The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
M1SF0RTUNE
Group Admin

Hello everyone.

I'm here today with an update regarding recent events. But first, an apology.

To everyone who's been caught up in this involvement with the admins and their experience in the NLR was tarnished in anyway due to recent decisions, I am sorry. This group wasn't founded to start drama or cause problems for members looking for a place to have fun and enjoy themselves, yet unfortunately that seems to be what has happened in the last few days.

The reason I'm writing this and stepping in now is because I've been utterly disappointed with how leadership has been handled in this group, so I want to try to rectify that as soon as possible to resume making this a fun place to be.

To that end, I've already removed Flec from Adminship, and any admins who served previously will not be getting their positions back. In their place, we will be looking for new leadership to get this group back on track.

This is where all of you can come in.

What we're going to need is somebody with group management experience to be able to clean up a lot of the destructive threads, replace or clean up any and all lost assets for the NLR, and fix any other leaks caused by these last few weeks. These particular people don't need to be roleplayers or into the theme; just somebody who's able to upkeep the technical aspects of the group.

We will also be needing new leadership. Namely somebody who has strong experience with people, courtesy, professionalism, ingenuity, and initiative. These are going to need to be the people who have strong character judgment when looking for new admins, treat members of the community with the utmost respect, and can think of any potential problems and solutions within the group. These people have to be critical problem solvers, manage stress well, and have a decent level of availability to tune in as often as possible to the group.

If you are interested in either of these positions, please send me a PM with either your Skype or Steam (preferred) info for an interview. This will be a rigorous process, and you may only start out as a basic role for a short period of time. Afterward, if you make the cut, we'll keep you on the team.

The immediate goal is to bring some stabilization back to the group, eliminate a lot of the drama that stirred up recently, and establish a foundation for potential admin elections. This may take a bit of time before we can actually begin these in order to focus our efforts on picking up the pieces and getting the foundation back together.

So again, if interested, please send me a PM.

Once more, everyone in the NLR, I'm sorry you all had to deal with this, and we'll make it up to you however we can. Please just hang on tight and remember;

All hail the night.

Take care guys.

-M.

Comment posted by Black Month Willem Dafoe deleted Nov 30th, 2014

To that end, I've already removed Flec from Adminship, and any admins who served previously will not be getting their positions back.

YES! I'M FREE! FINALLY FREE!
Still, somewhat ashamed I'll have to report back to Flec that his last ditch effort to save the group was shut down. Hopefully he'll be forgiving. Good luck Misfortune!

To those concerned, I told you he was taking an active role in things again, and you thought it was a hoax!

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3845301 I hope that you can forgive me for my comparisons to the group with Eastern Europe in 1989.

fortune i most say i have exsperien on stuff like this becuse i did have a minecraft server there i was an admin so u know som stuff and i show respect to pepoal and sorry for my english

The creator saves his creation. That's how it should be done, thanks for getting this thing back on solid ground!

If my vote counts for anything, I nominate Aryamepire for CEO. :scootangel:

I believe we all accept your apology, M1SFORTUNE. I also apologize to those who have had a bad experience with the NLR due to recent decisions. In an effort to redeem both myself and the reputation of this group, I would like to be an admin, if you would let me. I have a great track record as an admin, believe it or not. If you don't believe me, look up the Lunar Undercover Nullification Agency (LUNA). That was my brainchild, and I have been running it longer than I have been a member of the NLR. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. My point is, I believe I would make an excellent admin, and I have many people who support me. The one thing I'm not sure about is whether or not I count as an admin who served previously or not, as I resigned in October, before all of this happened.

I eagerly await your response.
~Cupid

Thanks. I hope you can save this group.
I just became a member of the New Lunar Republic this summer and wanted to get active here in the group from now on.
It would be sad to see the New Lunar Republic fall a short time after I just found my way to it. :fluttershysad:

3845301 question, is anyone in command of the Naval forces? (Hint hint,wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12