The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,500 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Unless you are in Finland and already have watched this episode, it's time (or will be in the morning) for the latest mlp episode. And if you are, yay, english voices!

Next episode is going to be "The Break Up Break Down", by Nick Confalone. who did Party Pooped, Hearthbreakers, No Second Prances, The Saddle Row Review, Dungeons & Discords, Rock Solid Friendship, and The Maud Couple. You know him.

This could involve break dancing, I suppose, but somehow, I'm thinking it might be about Big Mac and Sugar Belle. I mean, they just got together, so having an episode about them breaking up might make sense. Maybe Marble Pie comes to town, and Big Mac decides he really likes her, too, tries to date both of them, and they both dump him and decide to go out with each other, instead.

Anyways, whatever it turns out to be about, we'll find out tomorrow morning! As usual, this is the official discussion thread for the episode, speculation, Sugar Belle/Marble Pie shipping, etc!

Well, I suppose you could do the latter elsewhere, too. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Maybe Marble Pie comes to town, and Big Mac decides he really likes her, too, tries to date both of them, and they both dump him and decide to go out with each other, instead.

I... I would be ok with that.

not even close

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, maybe it's still about breakdancing after all. Yona is trying to learn to breakdance, and everybody's trying to persuade her not to, because she keeps breaking things.

--Sweetie Belle

I hope it involves Marble in some way. Every scene with her just makes her character all that more interesting.

Have a feeling you don’t understand what does the boat

I just don't know what will REALLY happen. Only time will tell right?

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Obviously it is a breakdancing contest and the winner gets Big Mac. Alright shipper, place your bets!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So, Yona gets Big Mac, then?

--Sweetie Belle

6440038 Not if Sugar Belle and Marble won't allow her to. :rainbowlaugh:

Having already seen the leaked version–or parts of it, anyway–I can safely say that this will go over much, much better than that last episode that shall not be named.

But since most of you don't want spoilers, I shall respect that and keep my mouth shut. :)

Only real issue is the episode shows how Discord could easily have solved the problem of the movie along with the b-plot of this very episode by simply sending the pie directly to Sugar Belle. Speaking of, how does the Equestrian mail service even work when pictures of sugar cubes and a bell will get to the right pony anywhere Equestria and the Crystal Empire (given Sunburt's mom wrote letters to Sunburst) wouldn't they also need to know where to send it like all mail services?
Here Discord is tame and nothing really backfired with Spike calling on him to instantly bake a pie (Spike is the one that really starts the confusion, where if Spike did what Discord wanted there would have been no conflict other then the pie not getting to Sugar Belle). So doesn't this mean a number of previous problems could have been solve by just asking Discord? Celestia can't act, just ask Discord since he is that reformed now that nothing will probably go wrong him magicking talent into to Celestia. Though this is more a complaint with the state of Discord now then the episode itself.

At least there is one good Moral in this episode that is good to live by: Communication

This episode was a mixed bag. The story, while cliche, was well done except for the dialogue, which was too on the nose at times. Otherwise, it was alright.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Marble Pie might have been in this episode the whole time. She was just too quiet to be seen.

Haven’t seen the episode yet

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18