• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 5,607 Views, 672 Comments

The Koprulu Sector - TheKopruluSectorUnion



It's not easy growing up in this sector of space. It's a place ran by fanatics, warlords and corporate empires of all sorts. The CMC are about to enter adulthood in one of the most violent eras of pony history.

  • ...
16
 672
 5,607

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 57: Smashing Vacation Spot

High above in orbit over a volcanic world, was the Vengeance, personal flagship to the Diamond Dog’s Prophet, and aboard the ship, the crew gazed upon the images of the hellish landscape of the world below being projected on screens throughout the ship.

The images showed dozens of volcanic mountains, constantly spewing out steady streams of molten magma flowing down the mountainside, forming small lakes of lava at the base, or draining down into one of the many cracks and fissures crisscrossing the ash-covered landscape.

However, what really caught the attention of the crew to the screens was the countless number of wild zerg roaming the planet’s surface, the sight of which filled everyone aboard the Vengeance with fear and dread…all except for one pony in particular.

The Prophet smiled as she looked down at the hundreds of Diamond Dog soldiers gathered before her. She didn’t say anything as she marched back and forth in front of the mercenaries, eyeing every single one of them as if she was sizing them up for something.

The mercenaries grew tense when the pink mare suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned her back to them as she looked out of the window and down at hellish world below. She then pointed her hoof at the planet in a dramatic fashion before she spoke to them in a serious voice.

“Char, there’s nowhere else worse than this place. Acid rain, constant earthquakes, oceans of lava, and an atmosphere that can burn a pony alive. Plus, it’s home to the largest population of zerg in the sector,” and as if on cue, the image of a snarling zergling appeared on screen, unnerving many of the mercenaries.

“If hell ever existed...this is it.” She paused before twirling around to face her men, a big happy smile on her face and said to them in a cheerful voice, “Ain’t it a smashing vacation spot?”

No one wanted to upset the Prophet so some of the older mercenaries forced themselves to laugh and nod at the poor joke while making sure that the others followed suit. The forced laughter was unconvincing but the pink mare remained oblivious to this as she kept going in her typical upbeat manner.

“Now as all of you have been informed, we are here to pick up something for our...” she paused briefly as her expression darkened before she continued, “...dear friend Twilight...” the mercenaries gulped when they heard the Prophet utter the name in such a dark voice. Whoever this Twilight was, she had made the Prophet upset.

“And since I'm very tired, because I've been working so hard lately...” Many of the ponies present rolled their eyes in disagreement with her statement, “...I'll be needing let's say...” She put a hoof on her chin in thought. “Five, six...ah hell, let's call it ten assistants to come help me carry the stuff for me.” She then asked them cheerfully. “So, anyone wanna come with me?”

In response to her offer, four of the mercenaries stepped forward and lifted their visors, revealing that they were Iron Feathers. One of them saluted the Prophet. “Ma’am, we didn’t get to participate during the assault on Cadia due to the early withdrawal and wish to volunteer ourselves for this mission.” The Prophet grinned at the volunteers.

“Aww, you didn’t get to play back on Cadia, did you? Don’t worry, you’ll get to play lots when we go down there!” the pink mare then turned to the rest of the mercenaries, “Okay, I just need six more bodies. Any takers?”

The mercenaries remained stoically silent and still as they silently hoped that six more Iron Feathers would show up and rescue them from this suicide mission. Sadly, the rest of the Iron Feathers were nowhere in sight.

The Prophet, to say the least, was disappointed by the general lack of enthusiasm, so she spoke to them in pleading tone. “Come on you guys! It's gonna be loads of fun! I promise! Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” She said as she did a bizarre set of motions with her hooves.

However, what the mercenaries heard in their heads were: “It's gonna be loads of shit. Lethal shit. Lethal to you at least. Please come kill yourselves for my sick amusement!” which gave them more than enough motivation to stand their ground and remain quiet.

This made the pink mare grumble at uncooperative nature of her troops. “Fine. Then I'll just have to start picking.”

