The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,470 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Nowadays we have so many 'Just Ask _______' where you get the chance to ask an OC, a main character, or a side character any question and an artist would draw a response. So many people have done this, but then arose a question: would people, honest-to-goodness, ask 'what's your candy cane eating record?' to a world leader (e.g. Stalin)? I don't think so.

Thus, I'm here to ask you what you would ask a nation leader, such as Celestia, if you could ask any legitimate question without incident or consequence.

An example being this very question because I don't know if this question wraps itself in the group rules so...yeah...

Me being me, I'd likely ask a question that'd end up getting me imprisoned.

Honestly? I'd ask her to explain the timeline of Equestria. So many events in the show just don't make sense due to the writers not cross-checking. Example: In "Horse Play", Celestia is Celebrating her 1,111st year of raising the sun alone, but she and Luna had discovered the elements and beaten Discord over 2,000 years ago. Did they just work together until then? When did Tirek happen? Why didn't Celestia plan more for Nightmare Moon and stuff like that? And what kind of stuff happened that the show hasn't mentioned yet? Hearing the answers from somepony who actually was alive during the time periods would clear up a LOT of confusion.

That, or "Most humans I know are jerks and/or idiots, can I move to your world?"

What is the secret to your mane? I feel like if we could answer that question, we might be a lot farther along in our understanding of the universe.

Do you have any human in you?

Do you want some?

HapHazred
Group Admin

6692320 It's about ponies, so HapHazred thinks it's kosher.

I'd ask whether I can run some tests to see how the shadow of evolution works on something that's lived for over a thousand years. It'd be very educational. I'd let her comment on my findings, of course. I am a generous gent.

Serious questions tend to be boring, and most of the really valuable information is technical knowledge anyway, which Celestia probably wouldn't have a lot of. So, the most important questions would probably be, "Are you going to invade?" and the second, "So... you want to trade?"

Alliance or Horde?

Well King Varian Wrynn had one heck of a heroic death while the horde's leaders either retire, run away and die, or become monstrous warmongers and have to be put down, often by their own people... I think Celestia would go with the Alliance... but then again, she might just think the horde could use some real leadership...

*Nervousness* uhh, What are yo-you implying? *Gulps, as the thought settles in*

Where do You hide Luna's Toys!

What's the meaning of Leaf

Where do You hide the Roads!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13