• Published 17th May 2013
  • 3,800 Views, 54 Comments

The Galactic Empire vs Equestria - sonicdash123



Luke Skywalker has landed at an unexplored planet when his cruiser was destroyed by the empire. The rebel alliance will now team up with talking ponies to stop Darth Vader from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
34
 54
 3,800

Chapter 3: Encounters

"Space?" Spitfire asked. "Pegasus never fight in space."

"I don't mean that ponies fighting in space," Charming Thunder replied. "I mean it is probably something else fighting like that there is a war is going on in another universe." Twilight entered the room all nervous about something happening.

"Charming Thunder, there is somepony we don't know with a cloak and soldiers with I never seen before," Twilight said.

"Maybe they are one of the fighters. Shining Armor you're with me. We are checking out who these strangers are."

---------------------

Luke Skywalker and his troops were walking across a town to find out where they are at. 'Why are these creatures starring at us?' Luke thought as he was walking past some ponies.

"Who are you?" a mysterious voice asked from behind. They both turned around to see Scootaloo standing behind them with a curious look.

"Did...that pony just talk?" one of the troopers said.

"Why yes I did," Scootaloo replied. The troopers jumped back in shock. Luke then walked up to the filly and knelt to her.

"What's your name?" Luke asked. "Mine is Luke Skywalker."

"I'm Scootaloo. It is nice to meet you and your friends, Luke."

"Scootaloo, get behind me," Charming Thunder said right behind Luke and his troops. Scootaloo did what he said and walked to him. He then walked up to the Jedi and said, "Now then. Who are you and why are you here?"

"I'm Luke Skywalker, a Jedi Knight, and these are my troops. We came to explore this planet that the Rebel Alliance have never been to before. Until the Empire came and attacked us over the planet."

"That must've been why there were noises heard last night," Shining Armor said. "but the real question is...are you friend or foe?"

"We are friends," one of the troopers replied. "The empire is our enemy and they will soon be your enemy."

"That is why we are here to protect your planet before they take over this planet," Luke added. Charming Thunder came close to him and let out his hoof and smiled. Luke knelt to him and shook his hoof.

"Then, welcome to Ponyville," he said. "Come with me. You can explain more about the situation back at Twilight's house."

"OK, and maybe you can explain me about who you are." Charming Thunder nodded in agreement and him and Shining Armor walked with the human. Luke then turned to his troops and said, "You four return to base. I'll continue on from here."

"Yes, sir!" the troopers said then started to walk back to base.

---------------------

Twilight was writing a letter to Princess Celestia to explain what she and her friends discovered and requested her to come see the robot. She gave the letter to Spike so that he can send it but before he did that, Charming Thunder entered the house along with Luke Skywalker and said, "It seems that there is more to this discovery, Twilight."

"What might that be?" Twilight asked. Charming Thunder then turned to Luke who was still wearing his hood and he removed his hood with his hands. Her eyes then widened like that she is surprised of what she saw. "A human? I thought that they were a myth."

"That's what I thought too but that doesn't matter right now. We need to talk to Princess Celestia about the situation he is in," Charming Thunder replied. "Spike, take a new note. Copy what Twilight wrote on that letter you're holding and add on with more information. Got it?"

"Right away," Spike replied. He then wrote what Charming Thunder told Twilight about humans in Ponyville and that Luke said that we might be in danger. Once Spike finished writing, he rolled it up and used his magic fire to deliver the letter.

"Why did you burn that letter?" Luke asked. "You do know you have to deliver it to your leader, right."

"It is delivered," Twilight said. "it is just that his flame is magic."

"Oh. OK." Luke then removed his cloak and hung it upon a nearest coat hanger.

"Now we would like to ask you" Charming Thunder then pointed to the robot, "what that robot is."

Luke walked up to the disabled droid and said, "An Imperial probe droid! Now what in the world is that doing here?"

"We saw it fall from the sky. I fear that what your soldiers told me was correct."

"No I mean how were you able to disable it? Sure that if you get to close it will---"

"Self destruct?" Charming Thunder added.

"Yeah." Luke then looked puzzled and asked, "How do you know that?"

"My magic tells me. I used my electric magic skills to disable it before I brought it here."

"You mean like the force?"

"Force?" Twilight asked. "What is the force."

"It is similar to magic. My mentor Ben Kenobi once told me that it is an energy field created by all living things and that it surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. It is a powerful ally."

"So there's a light side and a dark side I'm guessing?" Charming Thunder added.

"Yes. Darth Vader is a servant to the dark side and he's... he's my father."

"Your father?" Charming Thunder and Twilight said.