“Aw shit...” One of the armored stallions at the back muttered. “Now I definitely have to step forward.”

“What are you talking about?” The mercenary next to him asked, his cracking voice showed that he was barely out of puberty.

“You must be one of the new recruits we picked up a few months ago, aren’t ya kid?” The elder stallion asked, to which he received a nod from the young colt in reply.

“Yeah...what about it?” the rookie asked in return as he lifted up his visor, revealing his youthful face.

The elder mercenary shook his head wearily at the recruit, “We really need to make a pamphlet for you rookies or something.” the stallion paused before he explained himself. “You see, when the Prophet asks for volunteers on missions and no one steps up, she picks a few guys, which she...tortures to motivate the rest. Still trying to get the smell of blood and puke out from last time.”

The rookie’s face visibly paled at this, but the veteran continued his explanation, “She keeps on doing that until she has all the volunteers she needs. Those that go, only have to deal with the crap she has in store for them, but the rest who stay back...” The stallion shuddered under his armor. “…Let’s just say some nasty stuff is coming their way.”

“No way!” the soldier next to them quietly exclaimed as she lifted up her visor. Judging by the mare's unhardened face, she was obviously another recruit. Several of the nearby Diamond Dogs then turned their attention to the conversation taking place, some of them becoming curious about this. Surprisingly enough, the whole scene went unnoticed by the Prophet, who was still pleading with the others to volunteer by performing an impromptu music number, which did more to confuse her men than to coax them to step forward.

“Yes way.” The one elder stallion answered before he stepped forward and started walking towards the Prophet to volunteer. However, the rookie suddenly grabbed onto his shoulders forcefully pushed him down on the ground with a resounding thud, drawing the attention of everyone in the room, the Prophet included.

“Screw you gramps! Get out of my way!” he said as he and several other recruits scrambled toward the Prophet. Not wanting to be subjected to the horrors of the psychotic mare’s wrath, the recruits resorted to dirty tactics as they knocked down any of the competition that was ahead of them.

By the end of the scramble, the rookie, along with five other recruits, two of whom were mares, fell on top of each other in front of the Prophet before shouting out in unison, “I wish to volunteer!”

Pinkie beamed at her minions’ sudden interest and clapped her hooves together excitedly. “Sweet! Oh you guys will see! We're gonna have SOOOO much fun down there! It'll be such a party!” Getting back down on all fours, she gave them their orders, “I'll go tell the helmsman to get us closer to the planet. After that, I'll be waiting for you at the hangar bay, so you better hurry! We fly out in five!” she said before she vanished in a red mist.

“Aww yeaah!” the volunteers cheered triumphantly.

“Finally we'll get into some fighting!” one of the Iron Feather exclaimed.

“Screw that! We're getting off easy. The Prophet is going to make life hell for everyone else here!” one of the six recruits said as his fellow recruits nodded in agreement. The Iron Feathers didn’t know what the rookies were talking about, but didn’t say anything as they left for the hangar

Once the volunteers had left, the remaining mercenaries dispersed and returned to their assigned posts, though some of them lingered in the room. The veteran mercenary grunted as he tried to get back on his feet, but the bulk of his power armor made it an awkward effort. He stopped when one of his colleagues offered him a hand, which was gladly accepted.

“Damn Toper, you're getting better at this every time.” The pony snickered out as he pulled up his colleague back to his feet.

Toper gave his friend a wry grin and shrugged his shoulder, “What can I say? Practice makes perfect.”

“What are you two so happy about?” someone asked. Toper turned to the voice and saw one of the recruits who had failed to volunteer for the mission, and he looked confused at the happy expressions on their faces. “I mean, aren’t we going to get tortured or something?”

The two senior soldiers then started laughing loudly, leaving the poor colt and his fellow recruits even more confused than before. Making them wonder if everyone else aboard the ship was crazy like the two stallions who were laughing their heads off.

