The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,491 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The current season may be over, but we've got a Christmas special that they are going to be airing today.

Here's the trailer:

Why they are airing the Christmas special before Halooween, I can't say, but this'll be the official discussion thread for it!

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Please no. Those words start wars on Fimfic.

6639669 Christmas episode? Where is my Nightmare Night episode?:fluttercry:

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Because then the comic book fans come and counter it by saying "they are canon" since comics are official MLP material and then starts the merry-go-round of people arguing if they are canon or not. Often followed by people dragging out various tweets or other sourses by various staff members speaking about the canonicity of the spin-of material. Various insults also possible, depending how offended a particular user might feel at the time.

I do wonder if on the Equestrian calender, Hearth's warming is first somehow and Nightmare Night shows up later. Seems stupid but it could make the world interesting.

Or it could just be Hasbro following in the footsteps of toy stores around the US, trying to hype little kids to beg their parents to buy them MLP toys for christmas.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Not exactly true. Pony of Shadow plot was foreshadowed in comics way before season even started.

Though we are going a bit of topic. If you are interested more you can ask me privately or somewhere else. This is thread for the upcoming special after all.

Makes sense but the comics and books are not canon

THEY ARE CANON!!!!

You want a war? you got a war.

I slept through it and I can’t find it on demand or online! What do I do?!

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Behave. No wars.

For obvious reasons I can't show you where you can find the video. However I would suggest checking Equestria Daily.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

I rather not. Seriously though, keep to the topic of Christmas special.

Well I'm a firm believer that COMICS! ARE! 100% CANON!!!!!!!!

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

I don't care. So please no more outbursts.

Pudding!

The word pudding is believed to come from the French boudin, originally from the Latin botellus, meaning "small sausage", referring to encased meats used in medieval European puddings

You can still get steak and kidney puddings in the UK.

This is incredibly insensitive & I'm triggered right now. My mother died of pudding overdose, you sick bastard. Why would you bring this up?

(insert obligatory Pudding joke here)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26