Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

This is a sleepy forum, but one of my readers posted a story here so investigated why. I've definitely given Blueblood some character!

Considering what Rarity discovered, do you think Equestria's original princely stallion might turn out to be worth a roll in the hay?

The story stars Prince Blueblood as the romantic lead with Starlight not wanting to be attracted. Not wanting to endure another husband-shopper, he puts up a good fight, literally not figuratively. A scrappy former bodyguard Starlight and a former child-soldier Blueblood hurt by love and life turn out to be oddly compatible in that they aren't really interested in friendship for similar reasons, and more than happy to get over it. Both have a difficult past. The central mystery revolves around why does Blueblood seem to have multiple personalities?

Anyway, if a story with the prince as a complex yet romantic character with plenty of action, mystery, and innuendo sound good to you, click through.

TMs. Glimmer and the Do-Nothing Prince
Starlight is asked to teach Blueblood a lesson. The choices her heart makes will save or doom Canterlot. Ch49: When you're certain you've died, and evidence supports the supposition, things get weird. Somepony's casting the daily spell. Who?
scifipony · 111k words  ·  52  10 · 901 views

I appreciate for sending this story for us. I am one of those who wants Prince Blueblood to have a character

He is a Prince and a nephew to Celestia and Luna but Hasbro used him 1 time only. The rest is him in the background

I'm quite curious how you intend to weave that tale. Including how, if, Blueblood's posh and even a bit cowardly nature from the show will fit into a past as a child soldier.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy it. I shan't give any more of the mysteries away, but will say that the Prince of Equestria has his reasons for his behavior(s). Chapters 5-7 will certainly set things up nicely.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4