Dark 3,768 members · 8,326 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi, I’m looking for stories where something different happens at the end of each of these stories. Not gonna say anything else because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read these stories. Thanks :)

Well, I did a story called Success that isn't an alternate ending, but an alternate outcome.

If you're looking for more dark or bittersweet endings, try these.

[Adult story embed hidden]

If you're looking for happy endings, try these.

EThe Light in the Darkness
Rainbow Dash returns from an evening in Cloudsdale to find Pinkie Pie in a dreadful state after a te
zaptiftun · 4.7k words  ·  1,411  14 · 32k views
TWhat Rainbows Are Made Of
Several days after having a terrible nightmare, Scootaloo takes her final exam at the Academy...
LinesPrower · 7.5k words  ·  300  11 · 24k views
ERainbow Factory: With Flying Colors
Scootaloo finally meets her...end?
Regvarde · 12k words  ·  117  7 · 12k views

There's A Precious Rainbow/Cupcake Chronicles. It's deals with the aftermath of Cupcakes after AJ saved her. It's one of my favorite MLP stories. The later chapters are M rated because of sex scene. (I don't know, I haven't read that far.) AJ Earthbend did a good reading of this story.

Here's one where Scootaloo passed her Flight Test instead, too:

TSuccess
What if Scootaloo had passed her flight test?
BronyWriter · 5.5k words  ·  68  7 · 1.8k views

Light Spoiler (about how rainbows are really made): Rainbows aren't made by killing foals.
Medium Spoiler: Rainbows are made from pegasus pee.
Heavy Spoiler: Scootaloo doesn't die at the end.

TIce Cream and Lollipops (The Rainbow Secret)
"I'm not just ANY reject," Scootaloo whispered angrily. "I'm the BEST reject." (Scootaloo learns the truth about where rainbows come from. She doesn't take it very well.)
Mockingbirb · 2.5k words  ·  8  4 · 578 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8