When the two mercenaries finally stopped laughing, Toper turned to the recruits and cleared his throat before explaining himself. “Well, I guess it’s time we let the cat out of the bag. The Prophet isn’t going to punish anyone for not volunteering.”

“What!?” the recruits shouted all at once.

“Nice healthy sets of lungs you got there...” Toper joked before he continued his explanation, “When the Prophet starts picking, she normally picks at random by playing Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. It was a shame when she picked the cook last time."

"Yeah, the guy made a mean pizza." the other mercenary chimed in.

“But you said…” one of the recruits started before Toper cut him off.

“That was just a trick so the rest of us can stay safe and sound on the ship while those idiots back there go on a suicide mission. The Prophet doesn't give a buck about us, well...no more than usual. So what just happened is that your friends just bought the rest of the crew a couple of hours of R and R.”

“So the ones who volunteered?” the same recruit asked

“You'll probably never see them again, but hey, at least you learned a valuable lesson today.” The stallion said as he lifted his visor, revealing his dark-yellow fur and white mane, and winked at the dumbfounded youngsters before he left with his friend to grab a drink at the mess hall.


A shuttle later departed from the Vengeance and made its way down to the planet below. Many zerg on the planet’s surface watched the small spacecraft curiously, and to a degree hungrily as it flew across the arid skies of Char before the pilot found a suitable landing spot and slowed the shuttle down for a landing.

As the shuttle landed, the scorched earth underneath cracked under its weight as the landing gears sank a little into the ground. The shuttle’s rear doors opened up before a ramp lowered itself onto the ground below, letting its passengers get off the shuttle and onto the hellish world that is Char.

The Prophet, who had opted to wear only her robes, bounced out of the rear door and stood up on her hind legs as she took in a deep breath of the smoky air before letting out a contented sigh, “Can’t you just smell the fresh air?” she cheerfully asked her entourage, who were still getting off the shuttle.

One of the recruits was foolish enough to lift his visor and take a deep breath like the Prophet did, before he promptly shut it tight as he went into a severe coughing fit. The Iron Feathers rolled their eyes at him as they passed him at the door, letting him suffer for his own foolish actions while the other recruits tended to him worryingly.

Completely ignoring the commotion behind her, the Prophet looked around the area where the shuttle had landed. She could see their destination, a small but foreboding canyon in the distance but her eyes lit up when she spotted a river of lava nearby.

“Oooh baby! Bet that's a million times better than a jacuzzi!” she exclaimed before she started running towards the river. The mercenaries, minus the Iron Feathers, ran after their Prophet who stopped at the edge of the fiery river.

“Madam Prophet don't!” one of her guards shouted in horror as they watched the Prophet climb onto a rocky ledge and stood on her hind legs before doing little hops on it as if it were a diving board.

“Last one in is a rotten apple!” she declared gleefully before she, much to the horror of the recruits, jumped off the ledge and vanished into the lava. The six stopped right at the edge and looked down into the molten rock, their terrified faces hidden behind their visors.

“Okay. Don't panic.” One of the colts spoke up. “We just need a cover story for Penny Pincher… Ok, we were attacked by a hundred- No, wait! A thousand zerg. We fought our way back to the shuttle, but one of them tackled the Prophet into the lava. Agreed?”

Just as the rest were about to nod in agreement, the Iron Feathers walked up to them, and asked. “What are you all so worked up about?”

“What we're so worked up about?!” One of the mares exclaimed, before continuing. “What we're ‘worked up about’ is that Penny Pincher will have our heads if he finds out that we let the Prophet jump into a river of lava!”

“Pfft, rookies.” One of the other Iron Feathers said dismissively before she addressed the six recruits. “Don't you guys know anything the Prophet? She doesn't just die.”

“Doesn't just die?!” The young soldiers shouted in unison, after which one of the colts boomed out. “She just dived into a river of lava! How can she not die from that?!” The Iron Feather was about to reply, when all ten heard a loud laugh, which made them jump and turn around.

“Whoo-whee! Gotcha good, didn’t I?” everyone turned around to see the Prophet standing behind them with a wisp of red mist around her body.

