• Published 11th May 2013
  • 765 Views, 6 Comments

The Roman Pony - Silver_Wolf



Discord... The god of chaos! You might have seen him as the idiot with large quantities of power, but now he's the ruthless idiot with large quantities of power!

  • ...
4
 6
 765

Chapter 5

I looked down to the girl, I wasn’t sure what to do. I knew I said I was going to call an ambulance, but what was I suppose to tell them? I didn’t even believe AND I WAS THERE! I still don’t believe it to be honest.

We only sat there for about half an hour, I stood up, finally ready to go call the police for help worried the girl might be hurt, but then as I was about to step and walk to the door, the girl began screaming! I walked over to her, she sat up. To my surprise, she had purple eyes. I’d never seen such a color in someones eyes. She was hyperventilating.

“IS HE HERE!?” She shouted to me.

“Is who here?” I asked confused. She stopped screaming. Then sighed with relief.

“I’ll take that as a no then...” She said smiling slightly. There was pain in her eyes I could tell, I knew that look only by seeing it in my own eyes several times, a pain of lost loved ones, missing them, but at the same time, hoping that one day you’ll see them again. That was the feeling I could see in her eyes...

She swallowed hard, hesitating before she spoke.

“Wh...Where am I?” She asked.

“You’re in my room... Do you need to go to the hospital?” I asked her. She sighed.

“No... No I’m fine.” She replied sighing.

I wasn’t sure what to say... I mean really! What could be said? Something like oh hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you just magically appeared, so what now? But I was an idiot, so of course I’d ask the stupidest question possible...

“What’s your name?” I asked like the idiot I was.

“Twilight... Twilight Sparkle...” She replied softly looking around my room.

“Well I’m Maximus, Maximus Caesar.” I replied smirking. I always loved that name and felt like it was a trophy to have it. I felt special, the only thing that made me slightly stand out from the other idiots I was surrounded by.

“What an interesting name... The name of a warrior, sounds like your cutie mark will be some type of fighting skill.” She said smiling.

“Err... Cutie mark?” I asked assuring I heard her right. She bit her lip.
“Right... You’re not a pony, you won’t get a cutie mark.” She muttered.

I was confused, I didn’t know what a cutie mark was, and of course I wasn’t a pony!

“You’re not from around here... Are you?” I asked.

“Depends, where am I?” She asked. I knew what she meant now, not what room she was in, but what PLANET she was on. I was more of humoring her now thinking she was crazy!

“Earth, you’re on planet Earth!” I said slowly.

“Earth... That’s not even in the same dimension as Equestria!” She exclaimed. I sighed.
“Why are the cute ones always crazy...” I muttered to myself.


“Well listen, if you’re alright don’t you think you should be getting home?” I asked her

“I wish I could...” She said with a following sigh following.

“What did you like run away?” I asked her.

“NO! I DIDN’T RUN AWAY!” She shouted at me. Not sure what I did, but I know I offended her...

“Then why can’t you go home?” I asked again confused.

“Because... I don’t have a home to go to...” She muttered softly. looking away.

“What? Did your house like burn down or something? Or are you an orphan?” I asked trying to sort everything out.

“No... It’s... I don’t think you’d understand...” I had heard that line a lot. I said it to my mom after my dad went six feet under. I didn’t believe anyone out there understood my pain, but I did remember what my mom said to me.

“I can try...” I said smiling softly. She looked up to me. I didn’t know why, but she looked like she was going to puke.

“Thanks but... I’d really rather not talk about it...” She said to me.

“I understand...”

“Well... Listen if you want to stay here for a few days... I guess you can.” I offered.

“Thank you...” She replied.

I had no idea why I offered. I just didn’t feel right telling this girl to go away... From what I could tell, she was homeless, and I don’t think I could have lived with myself knowing I made some girl live on the streets to fend for her life.