• Published 11th May 2013
  • 764 Views, 6 Comments

The Roman Pony - Silver_Wolf



Discord... The god of chaos! You might have seen him as the idiot with large quantities of power, but now he's the ruthless idiot with large quantities of power!

  • ...
4
 6
 764

Chapter 2

Class finally ended. The bell rung, I grinned. “Lets get out of here.” I whispered. He nodded grinning. When everyone walked out of the class about to go to Social Studies me and Andrew ran out of the front door to the school snickering.

We ran only about a street to a nearby park called John Bishop, I have no idea why it has such a moronic name to be honest... But in this park at the corner there is a very thin forest, its not anything anyone could get lost in.

There was a picnic table in this small set of trees. We both sat down smirking a bit, because we both knew what was coming next...

“PEACHY TIMES!” He shouted. I shook my head in disbelief but then started snickering my self, that wasn’t what I was suspecting to come next. Andrew giggled a bit more.

“No but really here.” He said smiling. Andrew pulled out from his pocket a pack of playing cards. He dealt the cards, our eyes met neither one of us making any expressions as we held our cards... I could've sworn something sparkled in the trees, but I didn’t want to ruin my poker face by moving.

“You can go first...” He said. I looked down to my cards, I swallowed hard, I had complete crap. “Got any fives?” I asked. He shook his head sighing then handed me the five of spades and five of clubs. I grinned, I set the set of fives on the table. I suppose my cards weren't too bad after all... But, all of a sudden, our playing was distracted.


We heard a bell ring after about half an hour of playing, I had the majority of the cards by my side while I sat smirking victorious.

“Alright we’ve got to get back to class...” Andrew said with a sigh. I shook my head.

“Na, I think I’m gonna head home...” I replied handing him all the cards.

“What? Dude we’ve got to get back to class!” He exclaimed. I shrugged.

“I really don’t feel like it...” I replied. He rolled his eyes.

“Whatever... Have fun failing school.” He put the cards back into his pocket and took off down the street back to school. It didn’t matter, my grades were all C’s and B’s, I could never concentrate as far as homework and school work went, but thankfully, I was good at taking test, mostly because I cheated off my friend Sarah. Our test were worth 80% of our grades.

The only reason Andrew wanted to go to school NOW was because gym class started and he always felt the need to check out the girls there, even though if any one of them ever happened to catch him, they’d smack him so hard he’d hit the moon...

I knew my mother wouldn’t be upset that I came home. After some recent events that had transpired in my life, my mother had been much more lenient on my punishments, usually resulting in no punishment at all. Another reason being, even if I didn’t know it at the time, my mom was afraid of me. Eversense I turned ten I’ve been a lot stronger and faster than her, so to a certain extent, she feared me, but she still loved me, but when it came to physical attacks as she used to use, they were futile.


I didn’t bother checking in when I walked into my room, my mom would think I wanted to be comforted and hug me half to death over my dad. But that wasn’t the case, I walked into my room and sat down on my couch...