M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86
Storm butt
Group Admin

1111864 GOD, STOP MAKING ME THINK HOW CUTE THEY WOULD WORK TOGETHER!

1111893 Write a fic about it. It needs to happen.

1111745 yes way got a problem with me liking Big Macintosh because some wonderful fics have been made with the lovable guy and who is it that can't understand big guys can't find love huh huh?!!! Yes I'm sensitive yes I'm big and slow but it doesn't mean I can't love. People don't understand that even the most tough guys have a soft spot...... Oh god why did I even respond no one likes me and the only friends I have are all nice but some just dont understand.

Please stop, you're being very annoying.

QQ, have a hug!

OT, my favorite stallion's braeburn, he's just really cute to look at. And he's great in addition to ship fics, he plays good at the role most the time.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111929 Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah.

:ajbemused: Damn you for thinking up the hardest question for a subby slutty pony like myself. Well I say. *Coughs lightly.*

FAVE ALL THE STALLIONS!!!!!

1111851 There's one on the folder of obscure pairings 2nd page, Formal Education, by Doctor Dapples, I don't know how to link it to the comment.

As my icon shows, Soarin FTW.

I would have to say Caramel. No matter who writes him the general idea arround his character is that he's just average in every aspect and his goal as the main character is to improve one of the many average aspects of himself, something I can relate to quite a bit. So it's really only because I can relate to him so well that he's my favorite.

Braeburn. He reminds me of my boyfriend.

Defiantly Soarin' for me. I like my pegasi stallions.
Are there any stories about him and Thunderlane I wonder.... Cause theres too much Big Mac/Braburn and Soarin.

And for genderbent pony I like my Rainbow Blitz and Butterscotch (together...in bed...)

Well to breathe life back into the thread like a burly lifeguard with ambiguous sexual preferences I would have to say Braeburn. While he doesn't have overly masculine or feminine hair I do love the shreds of personality he exudes. For instance while enthusiastic at AAAAPPLEOOSA he's quieter than a church mouse away from home. But despite the overlying sense of hurt I get every time he smiles cheerfully around others he has an impressive fashion sense (and in other things I imagine) there is a diagram just in case though despite living on the frontier and seems to be the type to appreciate a cuddle. Plus he's not engaged and has a voice that does not activate my gag reflex every time I hear it (sorry Soarin)

Hmm, all things considered I'm only able to break it down to a dead tie between Braeburn (Who i think gets a slight led because he was the first stallion I saw, since the first episode I saw was Over A Barrel) and Shining Armor.

1111851 I've seen it, check the clopfics group m/m folder and this groups clopfics, I think it's in there.

Ever since the one picture at the end of the canterlot wedding it's been Soarin for me. He just looked so cute dancing in that uniform. Since then I've only started to like him more through his depictions in 'winding roads' amongst others.

These days Blueblood is strangely enough a second interest, but then mostly as he is described in 'the best night ever' and 'this platinum crown'.

The Kid's always been a fan of Big Macintosh. Rugged, cool guy like him would probably hook him up with that fine sister of his...

Wait, sorry, I mean he'd hook himself up with the Kid.

..You're not gonna lynch us, right?

Interestinggg...Caramel is just...cutsie to me...
But I prefer writing about him as the emotionally broken colt who finds society as a whole to be unacceptable so he carves a niche for himself in his friends. Kind of like a male Fluttershy... XD

SplashOColor
Group Contributor

i loove me some braeburn and fancy pants

I've discovered something: regarding humans, I can't find another male attractive or handsome, but I can with ponies. That being said, the big 3 are Braeburn, Shining Armor, and either Soarin or Big Macintosh depending on my mood, mostly because of friendly personalities, all being slightly outgoing, all having somewhat protective instincts and - let's face it - they're all ridiculously handsome for a piece of animation, Shining Armor in particular.

And there's one picture for one other stallion that somehow manages to surpass all others:

For a serious answer though, Soarin'. In his brief appearances he comes across as a talented, likeable ditz, and I like that. ^^

In all honesty, pony Flash Sentry is pretty cute. So, I kinda like the pony Flash.

1111398 I like most of the stallions in the show but my favourites would have to be Shining Armour, Big Mac, and Braeburn. Especially Braeburn. :heart:

Stupid Sexy Braeburn! :twilightblush:

1111398 Chiming in on a late thread, my answer would be Soarin, if only strictly going by canon (Not counting Season 4 because me is late), since he seems to be the most fun to hang around with as compared to the three other stallions.

Why? Because he's the chill kinda pony in my books. And anyone who can have that sense of casualness at a formal event is someone I'd want to be with, whether romantically or otherwise.

Vik

It's a tie between Braeburn and Shining for me.

Big Mac and Thunderlane, by far the most absolute sexiest... can stop stating at them half the time and when I see them I can't help but smile a bit.

You know, until recently 1111398, I wouldn’t exactly know. For a long time, I didn’t exactly see who in the show that I would considered to be a horsebando, that was until this guy came along:

Ever since the episode “Uncommon Bond,” I just saw him as someone who was adorkably charming. Sure, the guy is a nerd but once someone was able to get him to open up, he could prove to be wonderful.

Vik

I agree, Sunburst is so freaking adorkable. I think he’s hot.

Sunburst is pretty fun.

I will always have a soft spot for Fancy Pants, though.

Well, and I like gender-flipped mares (shocking, I'm sure), but that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

I'ma say Braeburn. He's got that southern charm, and OOH! I just love him! :rainbowwild:

Not a stallion but Iron Will. Those pecs don't lie.

Latest to the party, but personally, big fan of Braeburn, Shining Armor, and, depending on his depiction, Double Diamond

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 86