The Writers' Group 9,314 members · 56,676 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

My good friend RainBoomEffect has just brought the following trailer to my attention, and I think a good few of you might find it interesting:

What do you guys think? Looking forward to it or not? Why?

Personally, I can't wait! :D This, along with the full-length fan movie Journey of the Spark, are certainly giving me some excellent darker material to look forwards to...

I can't wait to see it. By Celetia's facial hair, that will be a good movie. :twilightsmile:

Holy fucking shit is a barrel of dog piss!!! A picture of Discord! Now what is that video about?:trollestia:

-Lightning

My Reaction:
GET HYPE!!!! DIS SHIT IS GONNA BE AWESOME AS BUCK!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

2086883 Personally? Both of those previews seem pretty goddamn fucking awful. (The voice acting seems good for Rainbow Factory, mind you.)

Then again, I'm drunk as Hell right now, so my ability to moderate my social interactions is effectively null. But, on the other hand, I'm drunk, and even my intoxicated ass is cringing at these videos.

Do. Not. Want. :fluttershysad:

2086883 Meh, I'm past the grimdark phase. Now it's lesbian shipping that tickles.

GET HYPE!

P.S., the unicorn at 0:43 looks too much like my OC.

2086883 It's nice having an MLP creepypasta movie that isn't bucking Cupcakes for the million-and-second time!:pinkiehappy: Of all the creepypasta I read (MLP and otherwise) Rainbow Factory was one of my top three.

This is actually a good video. I'm looking forward to the animation.

It's rare to find an actual GOOD animation of any fanfiction. Sometimes people don't even try hard enough and half-ass it, but THIS. THIS. THIS.

...or something along the lines of that. :rainbowkiss:

They already made one:

:trollestia:

On a scale of one to absolutely shitfaced, how drunk are you? :pinkiesmile:

I've seen that before hehe :rainbowlaugh: The song's the best part, and the failed escape plan :trollestia:

Not impressed. Most of the trailer is just static images moving across the screen. The shading is done poorly and doesn't really look like MLP. And that's not even getting into their crappy choice of subject.

I can't really say anything about the animation since I have absolutely no clue how animation works, but I do like the subject. At the very least, as ThaStrangr stated above, I'm glad it's not another Cupcakes animation. :pinkiesad2:

Each to their own, I guess.

"The door is locked! And made of clouds! What do we do?!"

2088130 I managed correct grammar and punctuation, and I didn't slur, "I love you, man!" once, so I wasn't blackout drunk. Yet.

I'll remedy this immediately.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19