“See? She’s fine.” the Iron Feather stated dryly.

“Seriously, did you honestly think that I’d just jump in lava?” The pink mare giggled out.

“Well madam, you definitely got us good alright.” one of the recruits admitted, “I thought that you had gone full blown crazy back there.” He blurted out before his eyes widened when he realized what he just said. His friends each took a step away from the doomed pony.

However, instead of punishing the colt like the other recruits had expected her to, the Prophet simply started laughing, which confused the recruits more than before. They were starting to regret signing up for the Diamond Dogs already.

“Oh you.” She let out through laughs. “Not only did I get such eager volunteers, but I also got one with a sense of humor.”

The rookie blinked under his visor, “Thanks Madam Prophet…I guess.” He finished under his breath.

“You know what? I think you have a bright future within our lovely organization.” She winked at the colt before she jabbed him with her elbow in a friendly manner, but she forgot her own strength as the force from her jab caused the colt to lose his balance as he stumbled backwards towards the lava river.

“Bing!” The other five recruits yelled out as they tried to catch their friend, but missed him by mere inches as he fell into lava. His power armor’s heat resistant plating withstood the lava’s extreme temperature for all of ten seconds before it failed him as he started to be cooked alive in his own suit.

The colt's panicked cries soon turned to horrific screams of pain. His armor kept him alive for several torturous minutes as the lava poured into his armor and burned him until he screamed no more. All that was left of the poor colt was the extended arm of his power armor, which soon melted into the river of fire.

The remaining rookies watched the spot where they had just seen their friend die a horrific death and they knew that they’ll never be able to forget the traumatic memory for as long as they live, if they survived the trip that is. They slowly turned their heads to the Prophet, who blinked at them before giving them an apologetic smile.

“Oops, my bad.” She said as if she had just spilled juice on someone’s shirt. The dumbstruck rookies continued to stare at the pink mare who just blink as she stared back at them. She quickly grew bored of the staring contest and cleared her throat.

“Okay, that’s fifteen seconds of our lives that we're not getting back. Let's move out.” She finished cheerfully before she turned around and bounced off, with the unsympathetic Iron Feathers not far behind as they passed the stunned rookies.

Moments later, the rookies heard the shrieking roars of zerg in the distance, prompting them to chase after the Prophet and the Iron Feathers with her, lest they be left behind. As they caught up with the Prophet, they all wondered if they would have been better off not volunteering for this suicide mission.


Down in the canyon, they found the entrance to a cave, into which the Prophet led her group. The cave interior was pitch black, but it didn’t deter the Prophet who just bounced along into the darkness. Unlike the pink mare who could apparently see in the dark, the others had to use the lights on their armor to navigate the dark cave.

“Hey, does anyone else feel like we’re not alone in here?” One of the female recruits nervously asked. The others slowly nodded in agreement, as they cautiously followed the Prophet deeper into the cave.

The rookies stopped when they stepped onto something squishy, which made them to look down and saw the cave floor and parts of the wall was covered in some sort of purplish flesh. They were going to poke at the fleshy growth when they saw something moving on top of it, it was a small worm-like creature, which was soon joined by hundreds of it brethren as they skittered away from their lights.

One of the creature paused when it noticed the ponies looking at it, it raised its little head and let out a hissing screech at them, making some of the rookies jump, before retreating into the dark recesses of the cave.

When they recovered from the shock of what had just happened, they ran to catch up with the Prophet and the Iron Feathers, who had yet again, left them behind. After they had caught up with the Prophet, the group later found the cave had opened up into a large chamber where the ground was strangely free of the fleshy growth from the tunnel.

From what they could see with the few lights they had, they could see that the chamber walls were lined with dozens of passages and in the middle of the chamber was a giant stone pillar, which supported the chamber’s weight as it stretched up high into the darkened ceiling above them.

The nine mercenaries obediently followed their leader as she led them towards the stone pillar before she casually plopped down onto her haunches and waited. The Iron Feathers wordlessly formed a defensive perimeter around her side while the others were left wondering what was going on.

