• Published 11th May 2013
  • 765 Views, 6 Comments

The Roman Pony - Silver_Wolf



Discord... The god of chaos! You might have seen him as the idiot with large quantities of power, but now he's the ruthless idiot with large quantities of power!

  • ...
4
 6
 765

Chapter 15

We ran until we were forced to stop at a purple, magical barrier. I pulled back the sword in my mouth and swung it, the entire thing shattered like glass. We ran once again, charging with our full force.

My army was a few feet behind me once we got to Ponyville. I looked around hoping to find Twilight, and I did... Discord was holding her in his claws looking into her eyes.

"I think I'll personally deliver you to your little jail cell!" He said grinning as she shook in fear. I wasn't going to let this go on any longer...

"CHARGE!" I commanded. The ponies ran past me, attacked Discord. He finally dropped Twilight to the ground as the spears pierced his skin. But he began fighting back... He used his magic, transporting the ponies away... My army without my command, ran away... Twilight ran up to me, the only one left standing by my side...

"HA! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT ME!?" Discord roared aloud. My heart sunk... I had failed.

"There's just ONE thing you forgot little boy! The Elements of Harmony are NO threat to me without THEIR owners!" He shouted laughing, he fell to the ground laughing so hard. Discord stood back up.

"Before you try and fight me, maybe you should drop the ADHD!" He exclaimed smirking.

"Trust me, ADHD is a lot better then trying to destroy the world..." I muttered softly.

"Listen you little brat, you and your entire army are as good as dead! It just takes one snap of my claws" He said grinning.

"It took you thousands of years to amount to my fame... I think you forget Discord, it took me only a speech and I already had an army behind me! You can call me afraid but you're in no place to take action, all you do is make the sky pink and milk rain!" I exclaimed grinning remembering what Twilight had told me.

"I'm not here to take cheap shots from a little human boy..." He said grinning again.

With the sword, I charged at him once again holding it in my hooves, pulling back the blade ready to strike him across the face with it assuring his demise, but... Discord grabbed onto the sword, yanking it out of hooves, with all his might he threw it back at me like a soaring arrow...

The last sound I heard was the sound of the sword slicing through my bones, the blade had gone all the way through my body trapping me, half of it was in the ground, the other half being in my chest, and like a nail top, the handle held it in tight. I let out screams of agony, I could feel my entire body shutting down...

I could see Twilight running toward me as my eyes shut with horror on her face, I knew I wasn't going to make it, and neither did she...

Oh well, I suppose sometimes darkness overwhelms the light.

Author's Note:

It's a pretty terrible story, so I just decided to give it some interest with a terrible plot twist.