The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,467 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

What happened to the changelings that posed as the Main 6 and Royal families back in the season 6 finale? It was never answered, so I'm assuming people made fanfics of this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, what do you guys think what happened? Did they abandon Chrysalis, join Thorax, or went independent?

Perhaps they became part of Thorax's changeling Pack? I am not sure.

Considering nothing was ever said, it's whatever you want.

Still wondering if anyone made fanfics of these guys? I think I saw a few way back when the finale aired. But I can't remember their titles or if they continued.

The only one I know of is The Majestic Rise of King Thorax, but I'm not sure if that's the type of story you are looking for.

6652102 6652127 6652186
Since they weren't present at the hive during the big reformation in S6E26 To Where and Back Again, they became the renegade group of changelings that Thorax mentions in S7E15 Triple Threat. He later mentions in S7E17 To Change a Changeling that they were eventually brought around to joining Thorax's hive, leaving Queen Chrysalis stranded for S8E13 The Mean Six.

"So... You're Double Feature?" The mare asking the question shuffled her hooves and continued to look at the floor, which struck Duble as ironic because it really did not matter what disguise he was wearing if all ponies acted like this.

"Yes," he put forward just as carefully as he could. "If I every disguised myself as one of your relatives or significant--"

"No, not that," said the mare abruptly. "It's just... My sister wanted to know... You were the changeling who disguised himself as Shining Armor, right?"

At his hesitant nod, the mare began to pick up speed. "Because my sister and I really like Prince Armor and we've always had this... thing for him, and if you wanted to come over to our place tonight for a few hours or all night would be really great.."

I only mentioned them in passing in 'Worst Ling for the Job' and 'Pharynx Goes Monster Hunting.' Not even them specifically, but infiltrators in general. If you can't find anything better, well, that's there to look at, perhaps.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8