As the minutes passed them by, the mercenaries grew tense when they started to hear scratching noises coming from one of the dark passages. They looked to the pink mare for guidance, but she just sat there, staring blankly into the distance.

“M..Madam Prophet? What are we waiting around for?” one of the female recruits hesitantly asked before the chamber was filled with the various roars and shrieks of zerg. The armored ponies immediately joined a protective ring around the Prophet, their gauss rifles aimed into the darkness.

They then felt the ground rumbling beneath their feet seconds before a hydralisk suddenly erupted from the ground with a loud roar, launching the Prophet into the air while scattering her bodyguards to the floor. This signaled the start of the fight as dozens of zerglings surged forth from the tunnels and attacked the armored ponies. Two of the rookies quickly fell to the ambush before the others were able to retaliate.

While her bodyguards dealt with the zerglings, the Prophet got back onto her hooves and faced the hydralisk, which opened up its flaps on the side of its head and launched a volley of spines at her. She evaded most of the volley but gasped out in pain when some of the serrated spines plunged themselves into her legs, which made her more angry than it did hurt her.

Enraged, the pink mare pulled the spines from her legs, held them up like daggers, and lunged at the hydralisk, only to have her chest be impaled by one of its scythe like claws. The creature raised the pony up to its face and opened up its flaps as it prepared to finish her off with a pointblank volley.

What it didn’t expect however, was for the mare to use the serrated edge of the spines to sever the claw that was stuck in her body from its arm. The hydralisk shrieked out in pain as it tried to slither away, but the Prophet wasn’t through with the creature yet.

She tackled the retreating hydralisk into the ground, and grabbed a hold of its head before she stomped down on its back and pulled. The beast let out a high-pitched screech before its head, along with half of its spine, was violently torn off of its body. The headless body continued to thrash about for a few more seconds before it finally became still.

The pink mare then held the head in front of her and said, “Alas, poor Yorrick, I knew him well…” then she grew bored and tossed the head aside before she pulled out the large claw stuck in her chest, her blood and guts falling out of the wound before it knit itself shut. She picked up her fallen liver and looked at it curiously before she opened up her jaws and swallowed it whole.

She heard the sounds of someone retching and turned her head to see one of her bodyguards emptying his bowels of their contents onto the blood-soaked earth due to him witnessing the disgusting sight of what she just did. She shrugged her shoulder before she threw the claw where the hydralisk’s head had landed and looked around.

Of the nine mercenaries who had entered the cave with her, only four had survived the ambush, two of which were Iron Feathers. The rest had been torn apart by the now dead zerglings as what was left of their bodies lay scattered across the blood-soaked ground. Penny Pincher wasn’t going to be happy when they get back.

The survivors were startled when they heard a menacing laugh, echoing from one of the many tunnels. The Prophet narrowed her eyes at one tunnel in particular and said in an annoyed tone, “Woman! How many times have we talked about this? Only I, get to hurt and, or kill my minions!”

“Awww, sorry about that Pinkie.” someone replied.

“Don’t call me that!” the Prophet shouted as she shook her hoof angrily at the tunnel.

The mercenaries turned to the tunnel and saw a pony casually walking out of it. The pony before them was a cream-yellow pegasus mare in a worn out labcoat. Her pale green eyes were obscured by her long mane, which was a lighter shade of pink than the Prophet's. She looked like a perfectly normal pony but the mercenaries couldn’t help but feel tense as they watched the mare approach them.

A zergling crawled out of the darkness and walked up to her before brushing up against her side. She smiled at the zergling before she gently patted its head and was rewarded with what resembled a purring growl before she looked back at the Prophet.

“I don’t command them, Pinkie. They’re my friends, not minions.”

