M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86
Storm butt
Group Admin

I've always wondered just how much this group attaches themselves to certain stallions of the show, not just parings. So I'm wondering who is your favorite stallion removed from their partner of your choice?

Also Caramel is best pony.

Shining Armor. Such an absolute stud he is. Any time he's on screen my eyes never leave his flank.

Big Mac and Braeburn. Especially together. Incest is wincest.

1111413 So I'm not alone...

If I were to say Prince Blueblood...

I don't know
I don't wanna pick, I might upset one of 'em
Oooh...for some reason I find myself picking Thunderlane.

Yeah, I'll third this selection. Shining Armor is my favorite stallion on the show and the best looking stallion.

It's either Thunderlane or Shining Armor.

EDIT: Whoops

I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say Hoity Fucking Toity is my favorite stallion. What's not to love about a middle aged, (probably) gay fashion designer?

Also, Thunderlane is a stud (Dat Mohawk, anyone?)

Cute and roly-poly Donut Joe, adorably sweet Braeburn, sturdy Big Mac, blowdried pretty-colt Blueblood, twee-but-self-assured Hoity Toity, adorkable Soarin', honest nice guy Shining Armor, and good husband and good father Mister Cake with his grown-up freckles (acne?) youthful gangliness and LANTERN JAW OF JUSTICE! Cup Cake is one happy mommy.

Sadly for this list the only one I ship with another male is Donut Joe, with Gustave LeGrand.

Donut Joe, he's so adorable :heart:

Fancy Pants earns easy fancy points as well.

Guys, why has nobody said Hoity Toity? I fucking LOVE Hoity Toity.
Brae's my fav, but DAMN, DAT MANE!

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111562 Hoity is a sexy little gay fucker.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111540 Hoity Toity and Caramel have been fighting for a while about which stallion is my favorite.
Fighting while covered in oil.

1111571 Where you are heading with that, I like. A lot.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111580 I have this thing for slightly feminine male ponies, don't know why.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111562 Braeburn's mane is rather great to look at. It seems like something he'd take care of if his boyfriend told him it looked good on him.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111554 Chubby ponies are best ponies.

1111589 What about the skinnier ones like Soarin. I ain't no man for muscles, usually, but those middle-age wrinkles just... whew, know what I'm saying?

1111413 I agree! Shining is probably the most attractive stallion in my eyes. And he's every bit the knight in shining armor he's named after, which makes my inner hopeless romantic squee in delight!

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111604 Oddly enough I'd have to learn towards Doughnut Joe if we were going strictly body type. Something about a little chub is just adorable and sexy to me. I'm not one for muscles either, and while I do love Big Mac and his personality with all my heart, he's nowhere near the top of the chain for best stallions on me.

Something about the stallions who aren't aware they are acting a tad feminine and have an average body attracts me. Then again it may just be the topper in me being attracted to those personalities.

Although older men... y-yeah those are good.

1111624 Fuck, in my relationship my boyfriend and I are both sub. We argue over who gets top next. Which is why I like leaner types to average more. :raritywink:
And, hell yes, older men are good.

1111629 Too feminine is faffy imo. And that's like on the border of trans-gender. Sorry, we're not much into all-feminine.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111629 I'm not a fan of the overly happy, bouncy, twinky, and fashionable gay stereotypes that gay men have. I more prefer the kind of men who don't try to be gay, their personality just leans towards a feminine one.

1111641 Like Hoity. GOD that pony is epic.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111628 I lean more towards Caramel simply because I imagine him to just enjoy his lover taking lead in most things in the relationship, he's not one to kiss first or to be romantic until the other begins.

1111649 I feel for that guy. I'm like that all the way.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111646 Hoity Toity to me is just amazingly adorable and sexy. I think his personality is a lot stronger than I like in men in terms of feminine, but he just makes it work so well by it being himself instead of him being a living stereotype.

1111665 I like you. I like you a lot. :twilightsheepish:

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111669 I always imagine to be myself a "Big Macintosh" In relationships, considering in the CaraMac ship I always see Big Mac being romantic and treating his boyfriend like a treasure. Somehow the urge to be on bottom has never crossed my mind... in fact it's far away from my mind most of the time.

Big Mac all the way.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111675 Also I hate saying stuff like that because I realize I am SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT in public situations if I don't know the person.

1111675 Well, I'd be like SoarBurn in this case.
Me as Braeburn, the younger, more energetic guy, holding his lover above anything else.
My boyfriend as Soarin, the more experienced older guy, most likely dominant, lovely to his partner.

1111689 I liked your OC story. :twilightsheepish:

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111698 I always imagined Braeburn as a great stallion for some reason, the kind who is in fact more likely to "follow" the leader in relationships, but it's not as obvious as CaraMac's "Which one is top which is bottom" guessing game.

And I'll just take a moment to mention I freaking love Braeburn as well, something about that mane and his personality just make me happy whenever I think about him.

1111713 I love having this conversation with you, Operative Poster.

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111728 As do I you, person who's image is not showing up.

1111732 Forget the image. I need to know how to contact you further.

WHAT? No fucking way!

1111745 Hey, it's the gayzor guy. Hi! :pinkiehappy:

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111737 Eeeh... Send me a PM and I will give you my Skype Information, or just send me yours.

And so it begins.

1111751 I don't even have skype. Got gmail?

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111757 Yeeeaaaah, but I hardly use it. Oh well, I'll make an acceptation.

Comment posted by Starweardo deleted Jun 13th, 2013

I like the way you think. (Also, that would make a cute little smut fic, no?)

Storm butt
Group Admin

1111842 Caramel as Hoity's boyfriend is a cute idea in general, it's a paring that I don't believe I've seen before.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86