• Published 11th May 2013
  • 764 Views, 6 Comments

The Roman Pony - Silver_Wolf



Discord... The god of chaos! You might have seen him as the idiot with large quantities of power, but now he's the ruthless idiot with large quantities of power!

  • ...
4
 6
 764

Chapter 4

I sat, looking down at my homework biting my lip. I sighed.

“I’ll never get this done...” I muttered. I took a deep sigh. I opened my laptop, I had left it on all night so it was almost dead, but I was simply checking the time. 2:30, I smiled then bolted out the door jumping over the fence like always.

Andrew was getting out of school. We always met at the forest whenever he didn’t ditch with me. I sprinted all the way there, almost dead when I sat down on the bench.

I sat for at the very least twenty minutes while I regained my breath. I grunted

“Damn it... He’s not coming.” I muttered. I stood up from the bench ready to go back home. I glanced to the ground, I noticed there was an five of diamonds on the ground.

“Oops, we left one.” I said to myself. I bent down picking up the card and examining it a bit to assure it was clean. Turning it around I saw a large black spider! I gasped quickly dropping the card to the ground.

For just a split second, my arms were both straight out when I dropped the card. That had to have been the perfect moment ever. At the exact time I tossed the card to the ground, a girl landed in my arms...

I couldn’t believe what had just happened, maybe it was destiny, or maybe it was just dumb luck, but all I knew at the time was that a naked girl was in my arms... Then I realised, SHE WAS NAKED! I quickly sat her on my bench biting my lip, resisting the temptation to look.

She was unconscious, I pulled off my shirt and put it over her. Thankfully my shirt was twice her size, so it reached down to her knees. I had no idea what to do next, but then a moment later I heard rustling in the leaves, turning around, my friend Andrew was standing behind me.

“Who the hell is that?” He asked. I didn’t know what to say, I just looked at her... I felt like I had met this girl a minute. I turned around to attempt to explain to Andrew what had just happened, but he was gone, turning back around I gasped. Andrew had lifted up the shirt!

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I shouted. He was grinning.

“DUDE STOP!” I shouted.

“Look, she has a tattoo on her but!” He exclaimed. My cheeks got bright red.

“C’mon man stop!” I shouted. He didn’t...

“Alright that’s enough!” I exclaimed. I grabbed him in a headlock pulled him away from her and covering his eyes.

“Alright alright! I’ll stop!” He exclaimed. I let him go, ready to pounce on him if he tried anything again.


“So who this chick anyway?” He asked. I shrugged.

“So you’re telling me... Some girl just spontaneously appeared NAKED and unconscious?” He asked sarcastically.

“Well... Kinda...” I replied.

Andrew started snickering, he was an idiot so he’d believe anything...

“AWESOME!” He exclaimed. He reached for her shirt again, I smacked his hand.

“You’re such a buzz kill you know that?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Listen, I think she’s hurt... I’m gonna go home and call the ambulance.” I said to him. He grinned widely.

“No, you can’t come!” I exclaimed knowing he’d go for another peek. He grunted. “Aren’t you fun...” He muttered.

I picked up the girl carrying her over my shoulders, I knew it’d look weird seeing some kid carrying a sleeping girl over his shoulder, so I ran as fast I possibly could...

Thankfully most adults didn’t get off of work until 5, and I only ran in the alleys as to avoid people as much as possible.

I got to my garage and walked inside laying the girl on the couch. A breeze entered the room from the window, I gasped as the shirt folded up. I shut my eyes tight then grabbed a pair of jeans from my dresser.

I hesitated looking at the purple haired girl. I really didn’t want to get that close to her... Parts. I took a deep inhale, and quickly pulled the pants on her. They were too long like the shirt, so I rolled the ends up as to fit her.