That statement earned her an angry growl from the pink mare. The Prophet’s men became wary at the sight of the zergling and aimed their rifles at both it and its mistress.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really should tell your minions to behave...” the strange mare said before the chamber echoed with the sounds of metallic clicks. The Diamond Dogs shifted their lights to the sides and saw that they were surrounded by dozens of ponies in battered Confederate power armor, many of which were covered in strange fleshy growths, and all of them were armed with equally old, but still deadly gauss rifles, “...or else my friends will get very unhappy.”

The Prophet scowled at the smug pegasus before she gestured for her men to lower their own rifles. She then turned to the smirking pegasus and asked. “Do you have what Twilight wanted me to get, Bee?”

Queen Bee smiled, showing the pointed tips of her fangs, as she nodded her head and gestured to the tunnel behind her. A moment later, an infested pony in power armor walked out, carrying a big metal case in its arms. It stood in front of its mistress, and opened up the case, showing the Prophet a number of strange looking devices inside.

“Behold, the Genetic Filtrator, made by yours truly.” Queen Bee boasted, gesturing at herself. “Just install this into the central matrix of any Cloning Pod, and you will be able to create a clone from genetic material taken from adults.”

“That’s it?” The Prophet asked disappointingly as she poked at the device, “I was expecting something a bit… bigger.”

Queen Bee’s eyes twitched before she answered through clenched teeth, “I don’t see the reason why the size of the device matters…besides, my friends had a hard time digging for the materials I needed to build it. Didn’t you boy?” she said as she petted the zergling by her side, which 'purred' in response.

The Prophet blinked as she looked up from the device and asked, “So…how does it work?”

“I’m glad you asked, Pinkie!” she smiled mischievously when the Prophet growled again, “The Genetic Filtrator works by using the zerg genome sequence I programmed into its software to rejuvenate any genetic materials to the point where they can pass as a child's. And as requested I’ve also added the additional functions Twilight asked for. It wasn’t easy to do that on such short-”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever…” the Prophet cut in as she closed the lid before lifting it off the infested pony’s arms, “I just came here to pick up Twilight’s stuff and go…By the way, is my project ready to go?” The Prophet asked.

“But of course. Boys…be a dear and go bring Pinkie’s project out here.” Queen Bee called out. Two more infested ponies came walking out, carrying a large container between them which they set down in front of the Prophet, “Would you care to take a look? I believe you’ll enjoy how it turned out.”

“Nah, I gotta get going before Penny Pincher gets mad at me for being late.” She said before she effortlessly lifted the massive case off the ground and said to her men, “Catch!” before throwing it over to them, who promptly dropped their weapons to catch the container, which they did but the container was so heavy that it dislocated both their robotic and biological arms as they cried out in pain.”

“Oh seriously?!” The pink mare complained as she facehooved. “It's not that heavy!” she yelled as she glared at the whimpering colts “And here I was, thinking that you were big strong stallions.” She groaned in frustration and turned to the Iron Feathers, “Girls, take care of it.”

They nodded and marched over to the container while the wounded Diamond Dogs moved aside to let the mares work as they latched onto the sides of the container and lifted with all their might, but had almost as much luck as the colts.

“Sorry ma'am, but this thing’s just too heavy to move.” they said in an apologetic tone. The pink mare grumbled to herself as she glared at her men. Queen Bee noted the frustration on her face and stepped in.

“You know, Pinkie, I feel bad about my friends being so naughty with your minions.” The yellow mare said as she gestured to the dead mercenaries on the floor, “If you want, I could make it up to you.”

“Make it up to me, how?” The Prophet questioned, raising a brow.

“Oh, I can fix your minions for you. I can make them better, stronger, and most important of all… completely obedient.”

The Prophet hummed to herself as she thought over the offer for few moments before she turned back to the pegasus, “That does sound pretty good, but what’s the catch?” she asked suspiciously.

“Oh, no catch. All I ask is that in exchange for my services, you let me take one of those cute boys of yours. My pick.” Queen Bee said as she looked at the two colts with a hungry look in her eyes, making them gulp nervously.

