision. A tear then went down his face like it was a painful thing he saw. "I... I'm so sorry for your loss...Anakin." Vader then looked up at him as he started to realize about what he meant. "I didn't know that your mother was killed."

"It is not the only thing I saw." Luna said as she walked up to her nephew to comfort him. "He had a wife that he killed. He thought that she betrayed him. But the two children she had were still alive."

Charming Thunder walked up to the dark lord and said, "Now listen, Vader. I want you and your empire to leave peacefully. Call off your cruisers and I'll tell my squadron to stand down. Understand?"

"Y-yes," Vader said as he got up. He then grabbed his comlink to contact the admiral and said, "Admiral Piett, stand down. We are leaving this planet."

"Right away, my lord." Darth Vader then walks away to go to his shuttle to go back to his master to report the situation.