The Prophet thought about it for a moment before replying, “That does sound fair...actually, it’s in my favor. You know what, you got a deal!” she said as she extended her hoof for a hoofshake but before they could seal the deal, the Iron Feathers stepped forward, their visors lifted up, showing the displeased look on their faces.

“Ma'am, I know we're supposed to serve you and all, but we're not letting some crazy zerg lady do anything to us.” One firmly stated.

“Mhm, I see.” The Prophet spoke. “So, you are not letting her do anything to you?”

“If she comes near me, I'll break her neck.” The other Iron Feather threatened.

“I see.” The robed pony said calmly before she was suddenly shrouded in a red mist and vanished.

The pink mare reappeared next to one of the Infested Guardsman and tore off its mutated limb holding the gauss rifle out of its socket. She pulled the mutated flesh off the arm before she inserted her own foreleg into the socket and made it move despite it having no power, Using the mechanical arm, she aimed the gauss rifle at the Iron Feathers and fired a series of shots, many of which struck the unarmored joints of their mechanical legs, disabling them as they suddenly dropped to their knees.

Knowing that they had been betrayed, the Iron Feathers lifted their rifles to defend themselves only to find their target had vanished once again. They swept the chamber with their weapons at the ready, but all they could see were the Infested Guardsmen forming a protective circle around Queen Bee who was watching the whole thing with mild interest.

Just as they thought they were in the clear, they heard gunshots overhead and looked up to see the Prophet firing down on them while hanging from one of the stalactites on the ceiling. All the shots she fired inexplicably struck only the joints between the shoulders, disabling their arms as their rifles fell to the ground.

With the rebellious Iron Feathers now disabled, the Prophet let go of the stalactite and jumped down to the Iron Feathers who were struggling to move their power armor. They froze when the pink mare stood before them with a crazed look in her eyes and for the first time in a long time, they felt actual fear.

“You’ve been naughty little girls haven’t you?” she asked the Iron Feathers, but they only stared back at her with fearful eyes. “Naughty girls have to be punished…” she said as she lifted the massive gauss rifle over her head, “…or else they’ll never learn to respect, Authority!” she shouted before slamming the rifle down onto their armor’s joints like a sledgehammer, crushing both the mechanical limb and the actual limb underneath as they cried out in agony.

She laughed gleefully as she repeated the process with their other limbs until the Iron Feathers were reduced to quivering masses of pain and tears. She then looked over to the other two Diamond Dogs and with an impossibly wide grin on her face, and asked, “Have you boys been naughty too?”

The two colts quickly shook their heads at the pink mare.

“Great! Now stay there while the adults talk business.” the Prophet said as she discarded the arm before teleporting back to Queen Bee was and said. “Alright, now make me better toys!”

The yellow mare nodded as she sauntered towards the disabled Diamond Dogs, she licked her lips in anticipation when she saw the fear coming from the four ponies who quivered at the approaching mare. She flared open her wings and was about to pounce on them when she heard the Prophet clearing her throat.

She turned her head to the Prophet who was glaring at her “You better not try anything funny.” She said as she made a gesture with her hoof which said, ‘I’ve got my eyes on you’, before she picked up one of the larva crawling across the ground. The small creature screeched in protest, before its captor chomped its head off and chewed on it. Hers eyes widened in surprise before closing them and moaned out in pleasure. “Mmm, juicy~!”

Queen Bee blinked her eyes blankly in mild confusion before she turned her attention back to mercenaries, who just stared at her as they quaked in fear. The last thing they saw were her toothy grin, before she launched herself at them. Their screams echoing through the tunnels.

Author's Note:

Those of you who guessed Queen Bee's identity, feel free to pat yourselves on the back. If you're wondering why she isn't all 'zerg-like', then...oops, almost spoiled it

Anyways, for those of you who enjoyed the psychotic styling of Pinkie in this chapter, give a round of applause to Kriss who came up with the craziness behind this chapter.

Again, thanks goes to Kriss for editing and Gapeagle for proofreading the chapter:twilightsmile: As well as a special thank you to Rame for the art

PreviousChapters Next